Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Wah gwaan everboddy ,,

Okay okay i am here to save a likkle STRESS fi Nae cau it look like yuh a stress bad bad bout the payment

Now when it come to RPRF it takes sometime for them to process the payment ...Up to 6 weeks before they process it and notify KG ...It honestly depends dear....First priority is is the applications and then the payments ...This i was advised when i payed my payment when i first filled ...I made a boo boo when i tallied up the fees so i had to re send in the rprf and it took 4 weeks for them to notify KG...Just keep calling the call center 1 a week till them say YUP there it is ...Keep your reciept as well just in case and if them need it for what ever reason you have it ...

Rosie ...wah gwaan dear .....Happy belated Bday sistren yah !! A last one dat alone yuh hear !!! Nice likkle story of hubby

HIghly ..Congrats having hubby home ...Bless yuh hear

Anxious .... Have a good time and drink one guiness fi me .....alright and one magnum ...lawwd ave mercy one redstripe too.Mi greedy and mi waan taste likkle ...have fun lady yuh hear be blessed

So wah gwaan everyone cau mi kno seh yuh a still read ...SOSO and KC weh yuh deh really mek a likkle post a seh wah gwaan ...cau mi nuh hear from uno in a long time man ....

Alright everyone ill come back a next day to check and read stay Blessed mi seh wah mi mean ...

later

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
M.A.L said:
Hello everyone,

PLEASE HELP!......I'm sponsoring my husband and my patience is wearing thin.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive correspondence (mail or e-mail) or a phone call regarding your application status?

I've been checking this daily online and the only information provided is "IN PROCESS"......Is there any way to find out what stage of "IN PROCESS" we're in?

Also, is it true that if you inquiry about your status that it can be held back in queue?

By the way, the application started getting processed on January 25, 2010, my husband has no children, and has never been married before.

Thanks in advance,
M.A.L

Wah gwaan mi freind *HUSH* ;D

Kg is is KG and let me tell you The in PROCESS thing you a ask bout is very normal throughout your process the average processing time for KG is 7-15 months for 80% of the applications... So you are well withing the timeframe ..The only thing you can do is if you reach past 6 months from when KG recieved your file you can send a email and ask whats going on also if you have a MP (member of parliment that is willing to help by all means contact them ) JUst hold on and wait mi freind that is all you can do for now ..I mean i have been on this forum for a year and a half and have seen many straightforward file been dragged on 12 months + It took us 15 months to get through and now my husband is here with me ...But you just have to be patient (its hard i know) and wait for them to contact you ....Hopefully ou will hear something soon and if you ever need a question asked girl just ask me or any other person on here and i am sure without a doubt i can answer it f for you...
s

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Kimore- Everything to the Lord Jesus Christ! Without the love of God we are nothing, you are a blessed person as well. I pray God's richest blessings for you and in every aspect of your life! Blessings! :)

Nae- There is a song that goes: Why worry when you can pray, trust Jesus, he will lead the way. Don't be like doubting Thomas, put your trust in Jesus, why worry worry worry, when you can pray! Amen! Stay sweet and thank you for your kind words! Blessings!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening all you fine forum family. Hope everyone is doing good. Mel Happy Belated Birthday. Next one hubby will be here for sure. :)
We still have no news here so wait we do until the 60 days are up and I can go at them again. Just praying by end of the yr seeing we are now 14mths :'(. Anyways ppl I am have to bed.
Everyone have a great day tomorrow

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quick question guys, I got a letter yesterday from Canada Revenue Agency and they want a copy of my husband's world income for 2009..where do I get this???

thanks

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodmorning forum family and its pouring rain yahoo maybe cool it all down.
Helpmeplease I get the same thing from them. Last yr I called and they said a letter from me would surfice and also fill out the CTB9 form that you can get off their site. This one will take care of Child Tax Credit (if you have) and they said also anything else. I wrote a letter explaining the reason etc and his lack of funds and that I send money as well as support from family due to he can't find a steady income there. The one thing they didn't tell me was every yr I need this so needless to say no Ontario Tax for me in June or maybe Baby bonus in July until they updated. If hubby works I take it he would get some sort of stubs or yearly tax papers. I have no clue how that works in JA. But whatever his income is converted back to CDN funds is what they want. My letter simply said he has none and his contact info as well as the email from IMM stating he is up for review just so they can see he is still not here.
Hope that helped.
Well pll have a great Friday take care. :D :D

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks glo!

They asked for a document signed by both of us to confirm we are married. Also his world income..he is going to call his old work to see if they can send that..I'm also going to send them a photocopy of our marriage cert as well as a copy of his permanent resident papework he was given when he landed as they require proof of when he arrived in Canada...I hope it goes smoothly because I honestly do not have the patience to deal with other government forms!!

have a great weekend everyone

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I did send a copy of our marriage certicate when I changed status for Child Tax. I just want whats mine. $$$ lol.

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exactly...I feel like telling them never mind just keep your $70/month or whatever for GST...it took them long enough to request it i thought..I mean I filed in march.

anyways...we'll get everything together and send it off and see what's next...

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok i just called canadian revenue agency and they said that HR block should have put non resident in the SIN field and that way I would not have gotten the letter...so she said we don't need to send proof of income for him we just need to write a letter with both our names and SIN #s and the date he became a PR as well as the amount of his income in Canadian $ (no need for an official work doc) and she said might as well send the amount for 2010 as well so we don't have to send it next year, she said no need to send copy of marriage cert. a letter signed by both of us is good enough..hope this helps someone else! :)

Thanks!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Blessings, Blessings! ;D

Our God is truly an awesome God. Psalm 124:1-3 says:

1If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say;
2If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
3Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:

God is in the midst of the battle. He's in the fiery furnace. He is carrying us and sustaining us. The song writer says "Your grace and mercy brought me through, I'm living this moment because of You." We are not experiencing this journey on our own because He promises to never leave us or forsake us. (Joshua 1:5) We just need to continue to trust that His will (not our will) but His perfect will is being done.

Jeremiah 33:3 says 'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.'

Don't try to understand the process yourself, but take it to God in prayer and He will reveal all things.

Ladies, be blessed & stay blessed! :D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey everybody

Hope all is well and smiling.

Congrats to all who have news and stay strong to all who dont.

KG looks to be on their usual summer slow down.

Have a happy friday everybody and enjoy the weekend!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hello everyone!

lcw - lol was it that obvious I was stressing? lol you're right! thanks for the info, I did find the receipt at home so I feel better now. It's just that if the payment is lost, then it's a lot of money to lose! But no worries now, I have the receipt and will follow your advice and call them weekly until their system says they've received it. I also don't want to give them a reason to delay processing the PR application if they haven't received it. God I want my hubby with me sooooooo bad! I'm praying everyday that his application is processed quickly! I know all of you know what that feels like.

OMG - Canada Revenue....I finally sent in my change in marital status form. I don't get child tax benefit so there should be no problem there. I also sent a copy of my marriage certificate and indicated on the form that he currently resides in JA and has applied for PR. I put his SIN # as 000 000 000. I hope that is sufficient.

I guess next they will want his world income .... oh the joys of gov't forms etc. lol

I hope you all have a good weekend.

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Evening Everyone!

Just dropping by to greet everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! :)

Have a great weekend, as we all look forward to next week!! :)

Blessings!

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Hi good morning everyone, could someone let me know what it means by, "your application is with a case officer for selection"

What do you think this means?

Thanks Kim