App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Hi, I just don't get it. The applications of Refugees has been updated till January 31, 2011.
We still have no hope?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
JoyceLam said:
Hi, I just don't get it. The applications of Refugees has been updated till January 31, 2011.
We still have no hope?
Yah true.If everything is on BACKLOG.Why other applications timeline is moving.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
I dont get it...each application has its own department like when you send your WP application it goes to different suite # case processing whatever . so, how come the PR applicants for LCP is on backlog when there's a certain department processing our case? We've done our job and sacrifice w/o seeing our family for 24 months....its time to their job as well. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I'm tired of my work...its my own prison cell! I cant go out...and i feel like im working 6days since im back every Sunday...grrrrrrrrr :mad:

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
correct me if im wrong, i read the article about the backlog but i think it's about visa application in manila filed under MI-2. this is different from our op & pr application under the live-in caregiver program.

anyway im hoping for the best. :(

angellois

Dec 5, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LCP Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-21-2011(For Interview Scheduling)
Med's Request
16-12-2010/ remed req 05-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-12-2010/30-12-2010/ remed 17/10/2011
Interview........
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2011
Yes, I think it's only for those applying under M-1/M-2 or let us say, prof/skilled workers and not under the LCP or Family Sponsorship. When I read the article it didn't say anything about the LCP's. We have a different category and I hope they will still process our applications fairly.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Check this out..
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/East+Vancouver+couple+accused+domestic+slavery/4913604/story.html

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
lyne said:
Check this out..
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/East+Vancouver+couple+accused+domestic+slavery/4913604/story.html

OMG...i don`t know what to say.do u think we will be affected with this

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All.
I've been reading all the posts in here, and after seeing that immigration process for PR is not moving it feels sooo hopeless and depress. I would like to hear from at least ONE person who applied last April that got OWP, but just a the friend of a friend. It's not enough.

My fiance, who is PR (almost canadian citizen) after being upset about the new processing times, he came up with the idea of start writing letters to immigration saying why are PR procesing times for LCP is not moving. so If we do not want to get involve directly because we are afraid of doing that, and we dont' want to get CIC upset and that affect our application. TELL SOMEBODY WHO IS PR OR CANADIAN CITIZEN TO HELP RAISING OUR VOICE. it would be a good idea. writing a letter, giving a call, we would huge apreciate them to help us

It seem so imposible with all the solucions so far, nor the news, twitter, lawyers, organizations, have been heard by immigration, it is "impossible" to make them understan our situation, they don't care, or maybe they are just another big example of the burocracy that I thought canada does not have. (I guess I was wrong)

It's hard to say it but please do not give up.
God bless all.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I don't know what to think... On one hand, I understand that Canadian government is trying to protect the country's labour market from extra people in this recession time. But, on the other hand, we are already here, we are already working and there are lots of jobs in our field that nobody else wants to pick up...

I keep reading all these articles trying to find at least something resembling some kind of explanation of WHY they have stopped. My conclusion is that yes, they have stopped because Somebody told them to do so. Now they are just waiting for some ministerial instruction on how to do that now or what to say...

There are hundreds of us on this forum and everyone knows a lot more yet of those who are in the same situation but are not here, on the forum. HAS ANYBODY GOT ANYTHING IN April -June? If yes, tell us the stories!

A

arowdyei

hello po.. im new here, kmusta po s lahat.

may 2010 sent application OWP/PR
july 2o1o start processing..

until now wala pang balita??? :( :'( since dec 2010 ala akong work ... cno po b mkkapag advice sakin... d ko po alam kung magkka problem ako s situation ko ngyn... kz halos lahat po ng inaaplyan ko gusto nila may OWP na. ayaw nila mag apply p ng LMO..

kailangan ko po ng mapagtatanungan.. meron po ba same ng situation ko dito??? nkk depressed n po kz..hayzzz

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
hi.Did u apply for ei.
I did applied for ei and Im entitled to get 37 weeks, but then they don't issue any money to me because all my papers are expired already, but they said once I recieved my OWP I need to give them (EI) a copy of it, then they will send all my money from EI.

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Hello ,
I want to ask those whose SIN has expired , Did you apply for a new SIN and the health card?. My SIP expires on Dec 30 this year , I will be working till the New Year , and I am 3 month pregnant and will due in Jan . I know for sure that by that time I will not get an OWP as I applied in Dec 2010....just do not know what to do.......my husband and I so depressed ....

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arowdyei said:
hello po.. im new here, kmusta po s lahat.

may 2010 sent application OWP/PR
july 2o1o start processing..

until now wala pang balita??? :( :'( since dec 2010 ala akong work ... cno po b mkkapag advice sakin... d ko po alam kung magkka problem ako s situation ko ngyn... kz halos lahat po ng inaaplyan ko gusto nila may OWP na. ayaw nila mag apply p ng LMO..

kailangan ko po ng mapagtatanungan.. meron po ba same ng situation ko dito??? nkk depressed n po kz..hayzzz
relax everyone of us here has the same issues. Did you applied for EI?