+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning everyone

CANUCK........a WHA DO YOU.......... We have been waiting for you to return and hear all the details......... come nah....we missed you like crazy....... How did it go buddy????

WE WHAN FI KNOWWWWWWWWWW NOWWWWWWW

LOL

LCW blessed...... I will know it's you cause your hair may change, but yoru face nuh change. Plus you are going to be wearing a Hello my name is Jiggy RASS sticker......lol

KC...... wha you done gone and lefffff mi.... backside....... where yuh dey......
Any plans as yet?????

Today is my 1 year anniversary..... can't believe 1 year ago I was in Jamaica getting married...... too bad hubby didn't remember........ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
LOL SoSo................yah mon sticker mi a wear.. LOL.....I am gunna label it jiggaz...lol

Wah yuh seh deh mon nuh memba ....woooooooooooooooooooi wah do him....cold mus a freeze dem brains dem.lawwwwwwwwwwwwd

lol men huh!!!
SOSO same day yuh a get married is deh same rass day KG get my file ....cho an mi stiull deh a wait ...wow

Happy Anniversary!!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good Morning Everybody:

Happy Anniversary SOSO Hope you have a good one. Boy men...... :p

Well the place warm up back today. Not shivering at all...lol. We jamaicans not used to 19 degree weather at all!

I had a dream last night that a letter came and it was a PR request as well as a Document request. Can you tell how bad I want to see that letter arrive :p. My hubby not feeling too good. I just wanna be there to nurse him :mad: :(

Lonely: You are the best. Thanks girl.

MR Canuck: Why you holding out. Spill the details. You know we have been waiting.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Anniversary SOSO!!!!!
To make you feel better ... 14 years married in March and my hubby never remembers! It's the only holiday we celebrate so once he's home, I'm putting my foot down. He forgets - he's going to hear my wrath! :mad:

Men are like that though ... what's important to us - not so much to them always. *shrug*

Lawd I'm tired today :'(
Been stressing about this process - wondering why we have an interview and so early on in the process. Just anticipating ... and it's not fun.
My man is back to JA today from his travels ... and I'll be telling him the updates. I know he's going to have so many questions ... and I don't have any answers.
Still no word back from JA on the ecase update... and whether the "decision made" is in error. It's not on my ecase - mine just shows 'interview requested'. Anyhow, hopefully they'll answer our lawyers back soon.

Glad to hear the weather in JA is back to normal ..... feel so sorry for you all ... 19 degrees, how could you cope! was that like 18.5 degrees with the windchill? hehe. Even when I was there people were complaining it was cold. I'm sweating and lathering on the sunscreen and people are cold.

Ok, today is Tuesday. Who's turn for an update???? Thinking of all of you and praying for good news for all....

homesoon

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone... for the blessings.......

LOL LCW.... AKA Jiggaz....... funny how everyone blames it on being a man.... now I just can't seem to wrap my head around the theory of that...... Why because he has a Penis he has an excuse to forget..... NO SAH....

Well when he woke he didn't say anything... so I left a likkle note on the kitchen table when he gets up to eat....

It said...... Good Morning Babes, and Happy 1 year Anniversary, I guess you forgot ... :(
I best have some cooked food upon my return from work, or no high heals tonight as requested...... LOL

Love you
SOSO

Mek mi tell all of you straight.... if mi come home and the place is clean and I have food ready... then I will forgive..... if not... then I am making kraft dinner and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and I am going to find the ugliest flannel grandma pajamas and I am going to BED......... LMFAO

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Wha gwan forum family... Bless...

First off... Happy anniversary Soso.... Bless you and your hubby... hope for many more to come!

Second... Canuck... wha gwan.... some details would be nice... whappenin..?

There is a place on King Street West called Il Fernello's which has a great private room... its pretty and it could def fit all us and its no extra charge from what i can remember. It is Italian food and its not tooo expensive. Just a place that came to mind.

No plans for me as yet for our anniversary - its tomorrow. Waiting on a few things from work and then I will be out of here no matter what by Friday the latest... im looking at some nice places in Mexico now... i am still a little nervous on if he will have any problems or not with his passport but we will see...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
lol @flannel jammies...to flippin much SOSO

lol i am laughing and cant stop bahahahahaha!!!

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
morning forum-
happy anniversary soso...he forgot :eek:....mi wudda jus turn the heat off and left..lmao
my hubby he is like baby mi can never forget our anniversary unless mi chop off mi arm...LOL......my husband tattoo my initials and the day we got married on his arm...lol....him cant forget fi tru...love him bad....lol....

hey kc girl long time...i havent been on jamdom in a while....u?
lonely i say by thursday u gonna hear update......
glogirl- where u at hunny?
canunck ah guh lou......holdin out on us..... :-[
have a bless day.....

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL everyone....

LCW you think I am joking... I will even put on a green clay face mask and put some hot rollers in my hair with my fluffy rabbit slippers and some big old GRANNY UNDERWEAR TUH.

I wish Hubby wasn't as dark as a tire or I would tattoo my face, birthday, anniversary and name all over is lucky a$$

LOL

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Homesoon: If the A/C at work go below 25 degress me cry much less 19 degrees...LOL ;D. Dont stress too much girl. I am sure it will be fine. You have been married for 14 years.(Twice the 7 year itch..lol) Just get him prepared for the interveiw.Are you going to be there for it?

SOSO: Me sure him get the message from this morning. Especially the no high heels part...lol. I bet him dont forget next year :p

What is with you canadian and Mac and cheese and grilled cheese..lol. I never had a grilled cheese sandwich until I met hubby. Now he is introducing me to Tuna melts...MMMMM yummy! :D

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
LOL soso you are funny.... making me laugh

Wha gwan stressed... i was thinking about you this morning thinking how we need fi get you out and put a smile pon your face and feed you some really fattening foods to plump your magga self up a likkle bit... ive been on jamdom here and there but since hubby lost his job temporarily ive been chillin with him at home.. only whenhe picks up his books to study the GED do i go on jamdom but i have been looking for u too... are you still a freshie?

I am booking my trip to leave friday... cant wait... just waiting to hear if Air Canada will match Sunwing price cuz i dont like sunwing and then i am outta here... Cant wait...

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KC ...... where you going???

Jam.... I was gonna light some candles and wear something real sexy....... but now....
Fleece jammies he is getting ... 2 piece with big ol Cinderella UNDIES like the kids wear
I don't have a bum either so my ARSE will fit into them...... NO JOKE...

and dinner.... ok ok... mac and cheese is too good still.... He is going to get a peanut butter and Jam sandwich....... and not real jam......... strawberry with the nasty chucks of goo in it......

and I am even gonna cut the crusts off and serve with a tall glass of full fat milk.... I am going to treat him like a pickney if he gonna forget important dates like a pickney..

He should remember the day in which I stole his freedom............. LOL

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good afternoon everyone

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOSO & MR. SOSO...shame shame for forgetting :mad: :mad: Mrs. SOSO..will take care of that one..lol.

FF...wherever you decide to go with hubby have a wonderful time :D and enjoy every moment together!!!!

Canuck...I cannot believe you are holding out on us!!!!! come on!!!! give us some details!!!!! :eek:

I wish everyone a great day and will hope to hear of some news from someone soon!!! We are coming up to our 6 month mark and now I am feeling the stress and loneliness more than ever :(

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning my forum family. My apologies, I thought I sent an update yesterday but see it didn't attach. 1 month and 1 day in JA just isn't enough. Feeling a little homesick and missing my snuggles. The wedding was awesome, the usual stuff, her dress didn't make it so we got one 12 hrs before the wedding, Getting a size 0 isn't as easy as we thought, She absolutely took my breath away. Best man didn't get his tie until we were walking in . Not used to not looking back though, would have liked to see her walk up the aisle. Both her parents walked her up and looking very proud. I wore a tan suit and melon (red) shirt. Speeches went real good, at the end of my speech I told everyone I had a confession to make and the reception got so quiet you could hear a mouse fart. When I explained that we were not going to the mountainson by donkey but flying to Curacao the place erupted. Honeymoon was great, had a place on the water right beside the cruise ships coming and going. Friends that came to JA had a great time, 1 has rented a place for himself and 1 of the bridesmaids so a new romance has started. Another 1 and 3 other bridesmaids disappeared for a day and a half so quite sure that story will come out soon and it will be a dandy :eek:. Spent a couple weeks getting caught up on certain responsibilties, you know, a little bam for breakfast, little more for lunch, a big bammm for night time snack. :p
Miss that already

Take care all

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Canuck Sound bammiful.....Woot woot

Thanks for sharing it again...lol anyways Stress mi sure hope your right....something haffi gwaan wid dat....

SoSo once again laughing cannot stop lol ...

Jam...thanks ;D.

Anyways well another day almost gone i sure hope dem call soon .....

Have a good day everyone...KC happy anniversary to you too have fun on ur trip!!

Big up everyone else..