soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jammy..im trying to maintain my sanity in this emotionally draining process. poor hubby getting the bitter end of the stick cause sometimes im so mad and he trying to cheer me up i get even more mad

Lonely my mp on them ass. I WILL NO LONGER SIT IDLY AND HAVE MY LIFE ON HOLD WHILE THEY ARE CHILLING AND LIVING IT UP.
MP says she will send an email straight to kgn (apparently they usually go thru Ottawa for the info they usually get)

this is some ROYAL BULLCRAP!

so damn maaaad!

Godbless if only i had known about this forum before we started the whole process...experience teaches wisdom. As Jammy says everyone who going thru this process will graduate and will be able to successfully pursue a career as an immigration consultant. (not in so many words)

Bless up to everyone on here, all who having it hard and to the newbies may your cases be less stressful

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
i have been approved since may

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Morning everyone! Big up Nae, LCW, Anxiously, Virtuous, kidd, Jam, Chelley, KMC, Kimore, Sheraig, Confused, Miracle - Lawd a'mercy!! Big up! Big up! BIG UP! :D

This whole process is the most disorganized. As my hubby would say pure "Poppy Show"! :eek: To be waiting over 1 year and 2 years, there needs to be special consideration and KG should be focused on figuring out why they are still looking at apps from 2008 and 2009 They have no standards.

I got my approval for sponsorship and it was completed the 18th of January. It's seems though they it may have been approved before then because on the 26th of January my hubby got his AOR. February 10th ECAS updated to in process. March 10th I was in JA when they called for Orig. Documents and May 10th hubby got the PPR and received the visa 2 weeks later, but it was stamped on the 14th, on acount of the whole Dudus delay. Mi know seh mi bless!

But it's like the process went down hill after that. Hold fast to your faith, because this is just the testing. It SO important to remember WHO the foundation of your marriage is built on. Marriage is God's idea! Once you've come thru THIS refining fire, your marriage will come out as pure gold.

Be blessed & stay blessed! ;D

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hi HF! glad to see you are doing well

it is possible that some of their file handling guidelines have changed slightly due to the Dudus Coke affair. There was probably an influx of applicants after that and perhaps they are looking more closely at individuals that live in his area and when they applied for PR...before or after the uproar.

I don't know....just a thought???

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning you lovely people.

Nae: I suspect the US embassy is where the stampede would be and not the CHC.

Another day gone and another one here. Still holding out for some good news this week.

Bless up everybody and have a great day!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
A new day has dawned. any good news so far?

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheraig if a did me to baxide mi siddung a mi window a look fi the postman..lol.

Virtuous I am feeling some good news as well

Jammy i feel like now a lot more people are interested in canada than before. Just like when people though nutten never a gwaan a england no one wanted to go there, but right now my friends in the States tell mi say nutten naah gwaan people over there waa move to canada. So I figure CHC has a lot more work load.

Highlyfavored bless up

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Good morning KG and Happy FRIDAY all.

This forum was all the down the list so I decided that I need to put it back up in the spot.

How is everyone doing this fine morning? Seems like all-yuh still sleeping or wahhh?

Well, the hasn't finally finished yet but I am hoping that there be some update today. However, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a few updates next week, trust me. I have this feeling.

Have a happy day everyone :D and big shout outs to all meh gyals

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
Morning to everyone

Big up to SOSO how u doing? baby soon come ,Maple, Nae-Nae, Confused, HighlyFavoured, Kimore, Angella, Sheraig, Glogirl, LCW, Canuck, Chelley, Missingmybaby ,missing , happy LCw, missingmyhubby,Kenswife, Jamwifey, CharlieD, Chukiewife, Iambless, Godblesswife, Virtuouswoman, Sanchester, brownsuga, Soanxious, Miracle, KC, KMC ,Anxiouslywaiting thank for the big ups

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jam jam , your time is here i am so happy for u,Confused am jumping for u too its nice to see Kg reuniting love ones keep the good news coming any ways i
dont thing that i will be geting any up date for now oh will i will be here still and big up to how i miss god is god :-\ :-\

have a good day all

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
......................... confused how are you hon!...................................the place really quiet today
Good Morning Everyone, Hey confuse...........whats happening?

Hope you have a Happy Friday...............................Thank God the week is done Greater things to look forward to next week.........

...............TGIF.................................... going cruising on Yacht this Saturday should be fun.........Don't know what to expect .........what the hell should I wear?...... Celebrating my B-Day... Virgo Affair..... I am going to be scared to death of the open water...........Pool is fine,..... I can choose where to stand in it.. ;)..............A SISTAH CANNOT SWIM :-[................ so am a little paranoid..., ::)................. its a huge fear to be trap in a boat, yacht, surrounding by water and something happen and you cant move...

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Good morning and congrats for all the people who get updates ;D ;D Its been month today from we hand in the redo of medical and police clearance as well as the payment and no update so far :( :( :( I just want my hubby to be here for the Thanksgiving Day ...

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!................... ;D ;D ;D ;D..................... HOPE Y'ALL GET THE UPDATES YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY............BLESS.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum

Confused .. :D thank you SO much...I am so glad you are finally on the home stretch....you must be so relieved right now...I wait for that day too!!!! Thank you for thinking of us..I appreciate it very much ;)

I just want to give a big SHOUT OUT to ALL the forum members... I don't want to miss anyone...and make them feel left out ...as I have in the past...It is a strange thing ...but it happens to me...
SO to everyone on here...HAVE A WONDERFUL weekend and I hope for more updates next week :D God bless and keep strong throughout this whole process with KG. Soon we will all be part of this forums past as so many I thought were "forum family" have moved on, as will I. BUT I will never forget the words of support and how much this forum helped me get through all the tough times. SO thank you for all the kind words and prayers sent our way!! :D