Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Citizenship and Immigration CANADA ROXXXXXXXXXXXX......... wooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo :p 8) :-*

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Hello Everyone,

Wow!
Pressure and stress is a hell of a thing,
I'm a newbie on here so hope its ok with everyone if I say I have been observing the site from a far before signing up. before we even put in our application,

I want to say, at this point, although it is tempting, it would be wrong for me to make any interpretations, and then comment on whatever was said between Glogirl68 and Godblesswife

why? because I would be taking sides, which would devide and turn this forum into a war path, and thats wrong, when clearly there's been a misunderstanding both ways.
lets not pull apart at this time, since we all have one thing in Common, and thats Immigration separating us from the ones we love, wether we have been waiting for 5 years or 5 days. lets not lose sight of that.

Glogirl68- has been a great Supportive Member.
as most people are on here.
Godblesswife- has equally also been very Supportive with informational and uplifting Posts too.
and as I think I agree with Jamie who said its so easy for people to mis-understand each other especially online since no facial expressions or tone of voice is possible, these things happen.
So can I just suggest that we do not blow this issue out of proportion.
and put this issue down to what it is, A Misunderstanding

I really dont think any of these ladies set out or intended to offend anyone.
I just cant see it in any of them.
Glo offered her support many times. and Godbless Advocated and Wrote Minister Kenny when someone's interview was cancelled.
So Both these ladies have been great from what we can all see.
its not fair then for any of them to be dragged through the Mud.

Lets move on since both ladies have offered Apologies, to each other and the room,
So then, no need to take sides and make Jabs here and there.
we are here to support, and if anything we should be making attempts to quench the Unnecessary fire. instead of fuelling it.

Lets go back to Missing our Hubbys. and Kitty Kat Jokes Please.
Hopefully I dont get a negative for saying that Word.

quick update.... Ecas went back to in Process Saturday,
Yep ON SATURDAY? :eek:
Did'nt know they worked weekends. Anyway hopefully thats a good thing.

Blessings Love and Light.

Pass it on dont break it

here's to lots of updates this week

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Godblesswife- sorry about your Mom, its a terrible thing to go through,
my baby Cousin had Cancer of the liver at 3 years old , and I know its a very devastating thing to deal with.
hold firm and be Prayerful. Its never too late for God to show up for you guys, in fact I know he is presently there with your Family, and has not forsaken you at all.

I've put your issue on the rostom at Church this morning, and please know, that The Open Bible Church Congregation thoughts and Prayers are with you.
contact me via email with your contacts, there is a support group run by the church that you and the Members of your Family may find very useful.
Hubby is online reading too and sends his Prayers.

In the meantime, Please remain Prayerful.

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Now tell me how do I get a negative for trying to hold the peace and refusing to take sides? :eek:

Oh well.... Sorry if I'm not a warmonger, I still love you Anyway.

I can tell already I wont be too popular on here, cos I just cant bring myself to go on every Witch Hunt and Jump on every Ban Wagon.

I like peace and simply strive to keep it, All the Peacekeepers who know God, will agree that its been very sad to read some of the things said on here.
after the ladies comments were made.
Simply Unnecessary

Where is the love.
Listen man, we all need a proper spanking :'(
I'm sure we can all do alot better.
unuh fi behave unuhself,
Just think if Christ was in this room, what would each of us have to say huh?
so there we can do better so lets do better.

Spread the love dont break it.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good morning forum family,

That's indeed what we are ...

Special shout out to all the old forum member whom read and dont post , all new mebers and old timers ..Noboddy lef out!!

Just got back from church ... ;D Hearing the words of GOD always bring great joy for me and my family ...Girls just started in the choir ...Aww it was soo cute they looked GREAT...We have a new priest from south africa and man oh man i couldnt understand one lick of what the man said ...But her this ...He said the youth today dont have 10 commandments BUT they have 11....Number 11 is: Thou shall not get caught..lol i nearly laughed ...Intresting to say the least!!

I hope that all of you are in good spirits mentally and physically and whom ever is going through hardship may they indeed pass it with great stregnth ..

Glo and missing i do hope they call for PP this week that would be indeed a GREAT joy for you both...and this forum as a whole ....Updates must soon forward i can feel it brewing

Jammy ...Hope you get your redos soon ...I cannot wait till you get to canada hahaha so you can tell me all about it ...so exciting

Anyways freinds from far and wide BLESS UP and continue to encourage and give strength to those who need it ..I am always always reading ....And ALWAYS thinking of you all whom are waiting ...

Nae & Chelley ... ...nuh lef we here ...mi a guh mek both a yuh stay wid we all ...You both must not leave PRETTY PLEASE...I made this forum for all a we so dont leave okay!!

Have a nice day ....Imm off to get we chicken cook up an seasoned ...ITS SUNDAY it always rice and peas and chicken inna we house!! YUMMMMMY! :p :p

Bless all

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gobless i hope your mom pulls through this, this is a hard time for you right now, i know u must be hurting and angry and scared but hang in there girl....hang in there.

Sheraig..wasssssup??? :)

Chantol congrats on your ecas change...i remember how excited i was when i first saw ''in process'' i am indeed surprised that they updated on a saturday.

Jammy nuh say nutten mi fren, good things in store for u

As for the little drama.... hell maybe its just some in-house entertainment, and should be treated as such. i try to find a positive out of every situation. ish happens uzeet.
As someone who is not too liked on this forum i can state without being biased how i feel bout the post, but i wont. let sleeping dogs lie they say cause Glo and Godbless decided to dun it.

We are all in the same process, nobody nuh more than nobody, we all all on the same boat right now, waiting on kgn to sort us out, some wait longer, some dont wait at all. lol. but such is life, at the end of the day we all going to be reunited with our loved ones. We dont have to feel the need to be all chummy with each other...we just here for information, just to pass the time...we all dont need to be friends at all, if friendship happens as a result of this forum then thats cool too.

Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday, about to go cook some rice and peas with stewed chicken, some curried shrimp and vege salad. Wish hubby could be eating with us today, but a so di ting set.

BTW the negatives thing is getting so fun now a days, lol. maybe we could pass time by investigating who doing the negatives..or no? anyways guys lata!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol, gosh...i just got another negative....wooohoooo! keep em cumming missy. im expecting a few more by tomoro dont disappoint me please, keep em coming.

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Lol, dont worry about it Soanxious- I got a few negatives too lol, what for? I dont know,
I just gave you a positive though to even it out. :)
P.S keep being your straightforward self, and you may just get a few more negatives by ah morning yes. :D :'(

But to be Frank, I'm only bothered by negatives if its on my Bank Balance.
so all this negative giving behind a computer screen is not worth much to me.

its not easy being individual at all.

But still Tomorrow is a new week, with new updates. yeahhhh Baby

All the same much love to everyone who's keeping it real.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chantol THEY ARE LUDDY! a dont put them on mi mind.

yes man, new week, hoping for new updates and may one of those updates be my own!

Thanks gurl...

dem lucky yaa, as old people wud say dem naah put my pot pon fire.

a soon tell unu a wha a bun unu...but mi nuh ready yet. :D

(im feeling a negative!)

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chantol mi pass u out with the negative now ino, mi jus get one more, so mi reach a 4 and u still de a 3...Ketch up! hehehehehe

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
soooooooooo ,ummmmmmmm ,yahhhhhhhhh

i made oxtail and rice and peas with a greek salad

organized and reorganized

what did u do?

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Soanxsious- You are leading, but not for long I'm sure mi soon pass you watch and see.
Godbless- You have quickly become the Forum Celebrity, you gone 5 you pass we already Lol
one more coming mi can feel it.
Kmc- Dinner was not too exciting we had stew Peas and Rice with a Salad on the side, trying to eat healthier, cutting down on the meat.
But I had Pigs tail in there ??? Hopefully that dont count. :p

Bless up everybody else I'm going to bed, lets really Pray this week will give us some updates big or small.

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chantol-"But to be Frank, I'm only bothered by negatives if its on my Bank Balance."

LOL I laughed so much when I saw that...goodness...I'm always on here reading and don't comment often on what is said but had to say something about that..too funny..so true! ;) Thanks for the smile on this blah Monday morning

to everyone else good week to all..wish for happy news this week! :)

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Have any of you in here ever tried Bajan fishcakes? My gawdddd....... someone needs to give them the real recipe.

It's like using the "bake" mixture (four, yeast, SUGAR, butter) mixed with fish broth and maybe a few little pieces of fish added. I don't know man, whenever I hear FISHCAKE I droll because all I can think of is lots of fish mixed in potatoes or bread crumbs and fully well seasoned with thyme, spices and nice hot peppers. Just like my mom cooked yesterday.

Fishcakes suppose to taste fishy and NOT sweet.