+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I just received an e-mail for my interview. :) My interview will be in Etobicoke this coming October 8, 2014. Thank God. :)

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
choihankyul said:
Hi Guys. I just received an e-mail for my interview. :) My interview will be in Etobicoke this coming October 8, 2014. Thank God. :)

I want to ask you. When you sent your applications?

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Valkyrien said:
I want to ask you. When you sent your applications?
Thanks. I mailed it here around June 27, 2014. It was received by CIC on June 30, 2014. :)

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
choihankyul said:
Thanks. I mailed it here around June 27, 2014. It was received by CIC on June 30, 2014. :)

That's cool!

I'm sorry for this quastion, but I don't understand at all what means AOR / AIP / DM ?

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
choihankyul said:

your application is extremely fast! So happy for you, good luck in your landing interview ;)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
choihankyul said:
are u a single applicant?

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Valkyrien said:
That's cool!

I'm sorry for this quastion, but I don't understand at all what means AOR / AIP / DM ?
Hi there. AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt, AIP - Approval in Principle, DM - Decision Made. :)

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackeyes28 said:
your application is extremely fast! So happy for you, good luck in your landing interview ;)
Thanks. I'm also amazed with my processing time. :) Good luck to you too. :)

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
choihankyul said:
Hi there. AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt, AIP - Approval in Principle, DM - Decision Made. :)
O! Thank you :) So, is it 3 important things that need to get before done to work as a live in caregiver? If didn't say about OWP.

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Valkyrien said:
O! Thank you :) So, is it 3 important things that need to get before done to work as a live in caregiver? If didn't say about OWP.
Your welcome. After you send your PR/OWP application, if your documents are complete, the first thing that you would receive is the AOR. And then if you are qualified to apply for PR, you would receive the AIP. After your medical and background check has been done and if everything is all right, you would receive the DM. After DM, you will receive a notice to pay for the right of permanent residency fee and receive the letter for interview. :)

As for OWP, they say the processing time is 3 to 4 months. :)