Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hey bebes,

Umm i dunno honestly about the marriage and child birth thingy mabey that them good enough with what them have ...as for the rest of the stuff oviously they were satisfied enough with the proof....now as for passport...lol .....as far as i can think them mabey might grant PR if ting go good.....why else dem a waan him passport...no other reason my girl...last thing them a ask for is passport trus mi!!!.......keep sane i pray all goes well

Id like maples opinion on this to as well ....maple what you think???

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow that is a awesome price hmmmm gets me thinking. :)
Homesoon good news. Nothing yet on our side but all in due time.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thaks Glogirl. I don't know, for some reason I'm worried. Not sure why they'd want an interview seeing we've been married for so long. This is going to freak me out and I have a whole 8 weeks to worry :(

Oh well, And I wish I had more vacation time .. I'd for sure take a flight to mo-bay! This country is toooooo cooool. lawd!

I hope Maple can shed some light. She had to go through the whole interview thing too..

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would be like you, but he is one step closer. Would be nice if you could be there for the interview.
I just keep wondering what is keeping them from asking hubby for something. I think we got lost in shuffle somewhere.

Maple and Lonely anything little tidbit come your way? It has to be a better yr for us all.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Congrats Homesoon on the update!

I would not worry if I were you. This takes you one step closer to the end of this long process.

Missing: Sorry to hear about your bad experience in Jamaica. But glad you enjoyed your time with hubby.

Boy the updates keep rolling in. Happy to see that!

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soso, when you said your husband was doing homework with your son...that brought chills...I can only imagine the warm fuzzy feeling that gave you! cute story he wrote too :)

Homesoon: great news!!! Try to stay positive! any update is a good update!! :)

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Congrats on the update!!!....I hope this is good news for you Homesoon...I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your hubby.

Missing ...sorry to hear about the bad luck...that is sad when you have things taken .

SOSO...you sound so content...I am glad things are going so well for you and hubby...love hearing it :D

LCW..... all these different places to check things...Facebook...baitwhatever....tagged..geesh....lol

I wonder how Canuck is doing...anyone know when he is supposed to come home?

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Here I am - I don't really know what to say.......

...........hhhmmmm, first I'll say that I believe this is the first time they are looking at your file since they've received it.
Secondly, I have no idea why they would request an interview for your hubby. Perhaps it is just a formality, or wanting to clarify some info from your application. All in all, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure that your husband reviews the application so that he can state the facts.

Thirdly, my husband's checklist had 2 items: Request for documents to validate our relationship and his passport. I knew they wanted to see it for identification purposes and they retained it after the interview along with our original marriage and original B.C.

I thought that it was interesting that they never officially requested my presence since she did eventually interrogate me. I don't regret being there for one moment!!
As to whether or not you want to be present, I think that is totally up to you.
I wish you all the best.

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
hi forum...wow alot of things going on
congrats everyone on your update
missing i feel so bad dem thief all that stuff christmas lawd ppl have no heart....
homesoon- i dont think its a bad thing...nunne to worry about...and u said u sent original birth and marriage in the application so i dont think they would request it
glo- thanks for caring...i added u to msn days ago not sure if u been on to add me...
soso-what happen is facebook updated security and gave access to everyone profile pics and albums...u have to go in and private it again..happen to me thats how i know
peni-thanks for the prayer i need it bad....
lonely- hey 5 star geneeral wats up........
and the rest of forum family bless and hope for good news......prolly wont hear from me til i dont know when..love u all

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning,

Maple, Stressed, Rosemel,helpme,lonely & Glo ... thanks for your responses & support. I hate this whole process it's just one stress after another - so I'm really thankful for your support. :D
The more I think about it, the more worried I am. There's no reason for an interview unless they've found an issue. It's just too soon. But nuttin I can do at this point but wait and see ... I'll let you all know Feb 24th

Glogirl - truth is, I think no news is good news. You've provided everything they requested so your next step is the obvious ... and it's the end of the road and you'll be together again soon ... trust me! All those that have been in process 8 months + it's just a matter of time.
I pray for each and everyone of you... good news soon come.

Alright, more updates from JA pleeze!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning Forum Family.......Yes a New Beautiful Wonderful Day Let's Give Thanks.... :D

Homesoon,

I was thinkin last night...that you can never know what the heck they are doing.Thing is all we can do is wait...The most generic things that KG does we can all come to remeber BUT i you and the next guy will never know 100% there proceedures...I wish that I and everyone had answers for you.... But as i said know one except them knows what's really going on back behind those Doors.....

Try to keep calm have hubby go over the application and get ready for the interview....Its a mystery to me how and why they base a interview in regards to a application ...OUTSIDE a few reasons we all know why...but non the less .....news is good at times and then some news aint good.....All we can do is pray for the best.....We are all routing for you....

Stress ......yuh good?

SOSO...Nice story bout hussy and bebes there.....made me cry!

Rosie...lol wah yuh a chat bout..... wooooooi......2 thing mi deh pan...LOL ....an mi nuh bodda wit nun a dem....Oh btw baitbook is a funny name weh people give to describe facebook...cau dem seh bare trouble yuh a buck up inna....lol ....Luv yuh rosie....lawwwd yuh mek mi laugh....belly a hot mi .....:)...reminds me of SOSO an deh weh she a chat some times......Bigs up SOSO... :-* No ginnal ting mi deh pan nuh worry..lol

Maple...ur cute :D

Glo...Wah yuh mean ??? I dont understand? lol

Have a good day everyone

Bless

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Happy New Year Everyone

haven't been on in a while...home sick with the flu since New Years Day

Hope everyone is okay...congrats to everyone who received updates

Re request to bring in passport @ Interview...I think if all goes well with your interview they will take the passport to input the visa...dont think you have anything to worry about just prepare well for the interview..BEST WISHES!!

I have activated my FB so my last name is what is on my email and my first name is the same as soso's. Apparently there are 2 persons with that name - the other is in New York. I havent put up pics yet though...but in good time ok.

Going to crawl back into bed for a bit and then go to the walk in clinic.

oh BTW...hubby picked up a little work thru the agency

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning Everyone and and blessed this day as we all woke up and are alive

YEAHHHHHHHHH HOMESOON..... Congrats girl...I feel you on the worry and I want to assure you that true love does not have to be proven.... It is obvious and the relationship you have with your husband of 14 years is not something they should even question. If someone has been together for so long and clearly are happy, you would wonder why in the rass they would even question it. The truth always comes out in the end. I have a feeling the interview is just a formality as he already lived here and had to go back. I bet the just want to iron out some details and send you guys on your way. Are you planning on being there for the interview. As in Maple's case, it was good that she was there so it may benefit you to be there if it's possible. I agree that any update is a good one and I wish you and hubby the best of luck. Look at crusty/crosses Sam for example....She had her interview and did NOT LEAVE her PP with them as I recall her husband got the call shortly after me to drop PP off, then he had to go back to pick it up.......... RIGHT LCW......???

I do think this is a good thing though cause it means that you are one step closer. If I had an interview call, it would give me piece of mind that at least they are doing stuff around there. Don't worry though as I know it will all be ok. Sucks that it is so far away. I hope the time goes by fast for you!!!!

Helpmeplease... you are so sweet, and you are so right, the feelings I have when I see them together is amazing. Even though he is not his biological father I couldn't have asked for a better step dad. He really has done a lot for us since he has been here. As you all know Jamaican pickeny grow a TAD different than Spoiled Canadian children and I am thankful that my husband is full of principle and he is able to pass those principles down to my son. He is almost 6 and I have to admit ( but just to you guys and not hubby) that I still look at him as my little baby boy. I love cuddleing with him and letting him crawl into my bed when he is sick... and he is a little bit spoiled, but he is my only son/child. And I just love him so much and I don't want him to grow up. So things like folding his own clothes and bathing himself have been a new experience for us both. My husband said I need to be frim with him as he is a "BOY PICKNEY" and if I don't start early I am in for a real suprise... LOL... You should see the little guy trying to fold his clothes.. it takes him like 10 minutes to fold 1 shirt... but he is doing great and we are all adjusting to teh family thing.... I guess cause I have been the Mother and Father for so long I am just used to doing everything for him. I do want him to be independent and not dependent so I am grateful for the new things I am learning.... like how "dark skin needs lotion everyday" and who knew my son needed "HAIR OIL"..... LOL..... my husband cussed me one of the first nights he was home and said, look at your son's hair and skin... DRY THEY DRY.... LOL.......... so now I know... It's not my fault I have nice soft, moist skin. LMFAO

Rosie.... yuh know seh mi a give you dat name deh..... Big up yourself..how you doin. ?

Stressed.... I need to see more of you girl.... You want me to get Sam back to cuss you so we can see you more..... LOL... Big up yourself

FF. Good new for hubby... nice feeling don't

Canuck should be home soon.... I want to know how things went.... Hope he didn't get cold feet...... LOL

Missing..... a big PU$$Y dem to steal your stuff.... Yuh know seh Jamaica is a small island and karma will kick them.... I agree with LCW, at least you have your memories.

BACK SIDE KELS aka Nachos........ Where ya deh... So excited for Niagara.... and to give you and hubby 6......... LOL

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPECIAL EVENT FOR THE FORUM FAMILY

Ok ladies and gents of the forum, I have an idea for all of those who live in Ontario/GTA and surrounding area. I was reading on another forum than some of the members got together to finally put some faces to names. As we wind down to the end of the process for most, I think we all need a likkle extra push to get us thorugh this and I think I may have the answer.

I would like to arrange a likkle party/dinner for the KG forum family to talk, chat and celebrate finding each other and actually seeing and meeting. I live close to toronto and I know most of us are close by. We can arrange a middle meeting ground and pick a date.

I have already met longdistance and Mizzy (IN JAMAICA) but I would really like to arrange a get together for us. So here is the deal:

If you are seriosly interested in doing this let me know and I will make it happen. We can get together for some good food, drinks and family support. It will be something to look forward to and take our minds off this whole process. WE could even go bowling or something fun as well.......... What do you all think........?

I know LCW, KC, Longdistance and Myself will come and I hope that the rest of you can make it as well....... ! If it works out it will be a good time! Let me know guys...

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soso - this would be amazing. count me in. Can't cook - but I know where every LCBO in the city is :D