September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Hey Canuck,

Welcome home!! Happy New Year! Its nice to hear that your wedding/honeymoon were awesome, time well spent!! BAM BAM!! I'm sure the disappearing wedding party will have great memories BUT.... what happens on the island..... STAYS on the island!!! Wha mi sey???? LOL :p

Soso - I could be wrong but...hhhmmmmm.... why did you jump to the conclusion that he forgot??? What if he wanted to pretend to forget and then surprise you this evening?? Was that not a possibility??? I think if it was me... I wouldn't has sent him any message. I would have gone on like nothing was amiss... perhaps even splurge on something expensive just to treat myself..... dress up in my unmentionables and high heels.... and then if he really still hasn't clued in at that point AND di "hammah" ready fi "nail" ;) THEN I would drive home the message!!!

I'm such a tease :-* Happy Anniversary!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
soso happy anniversary....even if he did forget don't be too hard on him, it has been a stressful year for you both and filled with a lot of changes and challenges...but make him know forgetting was a one time deal!

Canuck....sounds like you had a great trip, as well as many from your wedding party. Congrats on being happily married. now your wait begins to be reunited.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
yay canuck... thanks for the update... sounds perfect... dont worry about the small mishaps... things happen... i am so glad that she was suprised about the honeymoon... you guys must of had a blast. happy to hear there may be some new romances as well... thats wonderful...

maple... good thinking... maybe he did plan something.... but not to offend any men... its kinda a common scenerio amongst men.... forgetting of b days and anniversaries... i have to remind my bro of his wifes b day all the time....

you guys are good not to say anything... my man could never forget a date because i am always counting down... tomorrow is our anniversary and we have been counting down for the past 10 days... maybe one time i should forget the countdown and see if he remembers...

so i booked my trip for friday morning.. going to mexico.. the place is beautiful and extremly luxiourious... adults only place... cant wait.. now i just have to figure out something to do for tomorrow night for our anniversary... maybe just some good old lovin is going to gwan.... bam bam bam!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
my friends, if you want your hubbies to remember your special days, follow kc's lead here. he'll be looking forward to those special days with a passion.
bam, wham bamm

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey Canuck So happy ypu enjoyed your BAM BAM....I mean Wedding.....lol :p Welcome back. Now its you time to join the waitin game.

My hubby went to the hospital tonight. He has been having stomach pains for the last few days. I am so worried I don't know what to do with myself. :'(

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening..

Jam...so sorry to hear about your hubby....this is the hardest thing to do being apart from the one you love when you are needed so much...I sure hope things are ok for you and hubby is ok ....stay strong and think positive thoughts :)

Canuck sounds like you had a wonderful wedding and honeymoon..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! and welcome to the beginning of your process. I hope your wait is not as long as some of our family here.

Sorry KC ...for some reason I thought it was FF going off on a trip.....I hope you and hubby have a wonderful time in Mexico...relax and ejoy the hot sun and beach... 8) 8) and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!

HMMMM wonder if SOSO is wearing flannel Jammies???? :p

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning everyone

Jam .... How did hubby make out? Hope everything is okay ;D

Happy Anniversary KC yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

SoSo ..i am sure youll let us know how u made out last night :p LOL @ flannel!!

Everyone else have a good productive day...pray more news comes our way !!!

Later all

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning Everybody...

Hubby came home last night hopped up on morphine. They say they suspect Gall Bladder Disease. He is doing an Ultrasound today to find out for sure. I am sick with worry right now.
Depends on how serious it is they might have to operate. I s ucks being so far away.

Did you guys see what happened to Haiti. SO sad.

Well Take care everyone. Hope you all have a great day!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
jammy, I hope things work out quickly for your hubby and hang in there, you'll be together soon.

Only a couple more receipts to get so should be able to start the process some time next week. As I mentioned I am using a lawyer so we'll see if it makes it any better or worse, or no difference. Already know it will be anywhere from 7 to 14 months, hoping for the 7 though. KG has a backlog from 2008 yet so no miracles expected.

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
Hi forum

good to see u all so cheery :)

Congratulation to u canuck on ur wedding happy to here u enjoy everything god bless u both in all u do :D :D

jamwifey sorry to here a bot hubby!! I will keep u both in my pray dont worry he will be ok soon god love u

soso happy Anniversary sorry he forget give him a lashing!! :-* :-* i hope he made it up!! and

kc happy Anniversary i hope u and hubby enjoy it all safe trip 8) 8)

ff good luck to u and hubby

big up to u all

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Hello Family

Happy Anniversary to you Soso...wishing you and hubby many happy years together.

Canuck - glad to hear the wedding went well...sounds absolutely breathtaking. Glad to hear you are going to finally joing the roster - hoping for a quick process for you.

Jamwifey sorry to hear about hubby, hopefully he will recover soon. rest assured Canadian provinces have the best health care system you can imagine

Definately devastating what has happened in Haiti..lets keep them in our prayers

Big up to everyone!!!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KC

Canuck....... Yes married man now... all ladies beware he is off the market. I loves hearing about it.... did you get to experience the 19 degree "COLD WEATHER in JA" LMFAO
19 degree weather around where I am is warm enough to go swimming.....lol

I agree with what you said about being turned around when she is coming down the isle. Same thing happened for me at my wedding, I came into the church and he was facing backways... I was like Why isn't he looking at me... then they finally turned him around....
Jamaican tradition that.... I wish I had known that as well cause I would have liked him see me enter the church and walk down the isle as well...

Happy Anniversary Nachos........ LOL..... hope you get all the BAM you can handle.... LOL

Jam, hope hubby gets well soon...... poor thing

My prayers go out to all the Haitians and Canadian -Haitains who have not been able to hear word from family..... so so sad. I wish I had a plane filled with supplies to help... I heard Canada is sending relief forces and supplies and 2 rescue helicopters. My prayers are with all of them.

Ok so I guess you are all wondering about what I wore to bed last night...... LOL
SO I left the note Happy anniversary on teh table and I guess he found it cause when I got home, my house was IMACULATE... he had the entire house from top to bottom cleam as a whistle. He put out the garbage and recycling and got rid off all the boxes from moving. The place looked fantastic.... couldn't have asked for a better gift. When I walked in early he was shocked to see me as he had some plans of his own to suprise me ( good call MAPLE )....he was cooking up a storm to suprise me with a candle lite dinner... I came home early to cook for him, but he was already busy busy busy...... I just love him so much and I don't know why I am so hard on him sometimes.

SO I did not wear any flannel Jammies.... LOL...... We ended up having a nice long SHOWER together (LOL) and I didn't go to sleep till 4am.......... to wake up for 6AM t work....... I am tired but it was well worth it....... loving life guys...... can't wait for you all to experience these feelings

And thanks for all of you who bigged us up........

Come on KG........... we need some 08's to finish up the race....... Have a great day everyone!

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
morning all

jamwifey i do hope hubby gets better and doesnt have to do surgery lawd.....i understand how it feel to be sick and so far apart trust me....

kc-mi deyah.....happy anniversary ....and yah on jamdom am still a freshie because one time i left the table not my fault and dem delete so much of my points...i think dats the reason mi not even go back pon it .......lol

canuck- glad to hear bout the bam bam.......hubby didnt wanna see my face at the wedding...di man forget the ring and had to go back home for it..i reach church before him...mi vex so til me swell...so i know him neva want face dat ...lmao.....my mom was like....him betta neva get cold feet cuz mi will hot him up...lmao......
to everyone else we have gotten no news yet this week...come on wednesday.....
hey where is anxiouswifey?i know her hubby was down there but havent heard nunne .......
glo where u at..?we need to fill out a missing report..lol..good day

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Good Morning everyone.
Well I am glad to see you are all doing well. Canuck congrats, and to all of you who have had updates congrats as well.
Things are going well here in Calgary for me and my husband and he is loving the warmer weather we are having (+10). He said im glad winter is over... I laughed and said well it is only January so it is not over it will get cold again, this is just a lil break, he did not like hearing that.
I finally got him on my work dental and health plan which is great.
The gettogether sounds like alot of fun unfortunally with work and being in Calgary, I can not make it but it would be a blast im sure. If another one ever comes up again please let me know and we may have to take a lil vacation to Toronto cause I have only been in the airport, so I would love to see the city.

Jamwifey sorry to hear about your husband, if there is anything I can do being in Calgary and all please e-mail me and let me know.
Anyway just really wanted to Say Hi and glad to see you are all doing well.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
ff, I was able to experience that +19 cold front, I was in shorts and sandals and the rest of the crowd was in hoodies and coats. Had the best sleep too.
two for the day

A trucker goes into a whorehouse and hands the Madam five hundred dollars. He says, "I want your ugliest woman and a bologna sandwich." The Madam says, "For that kind of money, you could have one of my finest girls and surf and turf." The trucker says, "I ain't horny, I'm homesick."

Jack is on his death bed, and he says to his wife, "Can you give me one last wish?" She says, "Anything you want." He says, "After I die, will you marry Larry?" She says, "But I thought you hated Larry." With his last breath, he says, "I do."