+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates on cic website for this week but someone in livein caregivers canada on facebook name blue moon got her owp she applied may 19 2010 maybe she is single i guess CIC will just surprise us with our owp and never pays attention to the processing times

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
No updates on cic website for this week but someone in livein caregivers canada on facebook name blue moon got her owp she applied may 19 2010 maybe she is single i guess CIC will just surprise us with our owp and never pays attention to the processing times
There's an update.still stuck on April 3,2010.NO updates on my ecas yet.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad same here no updates on ecas good for you your family recieve lc2 kit already im 16 mos and counting but no lc2 kit yet for my family

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
@ sweetchad same here no updates on ecas good for you your family recieve lc2 kit already im 16 mos and counting but no lc2 kit yet for my family
May I know your timeline?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may19 and had her owp. this is both good news and bad news for everyone here. good: they are doing something bout our papers but bad in the same way too. why do married april applicants still waiting? i think its unfair! owp is based on legibility of the completion 24mos,its mostly about the principal applicant. the lic! then you wait for another 16mos,thats for ur spouse and dependants legibility. i starting to wonder what's goin on?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
may19 and had her owp. this is both good news and bad news for everyone here. good: they are doing something bout our papers but bad in the same way too. why do married april applicants still waiting? i think its unfair! owp is based on legibility of the completion 24mos,its mostly about the principal applicant. the lic! then you wait for another 16mos,thats for ur spouse and dependants legibility. i starting to wonder what's goin on?
Me either.I'm having the same question?maybe they have a new policy now.but they have to keep us posted on what's going on.I'm always tweeting mr. Fabregas about this things.maybe u can do the same thing too.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe all the caregivers who got owp from april 3 2010 to may 19 2010 should show some evidence to mr fabregas so he can see some proof that they are just processing single applicants right now maybe he can have some answers from CIC about it

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Shelleonn said:
Maybe all the caregivers who got owp from april 3 2010 to may 19 2010 should show some evidence to mr fabregas so he can see some proof that they are just processing single applicants right now maybe he can have some answers from CIC about it
Even if the all caregivers who just recieved their owps show it to Mr Fabregas, truth is, he will never be able to do anything. he will only call them to confirm and they are gonna tell him yes cos we follow RUBBISH ORDERS . The people processing our papers are not the problem but those that give them orders. I repeat ! untill we all come togther and protest this ill treatment of LCP ,nobody will help us if all we do is come here and complain everytime.

The moment some people sees that some are receiving OWP , diff people started coming out, adding their timelines but few weeks ago,when we all are suppose to have come together and discuss how we intend to protest or strike,only 5-10 people were really into it both on Facebook and in this forum. I wish everyone of us good luck but we just cant to sit by our computer and type but no Actions.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
september 14 update 16-17mos doing april 03,2010. i wish they really do update this one (that's why you call it update,should be updated) so that there's a proper tracking.right now it's like a guessing game and then.. poof! here goes your owp. it's fine if everyone is getting it at the same time though. and the fact that if u call cic, the same response they'll give you. "they're doing april 03 application" this is effing nuts.
@sweetchad i just twit mr.kenney directly. mr fabregas will have the same answer. forgottenlcp,thats my acct. my 2nd acct because mr.kenney blocked my 1st acct

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
september 14 update 16-17mos doing april 03,2010. i wish they really do update this one (that's why you call it update,should be updated) so that there's a proper tracking.right now it's like a guessing game and then.. poof! here goes your owp. it's fine if everyone is getting it at the same time though. and the fact that if u call cic, the same response they'll give you. "they're doing april 03 application" this is effing nuts.
@ sweetchad i just twit mr.kenney directly. mr fabregas will have the same answer. forgottenlcp,thats my acct. my 2nd acct because mr.kenney blocked my 1st acct
I twiiter mr. kenney last time and all my tweet wasn't there..it sucks that somehow his tweeter account has a blocked settings for all LIC's..:(

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
yeah..she received it yesterday based on her email. Im happy for all those who receive their OWP....Patience is a virtue! Indeed! ;D :D

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
CHK THIS OUT...how about the edmonton LCP?...when were going to express our concern to the authorities..

http://www.atinitonews.com/ssnews2011/index.php?mod=article&cat=CommunityRoundup&article=3286

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Hopefully married applicAnts will recieve their owp too...

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
My Daughter dreamed about me past away......she was crying crying........then scared up.she is so sad,so frustrated......
I havent seen her since last apr. 17 months long, before I submit the application for OWP and PR.........
My tears coming down coming down.........
Never image The cic put us in this situation.........

Avon123

Sep 13, 2011
lyne said:
Hopefully married applicAnts will recieve their owp too...
[Are you married too? does your family in the philippines receive anything from immigration already mine is not yet.

Application Received May 26, 2010
Application Started process Aug. 5, 2011