15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
LCW,
LOL, Girl, we been waiting!!! lol I don't want any more hold ups then neccessary!! I just pray they call him soon for that passport!!!
Can you recall of they have ever sent the passport request via mail?? or to pick it up via mail??

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening forum family!!!

Great to read all the updates and good things happening with everyone. Congratulations Sassy and Maple and LCW Good things coming!!! I am around and reading all your posts. I just feel that nothing is happening on my end and I just sit here making myself stay positive with the new year and hopefully some news soon. I must add that this request for the selection certificate back on December 2 gave me hope....but maybe just false hope ...who knows?????? But I will keep praying everyday for something :D as we all are doing.

SOSO...enjoy your new place and christen it well :p with hubby. Glad to hear your cooking (wink)..lol

Anyways...I wish you all a great week and good things.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Sassy

Yes i have BUT not with KG...i am sure maple and whom ever else has been around just as long as you have never seen that with KG....The 10 odd some people whom got through on our forum all had calls....but as we have seen never think never wit them....but i am sure they are phone calls....and wit the mail in JA...i am sure they dont wanna deal with that to finalize applications...lol

Anyways maple i sure hope man that selection turns out fruitfull.....cause listen here if you can prove you arent married and that ray ray....what deh bumbo dem a keep deh mon deh a yard.....keep strong maple....as far as i am concerned that whole embassy owes u a apology...cau dem drag it out suh.... and mek yuh marrigae and ting suffer over stupidness.....MAN OH MAN......weh eva dat person weh do yuh suh.........may deh lawd have mercy pan dem soul ...cau one ting mi kno is KARMA A BITCH!!!!

I am out

Bless up and MAWNING TO ALL !!!!!!

May deh good lawd bring all a wi to wi sweetest salvations inna wi life

Jamaica tuh deh flippin wherlllllllll....ONE LOVE

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys for the hail and nice words.... Questions KC, Is my FB profile Open?
Like how are you seeing these pics? I wonder if I left it open or not.
I know JAM and Stressed are my friends...hmmmmm

You got my thinking cause I though you had to be my friend to see my pics... Guess not...

LCW .. you have FB as well???

I am really missing Jamaica... Even though hubby is here I really really really miss it. I wanna go back bad bad bad.. I am trying to convince hubby maybe in the spring to go back for a week... For the last 2 years I have been every 4-5 months and If hubby wasn't here right now I would be there right now..... Missin the sun.

My son came home from school last night with his homework and sheets he had done in school. He is in kindergarden and learning how to make sentences and I looked in the bag and saw a letter he had written by himself (spelling was a bit off)

They are learning about space and the sun and stars... Well the letter said the following...

The hotist day I ever had was a day in Jamaka, I was really hot and sweety. I beat the heet by going to the river and I went swiming. LOL

So cute.... and last night Hubby and Son did his homework together, I just sat back and watched them... It was priceless...

I can't wait for you all to experience those likkle things in life that really makde this all worth while...

Have a great day everyone....... Bless up.......

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hey soso i added you to Baitbook.....bahahahahahahahaha.....lol i am sure it was you

something like SOSO yada yada...et mi know if it is right girl lol

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
SASSY - mi bad gyal! Once upon a long time ago... KG never used to call PA for their passport requests. They used to just send the visa in the mail (registered of course) with all of the evidence submitted with the application.
Of course we now know this is no longer the procedure since everybody and their goats have cell phones in JA!!
Since the postal service is so terribly unreliable, they will undoubtably call your hubby to request his PP.

SoSo - I saw your pics too! :p

LCW - thanks!! :D Everything should be straight forward now.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Good morning to all forum family...........its good to see and hear from all the members of this Kingston site..........I know yuh all have full joy ur xmas and new year holiday..........and now looking for positive results for Kingston office..........Congrat sassy and all those who got results.

Isaish 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.............they shall mount up with wings as eagles...........then shall run and not be weary...........and they shall walk.........and not faint.

John 15:13
Greater love has no man.........than this......that he lay down his life for his frens.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work 2gether for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose for them.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you".........says the Lord.........."They're plans for good and disaster........to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love............Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love...........No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good................blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Proverbs 17:17
A fren loves at all times..................and a brbr is born for adversity.

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong fortress...............the godly run to him and they're saf

God loves yuh all

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will check when I get home LCW as I am not allowed on Baitbook at work

Guess the pics are for everyone to see......LAWD

I need to change that so only friends can see them.....eeek

LOL

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
yes LCW mi alright, sad to be back and away from mi hubby but nuttin can be done bout dat. trip was good, our car was broken into on boxing day, and my camera, his blackberry, ipod touch and money was stolen, so sadly i didn't get to take pictures. I did have some lovely pics of his neices opening their x mas gift, but now they will only be memories, but what can you do, sad sad sad what some people will do :(
hubby's medical expires this friday....so i guess we are still in for a long haul

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Hi everyone I hope your holiday season was great. Just wanted to let you know Westjet and Air Canada has a great seat sale on right now. Flying into Montego Bay is $150.00, not sure if anyone has plans to go, (it is for flights up until end of June) but just thought I would let you know...

Take care and keep faith...

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!! and need your thoughts...

So we got a letter today requesting an interview (late Feb). And on the checklist of things to bring the only thing asked for at this time is a valid passport.

Any thoughts? I don't know of anyone else who needs an ARC to have had to do an interview?
Maple (or others) when your spouse had to go in for an interview was he/she asked to bring in a passport?

I am so confused. We didn't get an AOR, we didnt get asked for original documents .... is this a bad thing?
Anyhow, everyone? help!

Homesoon
:-\

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Missin.... :'( how bad ...lawwd.....deh cyaan tek yuh camera but dem cyaan tek yuh memory ....nuttin sweeta den dat...Glad you were good....and more even glad your back ....sorry but mi miss you around :-*

Dont fret missin dem cyaaaaaaaaaaaan brake wi.......strong like cement a marl.....hurricane cyaan even mash dat....well i would love to think so.....nuttin cyaan break yuh unless you let dem....hold strong cause mi a depend pan yuh

Lata mi head a hot mi......fret to damn much...need fi BUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN...lol a lie

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Congrats on the UPDATE...

Its normal not to recive AOR but has ur ecas been updated to in Process?

Homesoon another thing did you submitt originals with application ? Original marriage and birth certificates.....???

Let me know once you do ill give you my thoughts ...lol..i nees specifics in order to answer

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missing... that's not good about the break in. You feel so violated when someone does that! Same thing happened to my man when he first went back home. Before he got his own place he was staying with a "friend" and it turned out to be an inside job. He didn't feel comfortable keeping his valuables in the house because he didn't trust this guy, and as it turns out, the guy figured out that he left stuff in the car so paid some tief a few dollars to break in.

But stuff is just stuff. Hope you had a good time. The weather was amazing ... I miss it too.

I couldn't believe how late the parties went on and on for New Years. restaurants were quiet - but the streets came alive at midnight. don't think anybody could sleep through the firecrackers in Kingston.

I guess now you will wait on a medical re-do. I pray that will come soon.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi lonely,

We submitted HIS original birth certificate and a copy of our daughters long-form birth certificate and a copy of our original marriage certificate.
So, short answer - no.
But we did provide a ton of letters of reference and tons of photo's that show our family together over the past 15 years.

I don't know whether to worry or be happy - I hate this part....

homesoon