Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thanks God.I am approve with EI even my current permit is expired.Thanks to service canada.I called the immigration today they said i have to wait for 3 weeks more for my OWP.Its ok, i can wait for that as long as i have a financial support.

Application sent: April 15, 2010
CIC received: April 19, 2010
Started processing: June 30, 2010
DIVORCE ON THE PROCESS

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
sweetchad said:
Thanks God.I am approve with EI even my current permit is expired.Thanks to service canada.I called the immigration today they said i have to wait for 3 weeks more for my OWP.Its ok, i can wait for that as long as i have a financial support.

Application sent: April 15, 2010
CIC received: April 19, 2010
Started processing: June 30, 2010

Sounds good sweetchad. Mine i stop collecting ei because service canada phoned me not to report my ei coz my work permit is already expired. We have exactly the same processing, anyway do you have dependants to your home country?
DIVORCE ON THE PROCESS

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
good for you sweetchad. :) ...waiting days is almost over too.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@sweetchad- what reason did you give to the service canada for E!? really you have to wait for three weeks for your open? that is nice! i hope they will keep that promise,

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rosellyalung said:
@ sweetchad- what reason did you give to the service canada for E!? really you have to wait for three weeks for your open? that is nice! i hope they will keep that promise,
Servive canada is the one processing the employment insurance.My current permit is expired last april 30, 2011.i asked them if i can still spply for ei coz i dont have a choice.i will die if they will not approve my application.they tried to investigate my case and thanks »God its approve.
yah thats what the immigration said.but hopefully its true.coz since the start of this year they are always telling me like that..its just make me sick.but anyways good thing now is i can survive. :D

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
yah i have a son.he is 7 years old this september.I promised him that i will be there on his 7th bday.Hope i will get my OWP before this time.I have a husband.he is in saudi arabia.i included him in the application because we are still married.he has another family.Last april i filed a divorce.Hopefully ill get the divorce this june so that i can submitt that to immigration and ask them to remove my husband from my application and bring my son here with the help of the custody form from the court.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
sweetchad said:
yah i have a son.he is 7 years old this september.I promised him that i will be there on his 7th bday.Hope i will get my OWP before this time.I have a husband.he is in saudi arabia.i included him in the application because we are still married.he has another family.Last april i filed a divorce.Hopefully ill get the divorce this june so that i can submitt that to immigration and ask them to remove my husband from my application and bring my son here with the help of the custody form from the court.
oh i see..so is your husband got also LC2 application kit coz u included him in your application? hopefully after 3 weeks we got our owp, If CIC care about papers... :(

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
lyne said:
oh i see..so is your husband got also LC2 application kit coz u included him in your application? hopefully after 3 weeks we got our owp, If CIC care about papers... :(
yah he got it but it was sent to the philippines.it was too late.my husband went to saudi arabia by the time the LC2 was sent.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just phoned Immigration 2 weeks ago to follow up about my OWP as Im out of work already since April 30 2011 and they said it will came between June and July 2011. Im kind a frustrated alreeady waiting its the processing time on eCAS never change at all since last 3 months its still MArch 21 2010. Why????? It says before if you are single it will be faster but now what????why????

I mailed my applications : May. 30 2010
Received at: June 03 2011

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Girls, please read the CBC News. Caregivers urge 'wage theft' victims to come forward - Toronto - CBC News
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/05/30/caregiver-lawsuits.html

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
hardwokerAngel said:
I just phoned Immigration 2 weeks ago to follow up about my OWP as Im out of work already since April 30 2011 and they said it will came between June and July 2011. Im kind a frustrated alreeady waiting its the processing time on eCAS never change at all since last 3 months its still MArch 21 2010. Why????? It says before if you are single it will be faster but now what????why????

I mailed my applications : May. 30 2010
Received at: June 03 2011
It's a great news. hardwokerAngel
Ur OWP is on the way.
I just a little bit worried about the postal worker will be on strike. I renewed my WP.

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
sweetchad said:
That is a goooood news. sweetchad.
Hope the postal workers don't go on a strike.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceLam said:
It's a great news. hardwokerAngel
Ur OWP is on the way.
I just a little bit worried about the postal worker will be on strike. I renewed my WP.
I applied for an EI and Im entitled to it coz my boss can't pay anymore..but then the problem EI won't send any money towards me until I submit my OWP to them coz all my documents was expired already... I want to have my OWP as soon a possible so that I can start looking for a new job as no one will able to sign for me as their Live-in caregiver coz they said it will cost them alot now, because according to the new laws employer will shouldering all the expenses of their Live-in caregiver now..so Im kind a stuck rightnow. Its deppressing to think about it. I check on eCAS about my application it says we were unable to.....and I have a friend who passed her papers same time as mine but she can see her application status online. Why is this, is it only certain applicant can see their application online??????:(

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a reply to the latest news about wages theft:::
I read this story.. Its happened to me to last 2008-2009 the family I worked before with was awing me alot of wages..i don't have any day off at all worked from 6AM until 12midnight, I have nobody here in canada and they live in the middle of nowhere. no friends to count on, even my agency is not helpful at all I told them the first place that Im not getting what i supposed to get paid but never heared from them, I did try email one of the organization to let them know my situation, but never get any help at all so I just let be because on my head I want my status be done faster and quicker to get out of that family, working there is like a hell, they always fought each other. until the time came that Im overwhelmed already, their chucrh had some kinda event somewhere in Peterborough, went to their church too cuase they said so, go with them wherever they go, but that day I didn't go with instead I went to my friends car to go towards peterborough. and there she attack me verbally I feel like I was being Humiliated infront of other girl. And I decided not to go back to their house Saturday-SUnday as I know she will attack me verbally and beside that was allegedly my day-off, and I phoned them to let them know im not coming. I was at 100% stress on that moment and can't even sleep properly to think if I should go back or what to do.. I go back and give my noticed to them that Im quitting but they said they already fired me..I cannot be able to took all my belongings with me to the point that I called the police so that I can be able to get in and get my belongings...Its a nightmare experienced...And My fiancee wanted me to sue them, we went to talked to a parallegal person and get some advice what to do..and parallegal said i might win but it will cost me alot to fight for it..so until i leave it that way..i didn't continue the case because of emotions, scaredness and i feel like im having a phobia hearing her voice.. And it shame to know that they are same Filipino people as me although the diffirence there been here long time ago before me..I feel shame because we are from same countrymen.Its sad!!!:( until now I can't get over it, still thinking about it!!!so sad:(

Madeira

Apr 13, 2011
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
19-09-2011
aridoarikato said:
My friend who helped me with all my paperworks filed her PR and OWP on April 2010. She got her OWP last Feb., interviewed in March and got her PR card this month. It took her 10 months to get her OWP and 13 months to finally get her PR card.
Well... I'm happy that your friend got her OWP, lucky her. Do you know when in April she applied? I hope that I'd get mine soon. It will be 14 month on June 9th for me. I just pray that they don't extend the processing time again.