Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
LCW _ LOL - I was going to update trakkit on friday but I didn't want to tip any of you off b/c there were a few ppl I wanted to surprise. I will do it now!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Maple laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawdd LOL.......Good and once again i am soooo happy for you ....FINALLLY you can just Relax ...its by far the most BEST feeling in the world ...Having ur loving spouse by ur side ...ENJOY

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
CONGRATULATIONS MAPLE... I just got home from work and read your post...I am crying right now I am so so happy for you and so glad your journey with Immigration is finally over.. ;D ;D Welcome to Mr.Maple :D I have 63 days to wait ....I can't wait to be exactly where you are!!!!

Again Maple CONGRATULATIONS ....well deserved for you and hubby 8) FINALLY!!!!

M.A.L

Jul 6, 2010
Congrats Maple!

I'm really happy for you and everyone else that is no longer in a long distance relationship with a love one. Your story and others are a breath of fresh air and allows those of us who are still waiting to have hope and resilience in this process and time in our lives.

I also appreciate all the welcome and feedback everyone has given me. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and will gain a lot of knowledge here.

GTWifey

Star Member
May 24, 2010
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
(Re-Do) July 2011
Interview........
May 2011
Passport Req..
July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
LANDED..........
September 2nd, 2011
Congratulations MAPLE!

I dont know your whole story but I can sense (just by reading your post) that you have been through a lot. I am so happy for you. The journey with immigration is a tough one, but even harder is the time spent away from our loved ones. I'm sure many of us still waiting are just dreaming of the day when we can experience such happiness. All the best & good luck to everyone still in process. ;)

God Bless

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OHHHHH MYYYYY MAPLE oh I am so excited for you I have tears rolling babygirl. Ohh the excitement its about freaken time. Hubby asked me the other night about you guys and I said you weren't around much but was hoping for some good news soon.
Finally he is here and noone can do nasty anymore. Go on with your wonderful life and celebrate your strong love for eachother. Ok so ya I am calling hubby gotta tell him the good news. ;D ;D

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
[glow=red,2,300]GOD IS GOOD
Maple OMG :D :D :D :D :D :D that is amazing,awesome and well deserved. KG finally fly the gate. Girl you are always in my thoughts, just yesterday hubby and i were looking at the pics we took at our Forum Family night out and I waa saying I couldnt believe u were still waiting...I couldnt imagine waiting so long but your strength and endurance and your belief that with God all things are possible...you are finally at the end of your journey. Enjoy each and every moment with your hubby...yeah keep pinching him to see if it is really him lying beside you ;D.
Big up Mr Maple Syrup...a you bring the heat wave from yard last week eeh...much luv and looking forward to meeting you some day.

For the oldtimers who are still waiting continue to be strong...as Penitent use to say...ur joy will come in the morning. Glogirl..thinking bout ya for sure.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
MAPLE, Congrats my girl!!! ;D

All the very best to you and your husband and your new life together in Canada!

God truly is good - ALL the time! :)

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple!!! woowoo!!! I saw this morning I had 3 pages to catch up so figured there must've been and awesome update!! wowooo was I right! So happy for you! Welcome home finally Mr Maple!!! :)) Enjoy your time together and congrats again! I've got goose bumps and tears in my eyes...you are one of the strongest women i have ever met Maple..I'm not sure I could have waited so long.

have a wonderful day everyone

Glo..you are next! :)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good Morning peeps

And what a fine day it is here in Jamrock apart from the sweltering summer sun that is...Its HOT HOT HOT ???

Anyways hope you all are having a great day.

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hi forum family

frist I must say big up to lcw ,jam,kc helpme,hf,ff,glo,soso,gtw,mal,ros,confus, maple and dose i for get new,aand old

i have bing bizz with work and me 2 boys and days of dipasstion about
the fileing i am her still trying to hold on its hard but seeing maple, and lcw, missin go to the end make me strong at times the baby is walking and talking to
dady on the phone every day but cant see him its soo soo sad at times but me a try he well be 1yrs this mounth and no father to say happy b-day i ask god to do what he dose good and sen me hubby home and all u gyes hubby home too u all maple god bless and keep u and hubby in god health to make the baby.....lol cangrats once more its over

good luck to u all and god bless u me and jamjam a countdwon now soso my baby girl ok? say hi to the big man,and little man for me

I call the mp to day they say they will email kg today september will be 1yr

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good to see you bout the place BOO ;D

That all we can do stay as busy as we can. Me and you have the same timeline for real.Counting down to the one year mark then we should hear something for sure. It would be nice to hear something before then but if we have to wait then we wait cause in the end we will be with the ones we love. Man if Maple can do it so can we.

GLO: If you don't mind me asking are you dealing with ARC or is your case straight forward? You should be next for real. You are fast becoming the "granny" of the forum now that maple is gone.... ;D

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good mawning MI big forum family ...UNO LARGE .....yahhhh

Maple is through YAH YAH YAH .....Maple is through YAH YAH YAH ....

I have been in the posting mood lately so hear mi is tiday post one ever HUGE POST ....YAHhhhh

I am on holidays for 2 weeks starting today YIPPPPPEEEE....Me and hubby are gunna go for a likkle trip away together JUST TO GET AWAY AND HAVE ALONE TIME ....Not one lick of alone time we have had yet so we gunna set that UP fi we...

So if all care to read everything has been going very well since hubby landed ..We are shopping for our perminate family home .....YES THATS RIGHT PERMINATE .....Before Hubby got dipped back to Jamaica we had started to look BUT got interupted ....So here we go again .....Life is good we are going to go back to Jamaica after christmas ...I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT wait i miss everyone so much ... I told hubby this is the longest i havent been back to Jam rock in i cant remeber ....If it wasnt for alot of SAD SAD REASONS we would both be happier in JA BUT so it goes ...Visit we a visit ....I have started to BIKE to work everyday to save money ....ON gas and insurance and RAY RAY...Plus loose nuff weight to hahahaha ....Soon Fluffy no more ....bahabhabahba...Pich mi rhatid pennies mon ...trus mi ...HST and all deh rass tings mi a guh broke ....lawwd.....I am soo outta shape tho ....I was riding and i had to stop 3 times because i thought i was gunna VOMIT ....Just true mi nuh use to dat kinda physical exercise ...Even all the daggarin dat a gwaan nuh prepare noooboddy fi dat kinda a ting .....I am better NOW!!! haha...LAUGH YUH AL A LAUGH MI KNO SEH IT FUNNY NUH RASS!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...We are going to wait till after we come back from JAm rock fi file fi dem ...Just want the house and the rooms available for the kids so no rompin a gwan....lol

Anyways BOO look hre mi see you aight we will talk later i just stepped away from the computer and then mi figet all deh while mi message you ...Mi too impatient mi freind lol ...talk soon ...Kis deh likkle BIG MON fi me ..

Jammy...wah gwann . ;D

Rosie ...W'happen ;D

Big up to Highly , virtuous, kmc,glo,maple,canuck,helpme,frequent,GT,confuse,sheraig,stress,KC,SOSO, any one else mi may have missed

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLOOOOOO TO ALL: REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS!

Hubby and I finished moving to our new place and JUST GOT INTERNET & CABLE RECONNECTED LIKE AN HOUR AGO ! Feels like I’ve been gone FOREVER & MISSED SOOO MUCH! Still enjoying the fact that we’re in each other presence for good! So here goes, I hope that I’m able to catch up on everything …

VIRTUOUS & HF: How are you doing my darlings! You guys are indeed powerful prayer warriors and I’m quite sure you’ve touched the lives of most persons in this forum in a special way. Pray God’s continued blessings, guidance, directions and grace over the lives of you and your family hun. Continue to do what you guys are doing, it’s MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

NAE: Welcome back hun, I know you enjoyed the time with hubby and pray that this journey will soon come to end for you guys, but it’s ALWAYS a BLESSING getting to spend whatever time with each other during the waiting period!

CHELLY: Congrats and I’m Happy to know that you and the family are all settled in your new place and hope that all is well darling!

ANXIOUS: You should have already celebrated that ‘ONCE IN A LIFETIME’ day and praying for you both much blessings and God’s guidance and directions!

MAPLE: Congrats just doesn’t seem sufficient to express how HAPPY I am for you, considering all that you and your hubby have endured. But God admonishes us that the race is not for the swiftest, but ONLY those who can ENDURE TO THE END! Reading your post just now gave me chills! You have thoroughly exercised your Faith and trust in God through this all, therefore, in spite of the challenges, you and your family will be blessed. ENJOY MY DEAR!!!

ROSIE: Happy Belated birthday darling, next year, God’s willing, will definitely be like non other!!! Continue to be encouraged and in high spirit!
MAL WELCOME!

FREQUENT, KIMORE, HELPME, MISSING, CANUCK, HF (continue to enjoy him to the fullest), KMC, CONFUSED, ROSIE, GLO, REALYST, VW, SHERAIG, LCW, JAMWIFEY, SOANXIOUS and ANYONE ELSE I might have missed, I trust that all is well and everyone is in good health. Regardless of the wait or the situation: REMEMBER, GOD IS ABLE, and with Him ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Your time is coming, because God knows your name and His timing is PERFECT! Continue to be encouraged and blessed, MAPLE’s story is a perfect example of the work of the Lord in favor for all of you!!!

Aaaaahhhhh, now I hope that I’ve caught up with everything!
HAVE A BLESS AND WONDERFUL DAY ALL!!!