+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tesa said:
Hello ,
I want to ask those whose SIN has expired , Did you apply for a new SIN and the health card?. My SIP expires on Dec 30 this year , I will be working till the New Year , and I am 3 month pregnant and will due in Jan . I know for sure that by that time I will not get an OWP as I applied in Dec 2010....just do not know what to do.......my husband and I so depressed ....
if your SIN or OHIP are expired you have to have a new working permit before they will renew all those..same as Mine all my papers are expired already, if Im gonna get sick rightnow have to pay the doctors by myself.. And I talked to the OHIP Ministry about it, if you spend money for doctors(health issues) just keep all your reciepts, together with your new papers and forward to the OHIP MINISTRY and they re-imburse all your expenses, it just gonna be hassle for you if you don't have enough cash the time you give birth.. thats a big problem!!!:(

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
if your SIN or OHIP are expired you have to have a new working permit before they will renew all those..same as Mine all my papers are expired already, if Im gonna get sick rightnow have to pay the doctors by myself.. And I talked to the OHIP Ministry about it, if you spend money for doctors(health issues) just keep all your reciepts, together with your new papers and forward to the OHIP MINISTRY and they re-imburse all your expenses, it just gonna be hassle for you if you don't have enough cash the time you give birth.. thats a big problem!!!:(

Does it mean if I will have to pay $10000 for labour I will get them back after I will odtain PR?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
I did applied for ei and Im entitled to get 37 weeks, but then they don't issue any money to me because all my papers are expired already, but they said once I recieved my OWP I need to give them (EI) a copy of it, then they will send all my money from EI.
hi! when did your work permit expired.»Mine expired last april 30, 2011 but Last May 2, 2011 i applied for Ei.My previous employer released me last february 25.But the service canada approved my ei and they sent a cheque to me.I dont know why they did it to u.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
tesa said:
Hello ,
I want to ask those whose SIN has expired , Did you apply for a new SIN and the health card?. My SIP expires on Dec 30 this year , I will be working till the New Year , and I am 3 month pregnant and will due in Jan . I know for sure that by that time I will not get an OWP as I applied in Dec 2010....just do not know what to do.......my husband and I so depressed ....
I feel sad for you.Everybody is suffering.I wish the Prime minister can read all our conversations here.I`m crying while im reading your stories.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tesa said:
Does it mean if I will have to pay $10000 for labour I will get them back after I will odtain PR?
Yes if that is the cost, make sure you keep all your reciept for that, then once you have all your papers renew submit to the OHIP Ministry and they will re-imburse you.:)

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
hi! when did your work permit expired.»Mine expired last april 30, 2011 but Last May 2, 2011 i applied for Ei.My previous employer released me last february 25.But the service canada approved my ei and they sent a cheque to me.I dont know why they did it to u.
My papers expired last January 23, 2011 but still working on my employer until April 29, 2011. and I applied for ei on May 01, 2011 and Im entitled to it for 37 weeks pay but yeah they didn't send any cheque to me yet, they want my new papers.:(

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
My papers expired last January 23, 2011 but still working on my employer until April 29, 2011. and I applied for ei on May 01, 2011 and Im entitled to it for 37 weeks pay but yeah they didn't send any cheque to me yet, they want my new papers.:(
i dont know what are their basis.But its unfair.everybody needs money at this time.how can u survive.u are jobless.

lulu197197

May 12, 2011
arowdyei said:
hello po.. im new here, kmusta po s lahat.

may 2010 sent application OWP/PR
july 2o1o start processing..

until now wala pang balita??? :( :'( since dec 2010 ala akong work ... cno po b mkkapag advice sakin... d ko po alam kung magkka problem ako s situation ko ngyn... kz halos lahat po ng inaaplyan ko gusto nila may OWP na. ayaw nila mag apply p ng LMO..

kailangan ko po ng mapagtatanungan.. meron po ba same ng situation ko dito??? nkk depressed n po kz..hayzzz
Do you speak English?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
i dont know what are their basis.But its unfair.everybody needs money at this time.how can u survive.u are jobless.
I know its soo unfair!! Good thing I just got married..But still I need that money from ei.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
tesa said:
Hello ,

hi tesa..if you can ask you present employer to support you to renew your work permit eventhough they dont need you to work for them..so that you can still keep your status its hard to be on implied staus when you cannot have healthcare and SIN. since the processing of work permit of same employer is 4-5 months you can start prepararing your documents and submit it on end of june or july. i dont think you need LMO because your under LCG.

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Thank you wsongco, but can I apply for a new work permit if I stay with my employers after I submitted my application for PR?

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I'm in the same situation too, my WP will expire on September, and I am jobless right now. Can I renew my work permit even without an employer? Does an Implied Status means that you can renew our Health Card, SIN, etc...?? thanks so much! God bless us all!

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
No dear...cant renew your WP w/o an employer. You need to have one.If you're in Quebec area, and you are not renewing your work permit but you're still working with the same employer, the Assurance Maladie will honor your implied status as long as you have a letter form your employer that you are still working with them and im not too sure of the SIN...havent called service canada yet.

ennaesor said:
Hi! I'm in the same situation too, my WP will expire on September, and I am jobless right now. Can I renew my work permit even without an employer? Does an Implied Status means that you can renew our Health Card, SIN, etc...?? thanks so much! God bless us all!