+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure by now you know that most public services on the government website(s) are down.

Its not unusual though; but give it some hours (and perhaps days) for the issues to be resolved. As I mentioned before, it happens at different times of the year.

On another note, I haven't updated your timelines in a while partly because I've been and still busy. However, I know that you guys are doing just fine.

Keep the positivity alive and help out each other as much as you can. If you receive your PGWP please be courteous and update your fellow applicants. Also don't run away after that. Come back and be a part of the community by suggesting ideas that would help others who are still struggling, stressed, and frustrated. Its the least you can do.

As always I wish you guys the best. If anyone wants ideas or is stuck, feel free to send me a personal message.

Cheers!

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BrinaBee said:
Jubear how can I send you a personal message?
BrinaBee,

Click on my username >Under additional info, click on a link that says, "send this member a personal message".
Just make sure your inbox isn't full in case you want a response.

Cheers!

Batman4789

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
I want luck said:
So you got PGWP approved because of MPs' help? I contacted my MPs but he didn't reply to me and he is not officially become MP yet, so I contact my old MPs, she told me I have file review on Nov.21. Can I still contact my new MPs regarding my PGWP application once he is officially MPs?
yes contact and best is go in person and see them..... i would say just mailing doesnt help.... they reallly dont give a shit abt mail some times

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
xiaopan said:
You'll get yours soon! I dont even have blank updates!
I hope so. July people are receiving their approvals, and many June people in and around my time frame received, so it's making me nervous that I haven't.

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I can understand. Now I'm at work, but I am still checking my application status and this forum, right, so we're the same

mets15 said:
I hope so. July people are receiving their approvals, and many June people in and around my time frame received, so it's making me nervous that I haven't.

zsquare

Oct 23, 2015
I hope they are fixing the website - since we know from few members that they are approved in the system but it does not reflect on their application status, or their application appears to be approved but they have not received any letter in their account or any email notifications stating so. If this is what their technical/web team is working on right now, many of us should receive updates once they are done. If this is a regular glitch and it has nothing to do with our applications, we continue to wait. :/

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
xiaopan said:
I can understand. Now I'm at work, but I am still checking my application status and this forum, right, so we're the same
yes, some of us are lucky to have jobs in spite of being on implied status, good employers!!

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
zsquare said:
I hope they are fixing the website - since we know from few members that they are approved in the system but it does not reflect on their application status, or their application appears to be approved but they have not received any letter in their account or any email notifications stating so. If this is what their technical/web team is working on right now, many of us should receive updates once they are done. If this is a regular glitch and it has nothing to do with our applications, we continue to wait. :/
Yeah, if they are fixing notification issues, that would just be amazing, fingers crossed that is what it is.

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes, I have the best work supervisor. I actually started working before I finished my studies. My work supervisor asked me the other day that if he can help me out for this work permit. I dont think he can help unfortunately.

mets15 said:
yes, some of us are lucky to have jobs in spite of being on implied status, good employers!!

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xiaopan said:
Yes, I have the best work supervisor. I actually started working before I finished my studies. My work supervisor asked me the other day that if he can help me out for this work permit. I dont think he can help unfortunately.
Hi xiaopan
Are you working fulltime while on implied status...waiting for PGWP..?