+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Guys!!

I had received a letter from CIC, the update letter, where did you live from dez 2006 to 2007...etc...

It's the second time I'm receiving the same letter...Someone has received 2x too? It's kind of annoying instead of they start to work in my process they keep updating and updating...

Palusa

Sep 9, 2011
sweetchad said:
My SIN was expired when I applied for EI.I Just submitted a proof that I'm on implied status.my ROE is A.
@sweetchad did you get EI from service revenue??.....My ROE is "A" and an implied status.
I called service revenue they only said submit my requirements eventhough my work permit expired...i dont know what happens next, i want to try.
Thanks for the response guys!!!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Palusa said:
@ sweetchad did you get EI from service revenue??.....My ROE is "A" and an implied status.
I called service revenue they only said submit my requirements eventhough my work permit expired...i dont know what happens next, i want to try.
Thanks for the response guys!!!
Yah I'm approve.I have an EI.700 dollars a month.for me this is not enough.I have to support my family back home.but I have no choice.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
molo5000 said:
Hi sweetchad, so you are NOT under implied status.. and no OWP yet! I just want to ask that do you think you could receive your OWP while on E.I.?
I raise that question because I'm just wondering.. Here is the case: I have a friend and while she was waiting her OWP, her working permit expired. Then the CIC sent her letter that she need to renew her working permit. By the time she received her working permit, she sent the copy to CIC and immediately the CIC sent her OWP.

Is there anybody out there has the same case with these??? Thanks!

-molo5000

I'm on implied status.my current permit is expired.I was released by my employer since feb. 28 2011.I'm jobless since then.I'm just waiting for my owp.I can't renew my current permit coz I don't have an employer.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Anybody please can define the BEST defination of Implied Status ???

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
I do google, this was I found..

NEW DIRECTIVES FOR IMPLIED STATUS
by Kenneth Ing
As of January 15, 2009, Operational Bulletin 092 provided new directives on “implied status” in order to
avoid any disruption to the status of a foreign national who applied to extend their temporary resident
status or to renew their work or study permit and a decision is not made before their previous status
expires. The applicable regulations in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations include R.
183(5) and (6) for temporary residents, R. 186(u) for workers and R. 189 for students.
The issue of “implied status” has posed many challenges to applicants as a result of inconsistencies in the
manner in which the regulations that deal with this issue have been implemented in relation to foreign
nationals who leave Canada after they have applied for renewal, but before the decision has been rendered
on their application to renew.
The Inland Processing Manual Chapter 6 at Section 5.5 indicates that a temporary resident must apply to
renew their status before it expires. If this is done, their original temporary status, whether as a visitor,
student, or worker, continues until a decision is made and they are notified. If they leave Canada, their
status as a temporary resident expires upon leaving. If the person applied for a renewal of a work or study
permit and their status expired before a decision is made, they have the right to continue working and
studying under the same conditions only if the person remains in Canada. If the person leaves Canada,
upon returning at a Port of Entry, if no decision has been made, the person must re-apply at the Port of
Entry if they have the right to do so. Alternatively, the visitor may re-apply outside Canada if they do not
qualify for application at a Port of Entry. If a renewal of the person’s work or study permit has been
issued, the person may be authorized to enter as a temporary resident and will have the right to work or
study in accordance with the conditions of the issued permit.
The Enforcement Manual Chapter 4, Section 13.2 currently states that temporary residents seeking reentry
from the USA or St. Pierre and Miquelon, after applying to renew their original status, may remain
under their original status until a decision is made and they are notified.
In order to address these inconsistencies, the wording on “implied status” has been relocated to the
Overseas Processing Manual Chapter 11, Section 23.6 and indicates the following:
“A temporary resident must apply to extend their period of authorized stay before it ends. If they have
done so, their period of authorized stay as a temporary resident is extended by law until a decision is
made (R. 183(5)). The person is considered to have “implied status” as a temporary resident during that
period.
If a temporary resident applies for a renewal of their work or study permit and their permit expires before
a decision is made, R. 186(u) and R. 189 (the right to continue working or studying under the same
conditions pending a determination of their application for renewal
) apply only as long as the person
remains in Canada.”
A temporary resident with implied status who has left Canada may be allowed to re-enter Canada as a temporary
resident, pending a decision on the renewal of their application to study or work in Canada, provided they are
temporary resident visa exempt as per R. 190 or on a multiple entry visa. They may not resume work or study in
Canada until their application for renewal has been granted. For those not able to resume work, they must satisfy the
Port of Entry officer that they have sufficient means of support. Alternatively, they may be allowed to apply for a
new work or study permit at the Port of Entry, provided they have a right to do so under the Regulations.

http://www.abil.com/articles/ABIL%20Articles%20Global%20-%20CANADA%20-%20New%20Directives%20for%20Implied%20Status%20(Ing)1.PDF

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sweetchad said:
I'm on implied status.my current permit is expired.I was released by my employer since feb. 28 2011.I'm jobless since then.I'm just waiting for my owp.I can't renew my current permit coz I don't have an employer.
sweetchad, did you call the cic and ask your (this) case? And ask what will happend next to your OWP application.. I'm just curious with your case ..and concern with you!
I want to pm you but I can't.

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sweetchad said:
]

Hi sweetchad, I call the cic and the agent told me thats it's okey even the work permit expired unless I'd applied my OWP before working permit expired but working on the same employer while waiting the decision from CIC.

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sarah cunanan said:
check this out. minister kenney suggests extra processing fees for faster service
bit.ly/ooZVJZ
Hi sarah, where did you find that news? How much?

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
It's a joke...Pay extra for it?! I paid already 150 bucks for my OWP and 550 for my PR.

how much will cost me to have my PR in a week?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sarah cunanan said:
check the website:

bit.ly/ooZVJZ

sorry can't do copy and paste on my phone.
sarah, I don't know if this is the news you read: http://www.camrosecanadian.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3300355

This is only I read about extra fees for faster service:
we're going to contract out our telephone information line. We're going to make it much more efficient so people actually get someone on the line, we give them information but were going to charge them a couple of bucks to make the call so we can actually pay to hire more people," he said.

"We're also putting limits on the new applications coming in so the wait times aren't as long. These are some of the things we're trying to do to fix these huge bureaucratic problems that we have. I want my ministry to operate more like a businesses. You want to go faster? Fine. You pay us more, so we can connect the revenue that we get with the service we provide," Kenny said, pointing to Passport Canada's policy of processing passport applications faster for an extra fee

Nothing about the application on OWP and PR of LCP Applicant.

-molo5000

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@molo5000 i think i just wrote "faster service". i didn't say anything bout pr or owp. it's just a news that i want to share to all. but i would not be surprise if this will take effect to pr applications. people won't care to pay if this means lessen the stress.