Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
Good aftrenoon room

God is good .Amen.

@ Soanxious . Yes i do work .My ankle was broken and I could not travel since I got married in August,so I made up for it Feb ,Arpil and June.

@ Anxiouslywaiting .Thanks

Is anyone else along my timeframe as far as docs requested or prpf fees.

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Anxious, best wishes on your wedding.

Happy Canada Day Everyone.

Good bye June, Hello July!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Evening Everyone!

Happy Canada Day!

HighlyFavoured- I am happy your husband has reached his your arms safe and secure!!! ;D Enjoy every moment together!! Welcome him to Canada for me! :)

Miracle- Thank you Darling! So happy for you! Blessings! ;D

Kimore- God is Good, All the Time! July is destined to be blessed with updates and reunions! :D ;D

KMC- Our original docs have been requested as well!

To everybody else, Happy Canada Day!! And I pray that this month will be a month of rejoicing for all!!! ;D

Have a great long weekend!!! Blessings!!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaaaaaaay, H.F., congrats on hubby's landing, have more than enough fun, if there's such a thing :). But I'm quite sure you know what I mean :D!

CANUCK: You did it with that joke, really made me LOL LOL! A humour is always good for this type of environment. Continue to be blessed and encouraged!

To all my other friends, I trust that all is well and we continue to encourage, and uplift each other!!! Much blessings everyone!

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY CANADA DAY! (though i am a bit late)

ty Anxiously and Miracle.

I cannot wait! even though i know it should be soon i am still so damn anxious.

i am so tired, been painting again today, trying to keep busy.

Jammy big up yuself. girl u not going to sumfest?

There is one more day for some updates this week, lets hope someone hears something. To everyone else Blessings

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Did you all hear about all the Fraud at the Police Stn @ Duke St where so many of our spouses had to go for fingerprinting and police records. Well apparently the US Embassy is requesting anyone who did records prior to June 2010 to go redo them as many false records were issued by two JCF officers who are now in big trouble. Hopefully it wont affect people going thru the Canadian Embassy who are in the middle of their process.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Suspected-fraud-at-police-records-office_7762071

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Thank you Anxiously, Jam, Miracle & Virtuous! ;D ;)

Blessings everyone!

KG! Time to start sending some wives & husbands home!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WISHING EACH OF YOU A WONDERFUL, RELAXING AND BLESSED WEEKEND!

All of those who have gotten through, received some updates or some other good news, congrats and continue to give thanks in all things! For those who are still waiting, at this point I can only begin to imagine how you might be feeling, but put a SMILE :D on those beautiful faces because you're indeed blessed and HIGHLY FAVOURED! Next week is the beginning of awesome things, so embrace yourself and let the enemy know that it has NO PLACE in your life and your room is fill to capacity of PRAISE & THANKS to your God inspite of!

MUCH LOVE & BLESSINGS EVERYONE!

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Its been 19 months today since Kingston received the application of my husband and we haven`t heard anything till now medical expired and nothing yet till now. And i read on the magazine on Macleans last week that they are going to stop giving visa to people in Jamaica and some other country. Honestly feel like end of the world for me i don`t have any idea what`s going on with our papers mp email immigration in Jamaica 3 times and they didn`t reply as well as i did too. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and no reply at all im heading to Jamaica in august i`m planning to visit Kingston and find out what`s really going on do you guys have any idea if they are letting anybody go in to inquire.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy long weekend everyone. Hope you all are having a great one.
So missing I went and found the story and wow thats great reading. However that hits to be soooo true. One of my co-workers who is from Asia wanted her dad to come visit and well in goes the papers for vistors and hmmmm cause what that was I do believe 3 ago if that. Well IMM called him and asked why he isn't going for PR and would he like to? Of course he said yes. He is in the health field. So they told him ok we will send you the papers and just pay the fee. I couldn't believe it. Can we all say PREJUDICE. I pray to god that they don't do this. I just want my hubby home.
I know how you feel. We are in 14mths now and just now up for review. Oh but everything is expired.

Our time will come we have to hold strong and have great faith.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Hello forum family!!! I'M BAAAAAAACK!!! ;D

I did take my laptop with me but they didn't have free wifi at the hotel and we didn't bother to bring it to a free wifi....it rained a lot! and you know what the rain does...right jammy? lol I saw you were in the naughty corner lol

thanks to all who hailed me up while I was gone! I missed you guys!

I was all depressed and sad leaving hubby today but when I got home I had a wonderful surprise....I received a letter from immigration...I have no idea when it arrived but it is dated Jun 23/10 and it says I have been approved as a sponsor and the file has been transferred to Kingston JA. Is this my AOR letter?

Woo hoo! One step closer! At least I came home to some good news!

It will take me awhile to catch up on what's been going on since I've been away. But congrats HF on hubby's landing! you both must be so thrilled and happy!! congrats to Realyst and Miracle!!! and rosamel....good news!! now you know what's going on now and hopefully they will keep his pp for processing and he will be in your arms by October!

God I can't wait until hubby and I are able to be together every day! it was soooooo hard leaving him :'( I cried more this time than I ever have in the past...it definitely doesn't get easier :'( :'( :'(

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Glogirl68 said:
Happy long weekend everyone. Hope you all are having a great one.
So missing I went and found the story and wow thats great reading. However that hits to be soooo true. One of my co-workers who is from Asia wanted her dad to come visit and well in goes the papers for vistors and hmmmm cause what that was I do believe 3 ago if that. Well IMM called him and asked why he isn't going for PR and would he like to? Of course he said yes. He is in the health field. So they told him ok we will send you the papers and just pay the fee. I couldn't believe it. Can we all say PREJUDICE. I pray to god that they don't do this. I just want my hubby home.
I know how you feel. We are in 14mths now and just now up for review. Oh but everything is expired.

Our time will come we have to hold strong and have great faith.
I`m an Asian but that totally unfair everyone should be treated equally and if someone make mistake don`t think everyone will do the same thing it`s totally unfair and all we want is to be with our husband and for them to do that kind of *stuff* is totally PREJUDICE i would fight for my husband to come here no matter what they said or think about other people all i know everyone should get an equal treatment and a chance to be happy.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy weekend everyone. Well we are heading into a new month so lets pray for a great month. Great updates of any kind. :).
Nae-nae welcome back. Glad to hear you had a fabulicious time with hubby. I can imagine how hard it was to leave. My hubby gets quiet when its time for me to go. So now you enter the pond with us all waiting. Hopefully time will be speedy.
Missing can't your MP call IMM and see what is going on? 19 mths is just crazy. I just try not to think of when cause we all know how unpredictable KG is.
Heres to a new week, new month :)

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Glogirl68 said:
Happy weekend everyone. Well we are heading into a new month so lets pray for a great month. Great updates of any kind. :).
Nae-nae welcome back. Glad to hear you had a fabulicious time with hubby. I can imagine how hard it was to leave. My hubby gets quiet when its time for me to go. So now you enter the pond with us all waiting. Hopefully time will be speedy.
Missing can't your MP call IMM and see what is going on? 19 mths is just crazy. I just try not to think of when cause we all know how unpredictable KG is.
Heres to a new week, new month :)
I did call my mp and she call immigration at Ottawa and no reply until now even Ottawa told her that it`s too long and it pass the time line i just email her back today and also ask her about that crazy news regarding visa in Jamaica i just hope it don`t affect our husband application.