+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@avon123 my dependants didnt recieve lc2 kit yet i pass also on may 2010 so your dependants in the phils didnt recieve anything yet

Avon123

Sep 13, 2011
@shelleonn thank you. :) Im just worried cause i've been trying to call immigration but all call centre agent are busy.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Avon123 said:
@ shelleonn thank you. :) Im just worried cause i've been trying to call immigration but all call centre agent are busy.
Yes, my dependents in the phils was already recieved their LC2 kit last feb.2011

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
In my opinion, CIC are just the type of people doesnt want to work, dont you guys notice, they are just processing the single applicants until May, they doesnt care at all the april because, compared to single and w/dependant, single is less paper work, married has a lots of papers to evaluate, i think if the officer sees its single they are starts reading just let their supervisor or manager inform they are doing some works, and putting behind the april applicants w/dependants, that's their scape goat! Im so mad this time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
BOYZONE2 said:
hi to all fellow foriegn workers yesterday i have the chance again talked to my employer's sister who's working at cic vegeriville,alberta.
she told me that live in caregiver applicants that applied for owp/pr, starting september/october 2010 and up can expect reduce processing time for 1st stage approval, reduce processing time for pr approval for single applicants,But married applicants and approval of lc2 depends on Canadian Consulate processing time abroad.processing tme being updated quarterly at cic website for 1st stage and 2nd stage are just an estimated time,application are done case to case basis,Mr.Jason Kenny already issued them memo to fast track the processing time of every applicants in every class specially the LIVE IN CAREGIVERS ..i ask her also about the "decision made and you will be contacted" that some of us here have already got from cic ecas, based on her experienced as a visa officer it is that most likely the applicant will be approved for PR and that if the applicant have dependants, all LC2 informations must be received 1st from the Canadian Consulate abroad where the LC2 have applied before a PR approval can be granted to the Principal (LC1) and then to the LC2
Guys i want to share to all of you again what my sister's employer told me last August ,2011 she is a visa officer working at c.i.c. vegeriville,ab. I beleived now and can see changes in owp approval starting this month of september.

ms.m

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-11-2014/ updated by cic march 19 ,2015
BOYZONE2 said:
Guys i want to share to all of you again what my sister's employer told me last August ,2011 she is a visa officer working at c.i.c. vegeriville,ab. I beleived now and can see changes in owp approval starting this month of september.
that is a good news! hope that it will go faster and faster everyday. so the waiting will be over,, specially those who have family wayback home.

applelove

Apr 15, 2011
Maybe most of the officers took their summer vacation back then? And that they prioritized to take advantage of the summer to spend with their kids? Oh well, I just hope it will resume immediately, and speed up the processing!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the processing time now on CIC only applies to applicants with dependants because single applicants doesnt need another 16 mos to get their PR thats why its still april 3 2010 and they dont send OWP yet on applicants with dependants Eventhough its april or may applications

Palusa

Sep 9, 2011
Hi Guys! If Applying for Employment Insurance affect the Application for PR?
I was planning to apply for EI while waiting for the result of my application but my Work permit expired already and im on "implied status" ::)....is it possible they give me Employment Insurance????
Thanks for the reply.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Palusa said:
Hi Guys! If Applying for Employment Insurance affect the Application for PR?
I was planning to apply for EI while waiting for the result of my application but my Work permit expired already and im on "implied status" ::)....is it possible they give me Employment Insurance????
Thanks for the reply.
No it won't affect your PR.but I don't know if they will allow you coz your sin is expired.Just try though.

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
PALUSA, i dont htink so that they will allow you to apply for ei bec your SIN expired, but try to call service canada about that..what is the reason why you want to apply? if your employer put " A" in your ROE and SIN not expired for sure you can claim EI..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
murphy said:
PALUSA, i dont htink so that they will allow you to apply for ei bec your SIN expired, but try to call service canada about that..what is the reason why you want to apply? if your employer put " A" in your ROE and SIN not expired for sure you can claim EI..
My SIN was expired when I applied for EI.I Just submitted a proof that I'm on implied status.my ROE is A.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, has anyone who applied in the months May, June, July onwards had their dependents/ family receive their LC2 kits yet?

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
it's time for us to send questions to MP Jason Kenney!. Vote for him and you may send questions to him.
You can send your questions to him until tommorow September 16, 2011. Thanks

http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/