Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
nakakalungkot na yan nakakadepress na ayoko ko na ata

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
It's not going to be any shorter during the summer. :( They all go on holidays and don't care about those who are waiting...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
i hope they will make it shorter for all of us still waiting and feeling depessed about the situation

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I have just read some news on Immigration to Canada. I found an article that explains these paper backlogs. They have created HUGE backlogs on all the programs all over the world not to let many people into Canada during the economic crisis time. Now the Ministry of Immigration is going to issue some Ministerial Instruction3 on how to deal with these backlogs. They are going to make a new list of priorities whose papers are to be processed first. This instruction should be published some time before July 1. They are going to publish their new priorities and processing time frames. I don't know if it is going to help us. There are hundreds of thousands people all over the world waiting. Some of them are waiting for years. I am really very afraid they are going to make our waiting time even longer as they keep calling us "low skills workers". It doesn't matter that soooo many of us have university degrees...

sagi girl 17

Jun 1, 2011
:mad: don"t know what to say anymore.....i'm tired of waiting....my husband is frustrated of the news & my daughter is mad because she want us to be together as a family. This is really a VERY, VERY SAD NEWS... for all of us who are waiting for a good news that the time of processing will be shorten or date will be change but still it was fixed on the same date MARCH 21,2010......OMG! :'(

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@oksy-where did you read that? that is so frustrating!!!! this july they will published news again? i hope because i kept thinkiing waiting times breaks my family apart, i am thinking to just give it up help!!!!!!!!!! i need motivation

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just spoke to cic person a minute ago and asked about my papers, and said another more 3 months to wait before I can have my OWP..:( as they are still processing the March 21... what am I gonna do now I have no work already since April 30, 2011????:(

Application: June 03, 2010

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@when did you submit you papers hardworkerangel?

@thanks oksyhow are yuo?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
I just spoke to cic person a minute ago and asked about my papers, and said another more 3 months to wait before I can have my OWP..:( as they are still processing the March 21... what am I gonna do now I have no work already since April 30, 2011????:(

Application: June 03, 2010
hi.Did u apply for ei.

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
http://www.high-demand-jobs.com/2011/06/june-2011-visa-bulletin-delay-in.html
I just read this article. It seems there is no hope we can get any update until July 1st.