September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Good morning!!!

I find it hard to believe that some of us from 2008 are STILL waiting for our husbands to come home???

I like the idea of Family day long weekend for our forum rendez-vous.

Have a good day everyone!!

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Maple ...

It's been a long road for you girl! Keep your chin up and I'm sure you'll be hearing good news really soon. This last request should be your last .... next it's just the passport. How is your hubby holding up?

Unfortunately, I have a feeling our file is going to follow in the footsteps of yours .. but time will tell.

Homesoon

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Ohh darn it...Feb 13th is not a good day for me as I have a prior commitment to attend the Baby Boyz Anual Dinner and Dance - if anyone wants to attend contact me for the details
mccalla876@gmail.com

Plus i am working Saturday/Sunday and Monday - no family day off for me.
That would have been the perfect weekend though...but off course if everyone else is available...go on and have a fabulous time!!! Just be sure to email me the pics.

Restaurant suggestions?? Please reply with your picks

Red Lobster
Mandarin
Watoo - downtown
Crystals- (Jamaican restaurant - North Toronto)

HAPPY BELATED STRESSED - my hubby was on Jan 4th
also....feel better soon!!!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annual Family Forum Passa Passa/Jamrock style
Date/Time/Location - To be determined

Confirmed-
Homesoon
KC416
Soso
Boo
Rosie
Missingmyhubby
LCW
Sassy
Maple
Stressed
Longdistance
FF

Can't make it-
Mizzy
Jam

May come-
HelpmePlease

Afternoon everyone....... Glad to see all the confirms...YEAH so hype
I am not available on that weekend either so we will have to move it to another day.
Still early so we can figure out the details.......
What I am going to do is pick a few dates then we can vote on the best one.
As for the resturant idea, good ideas FF, but we need to make sure we are all into the food. Like Watoo's is chinese.... not sure how everyone feels about chinese as I know a lot of people on here aresn't into pork.... and crystals is Jamaican, but the resturant is a DIVE... good idea but too dark and gloomy inside there.
Plus I have an EX that lives right beside there.... wouldn't that be great...bump into my psycho EX...... I will pass, but good ideas...keep em coming
I need everyone who has confirmed to send me an e-mail with your contact info and e-mail address as I am going to create an E-vite......

Mandarin is a good idea.... hubby loves it there!!!!!! and so do I....... That's my pick

E-mail me ASAP you guys with your e-mail

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
sorry to ask a question that has been asked a million times but can someone tell me how we request caipes notes. I have not heard from KG since september and would really like to know what is going on if anything.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
A little new years humour

Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprove the child. Smiling sweetly, the Sunday school teacher said, "Johnny, when I was a child, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that." Johnny looked up and replied, "Well, Ms Smith, you can't say you weren't warned."

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi missing... I just ordered CAIPS notes for my husband.

This should help -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

Any Citizen can order on behalf of someone outside of the country. That person needs to sign the consent form. You have to pay $5 Canadian and submit the consent with the request for CAIPS notes to Ottawa. I got a money order - but you can send a cheque.

Once you have the application form, let me know if you have any questions and I can help you through. It's a very straight forward form.

Homesoon

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Praying for Leroy

"Anyone with needs to be prayed over, come forward, to the front at the altar," the Preacher says.

Leroy gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher asks: "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you."

Leroy replies: "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing."
The preacher puts one finger in Leroy's ear, and he places the other hand on top of Leroy's head and prays and prays and prays, he prays ablue streak for Leroy.

After a few minutes, the Preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy says, "I don't know, Reverend, it ain't til next Wednesday!"

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
CANUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you? how was the wedding? how is the wife? did everything go as good as planned? fill us in, we have all been waiting to hear all about it.

Homesoon...thanks for the info, i'll let you know if i have questions

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi canuck! welcome back Mr Married man now :) Hope everything was perfect!

Jamwifey, lol my husband calls me this morning and says man it's da*m cold in Jamaica this morning..we are getting a cold fron or somethin blah blah...so I check on the net...it was +19 meanwhile here in NB it was -27 with windchill lol...you guys are in for a shocker lol!! But yes I agree that 19 is cold for Jamaica...:p

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Canuck wat deh RAss you come back from JA an nuh seh nuttin.....

Welcome back first off.....lol now buss we pan a likkle info nuh mon......

LOL

Nighty night everyboddy

lata

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
he forum thanks guys for well wishes...am here getting rest and taking those anibiotics
MANDARIN- sounds good..lots of different food,liqour.good price...just dates and we get the ball rolling
canuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what was that...come on here with 2 jokes fill us in mr.....welcome back.....

now jamwifey -hubby call me last night said it sooooo cold..i kinda laffed at him and said i feel sorry for u...but didnt know it was 19 that is cold for jamaica...i gotta opologize...i kinda dismissed him cuz i though it was like 27 lol.......
anyway hope for updates this week...\
big up every single forum person...no time to call names..everone..love always ;D

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Morning to all forum family and frens...........it's other week with Kingston and their long term process.......but with God in the mids wi can smile at the storm. It's good to see that ppl can come 2gether without knowing each other and work together to make a difference.

A little words of kindness and encouragement.

Forum family...........so often it seems that life is only made up of things to worry about...............Life has many disappointments for many of us..............death, illnesses, betrayals, tragedies, stress, disrespect and feelings of worthlessness and despair.............Sometimes life can seem so very grim, and so many times we tend to wallow in pools of self-pity....................

I would just like to say again................I believe that our time here on earth gives us the opportunity to grow spiritually..........We can experience much personal growth because of all the suffering, worries, and difficulties we have to go through during our mortal lives............ especially with Kingston wmbassy...........It is God's way of fine-tuning us so we become more compassionate, more caring, more loving, and more aware of others' pain. After all, how could we ever dry the tears of others if we had never cried ourselves?

Big up all the members...............God loves yuh all...........for the sick..........get better......those who are stressed.........come on one.............go out and enjoy mother nature.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Morning forum family...

Hey canuck lol come on we are waititng ???? How was everything?

Peni Big up as always....nice words

LOL you know what i was thinking about the day i meet all of yous...lol....this shall be good....Anyways i wonder how many will know its me...i change like a camillion never look the same way twice lol....

Anyways all have a blessed day...and keep faith