+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All

Its been a while....frustration was getting the best of me. My job is dangling on my last nerve!!!

I know that things will work out in due time and I just have to be patient.

Maple, Glogirl, Sassy, missingmybaby, jamwifey and all backlog family group, I pray your files will be finalised soon. I hope they will follow the skilled worker group and finalise the backlog group.

Anxious: I hope u brought ur portable pole! :p :p whip, chains and handcuffs :p ;D

HF: good to know that hubby has landed and this process is behind you.

Nae: good to see you back....i can just imagine the leaving part......things soon betta!

Chelly: congrats on the house! see ur settling well!!!

Guys, I'm just really ready to make this move....tyad of having my life on hold...I know u guys know just what I'm talking about!

Later guys and I pray that you will try and have a fab day.

Sheraig!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
sheraig!!!! wat a gwan? lol ok my patwa sucks! lol

HF, VW, anxious, jammy, chelley, confused, lcw, canuck, kmc, kimore, glo, rosemel (happy b-day!!!), miracle, missing, and everyone else (sorry if I missed anyone!)

welcome MAL! you have come to the right place!.....I can't answer your question with true knowledge but from what I've read on here in the past, I believe it says "in process" all the time and you can email them but get a standard response saying the file is in process and not to contact them for 60 days. you can order the CAIPS notes but the others that have done this or who have gone through it can help you better than I can....sorry I just started the process and my file was just sent to KG so I don't know for sure

kmc - I hope to God it doesn't take 6 months for you to hear something!!!

speaking of fees.....I just called the call centre to find out if they received my payment for the PR fee, I sent it in on July 11/10 by regular mail. They said my file has not been updated yet, they may have received it but it is not yet on their system. They also said the file was transferred to KG on July 28/10 and they will notify KG that the payment has been received once it is processed.

Geez! now I'm worried that they didn't receive it. :'( I didn't have a file number at the time and just wrote on it that I sent the pkg in, the date they received the pkg, mine and my husband's name so they can match it up to his PR application. I know I kept a copy of the receipt so I can prove it was paid for but do you think I can find it? my brain is still on vacation I think lol I have all my paperwork together in one place and it isn't with the paperwork. :'( :'( :'(

I hope to God it isn't lost!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
where is everyone?? ???

it's so quiet here right now that I can hear the crickets chirping

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Hi Nae, you are right it's a bit quiet in here for a few day now. However i think everyone is just out and about enjoying the beautiful hot weather.

I got an email from my MP's office today, we wanted to find out what was the status of our application at KGN, the got a response that our file was reviewed in January, and that our medicals is good up to November of this year, however backgound checks have not yet being initiated. I am not sure what they are waiting on. But once again just hearing something about the file makes us feel a bit better than not hearing anything at all. I take this as good news.

Come on KGN I need my husband.

To God be the Glory, be blessed and stay blessed everyone.

Kim

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have been so busy so I am just here to give a shout out to everyone on the forum!!!

I trust everyone is doing well!!! I am blessed and we all are blessed! God's promises are sure, if we only believe! :)

Nae, Kimore...i know it's been quiet, everyone maybe just a little busy! ;) :) Some husbands/wives have landed so, we know some of the fam is tied up! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves, make every moment count!

KMC- we had just submitted our originals around the same time you did, so it looks like our timelines are similar. Let's just pray that things move along, as I am sure they will! Keep the faith!!

Anxious- I am not sure if you left yet, but I wish you blessings and happiness for your wedding day! :)

Everybody, God is Good All the Time!! :D

Blessings!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Thanks virtuous, somebody remembers me................... yeah!!! ;D ;D....................I am still lurking around, leaving on Friday.

Welcome back Nae,

Kimore bless...

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
anxious, you are never forgotten. Have an awesome wedding and enjoy your stay in JA. We are all jealous my dear and would love to join in your celebration from there, but, sigh, we'll do it here. Take care

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Anxious i hope you have a fabulous time. I hope you get some great weather for your wedding day.

Nuff blessings

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening forum :D

Well thank you for the bday wish NAE :D :D 29 and counting he he he...... I collected all my bday kisses and now I am a happy camper.....ahhhhh...the jollies of being all alone and looking forward to a bday greeting...lol...oh well ...I'll take them....ok ok..I got 2 tonight ha ha...but the best gift I got was my husband singing happy birthday to me over the phone ...it was priceless...I put him on speaker phone and all my friends and family listened....ahhhhhh so cute!!!! ;D ;D Next year man ......next year....I will be all over him on my bday..he he :p ok enough now...might have to put myself in the naughty corner :p :p :p

So our countdown is still on 68 days to go!!!!!

Take care everyone and welcome back NAE...and anxious...have a wonderful time :D :D :D

Ok hailing everyone up...Maple, FF, SOSO, LCW, Jammie,Homesoon, missing, Chelley, NAE, HF, Anxious, kimore, canuck, sheraig, confused, Kmc and everyone else I might have missed...big up!!!! ;D 8)

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good Morning,

Thank you guys so much for the well wishes, you think the second time around would make it easier, hellllllllllllllllllllllll no!

Canuck thanks sweetie, you are too kind, I will, and I will keep you guys updated when i get back.

Kimore, thanks hon! I really hope so too, really hope it doesn't rain.

Rosemel, Happy belated BDay honey didn't know........... Girl that so sweet your man singing for you isn't that cute, nothing like been serenaded by your man/woman even when they cant sing, it sound so sweet, am not saying your man cant sing girl, lol, just speaking in general ;)

Nae.........How are you doing sweetie, I think you meant June 11 and June 28, 2010 because if it was already July 28, 2010 I would have missed my wedding day, because I am still here... its OK girl, I know' still miss your hubby huh....two whole weeks of All-Inclusive do tend to make you forget things, :p :p....

Well I paid my fee later too and once they receive it they will send you a letter of receipt, but from June 11, it should have been updated by now I receive a receipt within two weeks, not trying to scare you or anything but it could make a difference because I paid online, and you know actually everything with them takes 30 days turn around,..

Anyways busy like a bee, its 7:15 just sending EVERYBODY some love, I will be away for at least three weeks but I hope during my absence I return to many, many, many good new!!! Here's wishing you guys all the best.

Thanks for all the love, support and words of encouragement all you have been great! Sheraig, HF, Maple, Glo, Kimore, confused, LCW, Chelley, Anybody, Everybody, Bless UP

Virtuous.......... as usual thanks for your kind words, and you prayers for the forum they have not gone unnoticed..
Miracle........... whats happening girl
HF................. I know you must be busy too.

xoxoxo

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Greetings and blessings to you all!

Hubby has been home a week. lol Sometimes I give myself a start in the morning because I wake up and there's a man in the bed! LOL :eek: God is good ALL the time!

Rosie happy belated! :) Next year is right my dear. Once you have your hubby in your arms you can make up for all the missed birthdays and have the 'honeymoon' stage all over again. :p Nuff said.

To God be the Glory - Great things he has done.

Anxiously, have a safe trip & a wonderful wedding. May the grace of God be with you. May He continue to watch over you and overshadow you. Be blessed & Stay blessed!

VW, Kimore, Nae, Glo, Canuck, Chelley, LCW, where is KC?, KMC, Sheraig and anyone else I missed - Big UP! ;D

"He never failed me yet, he never failed me yet! Jesus Christ never failed me yet! Everywhere I go I want the world to know, Jesus Christ never failed me yet! :)"

Amen!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!

anxious - thanks....duhhh!!! yes it was June 11 and June 28 lol I'm still in vacation mode lol I made my second payment at the bank and mailed it in so maybe it is delayed because of that....no idea. I'm going to hunt for the receipt so I can send in a copy with the case number on it just in case.

Good luck on the wedding!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather for you. Have a wonderful time and we'll all be thinking of you while you're gone! Make sure you give us an update when you get back.....we'll all by dying to hear how it went and how you and hubby are doing once you get back.

rosemel - I love your spirit girl! glad to hear you had a good birthday

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Fam!

Trusting all is well with everyone! This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! Oh Praise God!

I feel that something big is going to happen this month, I have already claimed the victory in Jesus Name!

Anxious- Thank you for noticing the prayers, I will continue to pray for you and yours on your very special day! The venue you mentioned is beautiful! Stay sweet and keep smiling ;D God is Good!

Rosie- Happy Belated Birthday! ;D ;D may the Lord Bless You and Keep you! May he also always give you the desires of your heart! God is faithful! Next year will be even greater!

Kimore- Be Blessed Darling! God is able to do exceedingly abundantly! I am believing that this month is a month of triumph and total victory!

Nae- Don't fret yourself, KG is working on your behalf! They will update your payment without any delays in Jesus Name!

HF- Jesus Christ never failed us yet! AMEN! Stay Blessed! :) ;D

Blessings to ALL, have wonderful day! :D

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Virtuous you are such a great individual, your spirit is so so awesome. I am truly blessed whenever i read your post.

Thank you so much for always always praying for us.

Gods richly blessing on your life and everything you do.

Blessings everyone

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Amen VW!

thank you for all your blessings and prayers! we are all very lucky to have you and HF on our side praying for us everyday!

God bless you both!