Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Cardcraw,

At present the average for live in caregiver dependants processing time or LC2 in Manila is 22months after receiving complete application package.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Poknat April 6 WAITING-married
Madeira April 9 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Melody Chen April 12 Received OWP
Lyne April 15 WAITING-married
Sweetchad. April 19 WAITING-Divorce
Destiny14 April 22 WAITING-married
Kisha April 23 WAITING-married
Marshmallow April 26 WAITING-married
Sydneywhite April 28 WAITING-married
Monalizy April 29 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Emilycc April 29 Received OWP
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
Kathy he May 4 WAITING-married
Khrizzy May 7 Received OWP
Mycako May 10
Piurana May 13 Received OWP
Argy May 13
molo5000 May 25 WAITING
Nanny16. May 31 WAITING
Jie June 1
mariefrance June 01
HardworkerAngel June 03
libragirl June 07
len30 June 19
Oksy June 29 SINGLE without dependants
jelay july 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
Rosell. August 30 Married with dependent
katileia October 25
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25
Teacherker Nov 26
Kablas* Dec 10 w/ dependants
Ennaesor Dec 13

dont forget me ;D

Avon123

Sep 13, 2011
poknat said:
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
Mycako May 10
Argy May 13
molo5000 May 25 WAITING
Avon123 May 26 Waiting - Married with dependents
Nanny16. May 31 WAITING
Jie June 1
mariefrance June 01
HardworkerAngel June 03
libragirl June 07
len30 June 19
jelay july 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
katileia October 25
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25
Teacherker Nov 26
Ennaesor Dec 13

dont forget me ;D

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
boyzone ,
At present the average for live in caregiver dependants processing time or LC2 in Manila is 22months after receiving complete application package.

How do you know the average time ?Im from north Africa and I dont know How long LC2 takes for processing time ..!
thank you :)

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
bety84 said:
boyzone ,

How do you know the average time ?Im from north Africa and I dont know How long LC2 takes for processing time ..!
thank you :)
LOGIN TO www.cic.gc.ca and click find office outside canada and then click canada office by region, every offices abroad have there own website.goodluck!

Palusa

Sep 9, 2011
katileia said:
@ Palusa . What the letter said for you to do?

Have called CIC and ask what you should do or send to them? Just follow then, do not guess...

If you sent your application ahead and your program wasn't complete yet, maybe they will be nice and accept some kind of document that prove that you finished already...

Important...Do not get to anxious about it...just call then ask what to do and do it...

Let us know after you call..today is tuesday, maybe less busy...try call today.

Good luck!
I called CIC they didnt said anything in particular...only the reason why i submitted my application less than 24 months. But i want to share you guys what Immigration sent me:
You entered CANADA on 24JUN 2008 and you submitted your application for permanent residence to CPC VEGREVILLE on 27 APR2010, which is less than 24months of employment...
You have the opportunity to make any submission related to this matter. Should you wish to make submissions, you must to do so in writing to this office within 60days from the date of this letter. If you do not make a submission, a decision regarding your ability to comply with these requirements will be taken on the basis of the imformation on your file. This may result in your appication being refused and no further consideration given to the request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

Any suggestion let me know. Thank you guys for the response.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Palusa said:
I called CIC they didnt said anything in particular...only the reason why i submitted my application less than 24 months. But i want to share you guys what Immigration sent me:
You entered CANADA on 24JUN 2008 and you submitted your application for permanent residence to CPC VEGREVILLE on 27 APR2010, which is less than 24months of employment...
You have the opportunity to make any submission related to this matter. Should you wish to make submissions, you must to do so in writing to this office within 60days from the date of this letter. If you do not make a submission, a decision regarding your ability to comply with these requirements will be taken on the basis of the imformation on your file. This may result in your appication being refused and no further consideration given to the request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

This urgent , you should get all information to show that you have completed the 24 months. get you tax information and tax receipts from your employer along with letter from your employer to show you worked 24 months. Please respond as quickly as possible before the 60 days pass and they make a decision and say your ineligible to apple because your under 24months,

Call the call center too because sometimes they record on your file what information you need

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Palusa said:

Make the one I suggested.even u didn't complete the 24 months, just outline your hours, and if you make 3900 hours you are still eligible.ask a letter from your previous employer.submitt the ROE.do it as soon as possible.from where are u here in canada?

Palusa

Sep 9, 2011
@sweetchad Eventhough i 22 months i dont have a 3,900 hrs buti finished 24 monhts actually i worked 3 years as a liveincaregiver. Im from vancouver, single applicant. Thank you guys.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You jumped the gun, so to speak. Why don't you have 3900 hours? How many weeks did you work? At 40 hours per week, multiply that with the number of weeks within the 22 months prior to your submission of the app; subtract the stat holidays. There can be a fighting chance. But if you didn't complete the 3900 , all is not lost. You can now submit another PR/OWP application and for sure you'd have the months and hours; you lost the fees but hey, you should have waited and not made haste.

Palusa said:
@ sweetchad Eventhough i 22 months i dont have a 3,900 hrs buti finished 24 monhts actually i worked 3 years as a liveincaregiver. Im from vancouver, single applicant. Thank you guys.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Palusa said:
@ sweetchad Eventhough i 22 months i dont have a 3,900 hrs buti finished 24 monhts actually i worked 3 years as a liveincaregiver. Im from vancouver, single applicant. Thank you guys.
Ok if that's the case, submitt your ROE and letter Of employment to cic and make a letter of explanation regarding this.and ask an apology in the letter.

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
poknat said:
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
Mycako May 10
Argy May 13
molo5000 May 25 WAITING
Nanny16. May 31 WAITING
Jie June 1
mariefrance June 01
HardworkerAngel June 03
libragirl June 07
len30 June 19
jelay july 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07
Honeygirl Aug.6 Waitingggggggggg
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
katileia October 25
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25
Teacherker Nov 26
Ennaesor Dec 13

dont forget me ;D

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Palusa said:

Hi Palusa!! just re-submitt all your applications and make sure you included the copy of your documents that you submitted before, but don't forget to keep a copy (record ) for yourself, Im sure you don't have to pay again for the processing and make a letter explaining why and when did you submitted the first time. response right away to them and also include all the letters they send you back, if you could print out the results who recieved your application from canada post do it.. you can see the name of the person their who recieved your application.
Like the instances happen to me, they send me 2 letters for updating my work history and address because they said I never did response to them so I did check the canadapost online and check the tracking number who rcvd my responsed and I wrote a letter that I already mailed it and this person rcvd my letter....so everything came out good.. make sure you have everything with you...Goodluck!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@palusa my advice is send all docs and fees. did you talk 2 darla @westcoast? anyways, based on the letter you need to redo it again but cic is nice enough to just ask you to just resubmit addl informations rather than waiting 16mos again..

canela

Jun 24, 2010