10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
well i agree too that the minister will have some say or hold in the working of lvo...dont know what will be happening to our files currently....i will ne requesting another gcms notes next week,,,,,

anyhow we should always be prepared for bad times....NDVO and LVO cannot be compared at all...LVO is dealing some of very high risk countries and so our security checks can be long. for australian immigration also, ppl of other nationalities get visa in 3 months whereas pakistani ppl r suffering the security checks and getting same visa in 18 months. this is just for an example.

so guys please be patient...but ofcourse i am impatient myself....the whole waiting time is quite frustrating. this month it will be 7 months for most of us.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Maria_Sal said:
well i agree too that the minister will have some say or hold in the working of lvo...dont know what will be happening to our files currently....i will ne requesting another gcms notes next week,,,,,

anyhow we should always be prepared for bad times....NDVO and LVO cannot be compared at all...LVO is dealing some of very high risk countries and so our security checks can be long. for australian immigration also, ppl of other nationalities get visa in 3 months whereas pakistani ppl r suffering the security checks and getting same visa in 18 months. this is just for an example.

so guys please be patient...but ofcourse i am impatient myself....the whole waiting time is quite frustrating. this month it will be 7 months for most of us.
I applied for GCMS notes last month. will share it here once received. hopefully it will be consistent with yours so that we know that LVO has set deadlines within the 1 year period of time!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Maria_Sal said:

Sir

Agree , muslims are "High Risk"

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tashford said:
Yes but the only way we will know whether they are sticking to the timeline is to wait 12 months. So we have to wait 12 months just incase whilst other applicants from places like india are getting there PR and going to canada. Why should we wait, I don't want to see if London sticks to the time line, I want to be assured they are sticking to it and they only way to do this is to email the minister.

Unfortunately as I have pointed out in other posts its not looking positive for LVO applicants there are a lot of negative things that are going to slow down the processing.

Just waiting will not do anything and TBH I'm not happy about the fact others are getting processed really quickly and we might have to wait a year or more. Surely everyone wants theres processed at the same quick speed as others?

what harm can an email do to ask for this?
Sir

Best of luck

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
msaeed said:
Sir

Best of luck
Sir

Why do you always speak this way :)

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
hila01 said:
Visa Application Centre (VAC) opened in London

A new VAC opened in London on May 2, 2013. The VAC is operated by VFS Global and is located at The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London W2 6NB.

Effective immediately, all temporary resident (visitor visa, study or work permit) and permanent resident travel document applications for Canada should be submitted either online or through the VAC. The visa office will accept submissions in person on Wednesday from 8:00am to 10:30am (excluding holidays). Please visit the VAC website for details on application submission.

We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC (either in person or by mail) as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process. By submitting an application through the VAC, you will be able to take advantage of the extended hours of service, more flexible payment methods, online tracking of your application, and the assurance that your application is complete and all the proper documentation is included. We are confident that this will lead to more efficient processing of your application.
VAC is a private company that just act as a link between the applicants and the consulate. Their duties are to check whether the applicant has filled the forms correctly, whether the forms are latest, whether the applicants have signed, the fees are correctly mentioned, whether the photos are as per specification, whether supporting documents are as per specification etc.. VAC is not a part of the consulate. They are just like a postman. However, many VAC employees tend to act as if they are the visa officer and harass you with strange orders such as: you need to get a new photo or else "we" will not accept the photos.. of course you will have to take photo from the photo booth at their office (this happens a lot in India).

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria_Sal said:

Thank you for agreeing that the minister can intervene in some way, as pointed out previously,

1)Nobody has heard anything from the LVO (except to say, "your visas application has been received and the average processing time is 25 months) Not 12 months, like some might think.

2)A lot of other visa offices have not only issued MR but have issues visas this quickly, again nothing from London.

3)London has to process a huge amount of applications a lot more than some offices, so their back log is obviously huge.

4)Some 2010/2011 applicants are still awaiting visas and if London is going to clear this back log first, well who knows.....probably years.

5)Finally to top it off they have just sold the offices where all our visas are...........and they ARE going to have to move them all. Every single one.

6)Oh yeah and the 6 month workers strike at the beginning of all this by the Visa staff, perfectly times in MAY/JUNE.......probably the biggest thing that is going to cause a delay. (sorry forgot that one).

I think we all just need to send him a quick email so the above does not happen or might happen.

Also we should all apply for our GCMS notes. Some people from the LVO 2013 are obviously not viewing this thread can we go through the spreadsheet and send them private messages with these requests.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also sent email to minister. In fact this is not fair that other applicants from other VOs are packing their bags to land whilst we r still waiting for first update from LVO...so ridiculous...things should be fair for all or at least comparable timings... Not like this... People landed vs people waiting for MR...

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JBZZS said:
I also sent email to minister. In fact this is not fair that other applicants from other VOs are packing their bags to land whilst we r still waiting for first update from LVO...so ridiculous...things should be fair for all or at least comparable timings... Not like this... People landed vs people waiting for MR...
This is exactly my point. Why should they be starting their life in Canada and we are just having to sit and wait hoping for the best. It honestly makes no sense, we do the same forms, pay the same money but because we get no choice and get London that means we are screwed and have to wait god knows how long it could be over 2 years.

If anybody has any ideas to help our situation then please Im am more than happy todo it, but so far the only thing i can think of is to email the minister and the request GCMS notes.

If anybody can pass the message on to email the Minster please do and this can only help our case thank you.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Shah GJee said:
Hey ppls Im a Feb 2010 Applicant. The CIC sent back all my originals and docs in Feb 2013. Today I got a 'Document Resend Letter' that i have to comply with within 60 days. My question is do i just fill in and send just the requested documents. OR Do i also resend all my Originals and notarized Certificates, diplomas, police cert., job emp. letters... etc.

Assistance will be appreciated....
Send only what is requested.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tashford said:
This is exactly my point. Why should they be starting their life in Canada and we are just having to sit and wait hoping for the best. It honestly makes no sense, we do the same forms, pay the same money but because we get no choice and get London that means we are screwed and have to wait god knows how long it could be over 2 years.

If anybody has any ideas to help our situation then please Im am more than happy todo it, but so far the only thing i can think of is to email the minister and the request GCMS notes.

If anybody can pass the message on to email the Minster please do and this can only help our case thank you.
Sir

Best of luck , I have done this many times during last four years , emailed to Minister , Director General Of Immigration , High Commissioner , Programme Manager , FSW M1 programme Incharge -

And got no response

I will mail it once again

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Best of luck , I have done this many times during last four years , emailed to Minister , Director General Of Immigration , High Commissioner , Programme Manager , FSW M1 programme Incharge -

And got no response

I will mail it once again
I think you

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please all 2013 London Visa Office Applicants email the Immigration minister.

Details are on the front page of this thread.

Thank You