+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Minister committed processing of MI 1 , MI 2 and MI 3 applicants with in 18 months .
See there time lines / average processing times on CIC Web link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

you will have an idea , that waiting is only option if you want to be a Canadian PR
No rules - Only "Clreck Badshah Rules" - They pick files for processing by following rule " Akar Bakar Bambee Boo................" ,

Stay blessed and calm
Of course the minister can intervene, waiting is the only option I agree. But the amount of time you wait is another matter and this is what I would like to get sorted.

And yes there are rules and guess who sets the rules, the government and guess who works for the government and is put in charge of the rules, oh yeah, the minister of immigration, saying he can not intervene in rubbish. Why can't he. TBH he is portably the only person that could change anything.

An email to the minister can't harm anyone it can only improve our chances of getting our visas sooner, like the ones through other Visa Offices.

So please email him. Thank you

Shah GJee

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Hey ppls Im a Feb 2010 Applicant. The CIC sent back all my originals and docs in Feb 2013. Today I got a 'Document Resend Letter' that i have to comply with within 60 days. My question is do i just fill in and send just the requested documents. OR Do i also resend all my Originals and notarized Certificates, diplomas, police cert., job emp. letters... etc.

Assistance will be appreciated....

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
tashford said:
Of course the minister can intervene, waiting is the only option I agree. But the amount of time you wait is another matter and this is what I would like to get sorted.

And yes there are rules and guess who sets the rules, the government and guess who works for the government and is put in charge of the rules, oh yeah, the minister of immigration, saying he can not intervene in rubbish. Why can't he. TBH he is portably the only person that could change anything.

An email to the minister can't harm anyone it can only improve our chances of getting our visas sooner, like the ones through other Visa Offices.

So please email him. Thank you
Sir

I will do so , but keep in view that Minsiter Kenny was warned by court , on similar act.

Stay Blessed

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Shah GJee said:
Hey ppls Im a Feb 2010 Applicant. The CIC sent back all my originals and docs in Feb 2013. Today I got a 'Document Resend Letter' that i have to comply with within 60 days. My question is do i just fill in and send just the requested documents. OR Do i also resend all my Originals and notarized Certificates, diplomas, police cert., job emp. letters... etc.

Assistance will be appreciated....
what was the reason? can u explain shah Gjee!

Shah GJee

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Dont really know Bro... got the stuff sent back to me in Feb 2013 with no attached letter. And got this letter today. So assist required.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
Shah GJee said:
Dont really know Bro... got the stuff sent back to me in Feb 2013 with no attached letter. And got this letter today. So assist required.
can u please share the text of the letter. hope some of us will help you out.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Minister cannot interfere in Visa Office working
The minister can help with VO working.
I really don't understand why you think he can't

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless said:
So, to whom VOs are reporting and do you think Minister's statement of 12 month process can be such a commitment action plan?
Of course VO report the the immigration department of canada, and the immigration minister is the person in charge of the department.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Minister committed processing of MI 1 , MI 2 and MI 3 applicants with in 18 months .
See there time lines / average processing times on CIC Web link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

you will have an idea , that waiting is only option if you want to be a Canadian PR
No rules - Only "Clreck Badshah Rules" - They pick files for processing by following rule " Akar Bakar Bambee Boo................" ,

Stay blessed and calm

There are rules and the rules are the ones stated by the immigration minister. As we on this thread have pointed out, he released a statement saying processing times will be much quicker this year. Unfortunately LVO is not following this 'rule'.

Other VO are already issuing visas, so they are flowing the rules, London is not and this is why we must contact the minister to inform him of this situation.

An email to him can only improve our situation and can do no harm.

So I will stay calm but I will also email.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
tashford said:
There are rules and the rules are the ones stated by the immigration minister. As we on this thread have pointed out, he released a statement saying processing times will be much quicker this year. Unfortunately LVO is not following this 'rule'.

Other VO are already issuing visas, so they are flowing the rules, London is not and this is why we must contact the minister to inform him of this situation.

An email to him can only improve our situation and can do no harm.

So I will stay calm but I will also email.

Although other visa offices are processing fswp 2013 applications at a very fast rate, personally I don't think LVO is not following the rules set by the Minister. The Minister, in his statement said fswp 2013 applications will be processed within 1 year and LVO is still acting within this time frame even though they are yet to issue any MR.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
Although other visa offices are processing fswp 2013 applications at a very fast rate, personally I don't think LVO is not following the rules set by the Minister. The Minister, in his statement said fswp 2013 applications will be processed within 1 year and LVO is still acting within this time frame even though they are yet to issue any MR.
i agree, few members have proven this by mentioning their GCMS notes on this forum.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes but the only way we will know whether they are sticking to the timeline is to wait 12 months. So we have to wait 12 months just incase whilst other applicants from places like india are getting there PR and going to canada. Why should we wait, I don't want to see if London sticks to the time line, I want to be assured they are sticking to it and they only way to do this is to email the minister.

Unfortunately as I have pointed out in other posts its not looking positive for LVO applicants there are a lot of negative things that are going to slow down the processing.

Just waiting will not do anything and TBH I'm not happy about the fact others are getting processed really quickly and we might have to wait a year or more. Surely everyone wants theres processed at the same quick speed as others?

what harm can an email do to ask for this?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
tashford said:
Yes but the only way we will know whether they are sticking to the timeline is to wait 12 months. So we have to wait 12 months just incase whilst other applicants from places like india are getting there PR and going to canada. Why should we wait, I don't want to see if London sticks to the time line, I want to be assured they are sticking to it and they only way to do this is to email the minister.

Unfortunately as I have pointed out in other posts its not looking positive for LVO applicants there are a lot of negative things that are going to slow down the processing.

Just waiting will not do anything and TBH I'm not happy about the fact others are getting processed really quickly and we might have to wait a year or more. Surely everyone wants theres processed at the same quick speed as others?

what harm can an email do to ask for this?

Yes, I agree with you. The only thing to do now is wait and pray to see if LVO will process applications within 1 year and if not, we can then start to scream. LVO, by law, is still acting within the given time frame set by the Minister and if they choose to take things slowly, its their choice. Perhaps, they have a lot on their hands to deal with at the moment. I am sure they are less concerned about how other visa offices are operating. I am very optimistic they have us (2013 applicants) in mind.