Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Pretending they doesnt know the issue for single applicants..therefore call agents doesnt know everything!! They shld quit their job as as call agent.. Pissed me off!!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rosellyalung said:
@ sweetchad-did you call the CIC already?
I called last week.I`m not in the mood anymore to call them. They will just pissed off your day..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
lyne said:
Pretending they doesnt know the issue for single applicants..therefore call agents doesnt know everything!! They shld quit their job as as call agent.. Pissed me off!!
If you will call them, and ask them one question, their answers is differrent.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
what is that mean) you disclosed)
my 1st few months i've been here i changed employer. my lmo was on process but i did not know that i'm not supposed to work unless the work permit was been released. she paid me cheque, paid taxes, etc.. so i have to disclose that to immigration. paid restoration fee of 200.
i lost those months that i worked (5mos) i did not add those months on on my 24 mos on my application now.
i came here 2006. by that time, the 4yrs was not implemented yet. on my 3rd year 2009, i can't apply for pr. i was lacking 3weeks to complete the 24mos. then the changes was implemented, that's why i'm here on this forum waiting with the rest of you guys.. so talking about patience.. i know all about it.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
I did ask them this.They are denying the fact that they are issuing an owp to all single applicants.they said its impossible for them to have the owp because cic is doing application receive up to april 3, 2010.
you can't get a straight forward answer from them. those people are bunch of crap! that's one reason i don't call them. waste of time. and of course they will deny the fact that some june applicants receive their owp already. or maybe they did not know too.. according cic website they are doing april 03 applicants remember?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
my 1st few months i've been here i changed employer. my lmo was on process but i did not know that i'm not supposed to work unless the work permit was been released. she paid me cheque, paid taxes, etc.. so i have to disclose that to immigration. paid restoration fee of 200.
i lost those months that i worked (5mos) i did not add those months on on my 24 mos on my application now.
i came here 2006. by that time, the 4yrs was not implemented yet. on my 3rd year 2009, i can't apply for pr. i was lacking 3weeks to complete the 24mos. then the changes was implemented, that's why i'm here on this forum waiting with the rest of you guys.. so talking about patience.. i know all about it.
OMG...You waited so long...If i`m in your case, ill be crazy..

jean1982

Sep 21, 2011
sweetchad said:
when did you arrive to canada) Is this your first work permit)
I arrived canada 22 march 2008, my first work permit would expire 22 November 2010. I applied extend of work permit with the same empolyer in september and they issued the second work permit but it only valid untill 22 march 2011 because I missed my provincial document CAQ(this is like a work permit in Quebec), after I got the new CAQ and I applied the third work permit in April 2011 and I got a mail from CIC that I am told my current work permit was expired and I have to restore my temporary resident status.That's the whole story.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad are you still in touch with atty rafael fabregas?maybe he can help us get some answers as to why this are happening,isn't he the one who fights for changes in lcp that is why the 2nd medical is remove?maybe he can help us get straight forward answers from cic,maybe he just need proof that this is really happening dont get me wrong im not againts the single applicants geting owp and pr faster but lets face it we also complete the program fair and we work so hard on completing it first so we should definetly have our owp too

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad well not crazy but in a depression. that employer did not give me roe too. she did not give me my t4 either. i have to go to hr block to file my taxes that year using my timesheets and cheques. i based the 24mos completion on my current employer ( i am still working with them) that's from 2008 jan - 2010 mar (my 4th yr). that means discarding jobs i did from mar 2006- dec 2007. yes i am single applicant but my application has a much work.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jean1982 said:
I arrived canada 22 march 2008, my first work permit would expire 22 November 2010. I applied extend of work permit with the same empolyer in september and they issued the second work permit but it only valid untill 22 march 2011 because I missed my provincial document CAQ(this is like a work permit in Quebec), after I got the new CAQ and I applied the third work permit in April 2011 and I got a mail from CIC that I am told my current work permit was expired and I have to restore my temporary resident status.That's the whole story.
ahh ok thats why.your should just extend your current work permit.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
@ sweetchad are you still in touch with atty rafael fabregas?maybe he can help us get some answers as to why this are happening,isn't he the one who fights for changes in lcp that is why the 2nd medical is remove?maybe he can help us get straight forward answers from cic,maybe he just need proof that this is really happening dont get me wrong im not againts the single applicants geting owp and pr faster but lets face it we also complete the program fair and we work so hard on completing it first so we should definetly have our owp too
thats whats hes saying.he needs a proof.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope all the caregivers here especially the singles that got their owp will help their fellow cargivers especially the ones with dependants that are still in the line i know mr fabregas is willing to help us caregivers we have his support so please help us let's expose cic's hidden agenda againts us especially for those who have dependants

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
I'm a single applicant and to be very true with you guys, this all thing about send OWP for some doesn't buy me at all.

How some received and some not...how many applicants from may/2010? At least a thousand and just few received it.

Who has family i believe it's worse....

If you want help and your PR soon let's start organize a protest, without it nothing is going to change...my opinion...

Ok maybe they started to issue some applications because they heard about the strike...but if we don't do anything they will stop and what you can do? I will tell you...NOTHING!!!!!!

You will just call CIC, they will say for you to wait and that's it.

I'M SAYING IT A LONG TIME...LET'S ORGANIZE A PROTEST....BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DO...What can I say? Good for who is single...I'm sorry but it's true.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
katileia said:
I'm a single applicant and to be very true with you guys, this all thing about send OWP for some doesn't buy me at all.

How some received and some not...how many applicants from may/2010? At least a thousand and just few received it.

Who has family i believe it's worse....

If you want help and your PR soon let's start organize a protest, without it nothing is going to change...my opinion...

Ok maybe they started to issue some applications because they heard about the strike...but if we don't do anything they will stop and what you can do? I will tell you...NOTHING!!!!!!

You will just call CIC, they will say for you to wait and that's it.

I'M SAYING IT A LONG TIME...LET'S ORGANIZE A PROTEST....BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DO...What can I say? Good for who is single...I'm sorry but it's true.

I dont think most wanna protest, lots are waiting for few that are willing to do it ,while a whole lot more kept believing God will come down for miracle. Over 20 people was at the meeting last month but only 5 of us was willing to protest and yet we all come online to whine.