october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
Valkyrien said:
Hi again! I'm right now worry coz I apply By option 1. 1 started 1 of September 2012 and sent all in 22nd of September 2014? Here Is read that need to wait up to the end of month to apply by option 1 :(
hi regarding ur problem i called cic to ask that question because i started working oct 1 2012 and planning to send my application this oct 2nd.they said that my 24th month is oct 1 so its safe if u applied on the 22 of sept.as long as u have a letter of ur employer that u will continue to work for them

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
jenrhea said:
hi regarding ur problem i called cic to ask that question because i started working oct 1 2012 and planning to send my application this oct 2nd.they said that my 24th month is oct 1 so its safe if u applied on the 22 of sept.as long as u have a letter of ur employer that u will continue to work for them
hi! I just want to ask about letter of employer, is it one of the requirements to apply for owp/pr? thanks

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
gingersnap said:
hi! I just want to ask about letter of employer, is it one of the requirements to apply for owp/pr? thanks

yes letter from employer is needed if u use option 1 in applying for pr and owp

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hello guys! i just want to know those who applied under option 2 (3900 hrs) how many months did you wait to get your OWP? Thanks

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
gingersnap said:
What if i use option 2, do i need to provide a letter from my employer?
no u will not be needing a letter but your employer will provide the declaration of hours showing how many hours did u worked for them

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Insert Quote
Quote from: Valkyrien on September 25, 2014, 12:12:57 pm
Hi again! I'm right now worry coz I apply By option 1. 1 started 1 of September 2012 and sent all in 22nd of September 2014? Here Is read that need to wait up to the end of month to apply by option 1

Hello! I got a letter from family and she wrote down when I started and that I still working for them.

I have big wish to quit but I can't now ..... I think I will wait the answer about PR..... Just start to be stressful to work. My family changed very.... I don't know what they want....

Can someone say or maybe some one had such things too.... My family not paying OVERTIME. Need to call to CIC or to go somewhere? It's just one of the things in family ....

Thank u for every one who replayed and who will replay to me :)

Edson2013

Sep 6, 2014
Valkyrien said:
Insert Quote
Quote from: Valkyrien on September 25, 2014, 12:12:57 pm
Hi again! I'm right now worry coz I apply By option 1. 1 started 1 of September 2012 and sent all in 22nd of September 2014? Here Is read that need to wait up to the end of month to apply by option 1

Hello! I got a letter from family and she wrote down when I started and that I still working for them.

I have big wish to quit but I can't now ..... I think I will wait the answer about PR..... Just start to be stressful to work. My family changed very.... I don't know what they want....

Can someone say or maybe some one had such things too.... My family not paying OVERTIME. Need to call to CIC or to go somewhere? It's just one of the things in family ....

Thank u for every one who replayed and who will replay to me :)

If I were you, Just wait for your open work permit and leave. Don't mind about those hours that they didn't pay you. JUst be thankful that you got all your papers and had already applied. Konting tiis nalang, kaya mo yan. Why don't you talk to your employer about your concern? Maybe they felt so much stress knowing that youre going to leave them. Try to talk to them, tell them honestly what you felt.

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
If I were you, Just wait for your open work permit and leave. Don't mind about those hours that they didn't pay you. JUst be thankful that you got all your papers and had already applied. Konting tiis nalang, kaya mo yan. Why don't you talk to your employer about your concern? Maybe they felt so much stress knowing that youre going to leave them. Try to talk to them, tell them honestly what you felt.

I'm speaking but it's start to be more difficult to do it. They stoped to speak with me almost year ago, I have SMS and papers on the table. I'm not scary to not work and wait OWP I worry about PR... I want to get answer from them. I leaved a lot of things and never say no if they we're need help, but now they with out needs just using me. And more difficult that all situation like in mask ... They do not say nothing. When I ask if there any problems I got one answer... All is good! But it's not try...

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Valkyrien said:

I'm speaking but it's start to be more difficult to do it. They stoped to speak with me almost year ago, I have SMS and papers on the table. I'm not scary to not work and wait OWP I worry about PR... I want to get answer from them. I leaved a lot of things and never say no if they we're need help, but now they with out needs just using me. And more difficult that all situation like in mask ... They do not say nothing. When I ask if there any problems I got one answer... All is good! But it's not try...
No one really can help you with your situation but yourself as we do not exactly know how things are with you and your employer. But remember that you should have a valid status until you get your open work permit. Changing employer will not affect your PR application as long as you change employment once you get OWP or else you still need to get an LMIA and apply for a new closed work permit if you quit now. As the other said you already have endured 2 years working for them and it would only be a matter of few months for you to sacrifice and quit when you get your open work permit. As i said it is still your decision if things are getting hard for you. And just a piece of advice processing of PR is way quicker for those who have 1 employer. Goodluck