+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
annemarie91104 said:
i dont think they will issue you owp since you have an interview next week...they might give you refund because they are not gonna issue you owp anymore i think...when u get the copr u can update your health card and about the new sin you cant apply yet till u get your pr card....just landed aug 5 :)
Hello! Congratulation! And one quastion.... What they asking in interview? What kind quastion can be? Just would like to know on the future :)

annemarie91104

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Valkyrien said:
Hello! Congratulation! And one quastion.... What they asking in interview? What kind quastion can be? Just would like to know on the future :)
[/quot

first they ask me about my work permits (bring all the old one as well coz theyre gonna ask u and they will shred it...coz u dont need those anymore) then just a personal info like if u committed a crime,they ask if i have any dependant other than my son and they will ask you to check the spelling of your name...just that...then they will print it out and they ask u to sign it... :)

and that is your confirmation of your permanent residence.and they will ask u for your passport(they will stamp it that uve landed on that said date....goodluck

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
annemarie91104 said:
Valkyrien said:
[/quot

first they ask me about my work permits (bring all the old one as well coz theyre gonna ask u and they will shred it...coz u dont need those anymore) then just a personal info like if u committed a crime,they ask if i have any dependant other than my son and they will ask you to check the spelling of your name...just that...then they will print it out and they ask u to sign it... :)

and that is your confirmation of your permanent residence.and they will ask u for your passport(they will stamp it that uve landed on that said date....goodluck

Wow! Thank you very much for information! I wish you all the best :)

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
With all humility and gratitude, I'm happy to share to you guys that I have received today my second correspondence from CPC Vegreville stating that my application for permanent residence has been completed and CIC Edmonton will contact me regarding my PR status. It's exactly 4 months today since CIC received my application package. Thank you guys for everything and let's keep praying for everyone's success in this journey. May God bless us as we on our way to make our dreams happen :)

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
blackeyes28 said:
With all humility and gratitude, I'm happy to share to you guys that I have received today my second correspondence from CPC Vegreville stating that my application for permanent residence has been completed and CIC Edmonton will contact me regarding my PR status. It's exactly 4 months today since CIC received my application package. Thank you guys for everything and let's keep praying for everyone's success in this journey. May God bless us as we on our way to make our dreams happen :)
Congratulations! We're on the same timeline.. Hope will receive mine soon..

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
jas1525 said:
Congratulations! We're on the same timeline.. Hope will receive mine soon..
Thank u so much @jas1525:) Yes I hope yours is next, claim it to Him! God bless ;)

Viperzenia

Aug 9, 2014
blackeyes28 said:
[/quot

Congratulations... Just wanna know did the cic started to process your application just this july or august for the 4month processing till dm... Tnx

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
Viperzenia said:
Congratulations... Just wanna know did the cic started to process your application just this july or august for the 4month processing till dm... Tnx
Thank you! CIC received my application on June 3rd this year and completed on October 3rd. But officially,CIC started to process my application on August 8th. :)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
blackeyes28 said:
Thank you! CIC received my application on June 3rd this year and completed on October 3rd. But officially,CIC started to process my application on August 8th. :)
are u single applicant?

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
blackeyes28 said:
Congratulations blackeyes.

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
cic just received my application!!hope processing will be fast!

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
rrsd0608 said:
Congratulations blackeyes.
Thanks @rrsd0608. Good luck and may God bless u :)

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annemarie91104 said:
i dont think they will issue you owp since you have an interview next week...they might give you refund because they are not gonna issue you owp anymore i think...when u get the copr u can update your health card and about the new sin you cant apply yet till u get your pr card....just landed aug 5 :)
Thanks for the information. :)