march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
Merry ho ho to all , ;D

Safe travels for those who get to visit and have a great flight, 8)

Stay strong ,for those who are hear alone, :-*

For those are together moan moan moan , ( i will let u guys figure that one out)

and to all a good night

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good morning everyone..
I am getting a little nervous about the background check in Canada...my hubby was here for a little over 5 months and on the forms it said something about every country he has lived in longer than 6 months you need a criminal check..I did not get this for him because I figured he was under the 6 month mark..anyone know if they will still require one??? If they do they should really change their website to put get one done for any country you lived in no matter how long...getting nervous girls please let me know what you guys think!

good day everyone...

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Merry Christmas and Happy HO HO HO to everyone

Bless up Stressed, FF,LCW, Missing, KMC, Homesoon, KC, Maple, Rosie, Peni, Canuck, Help, Sassy, Jam, Mizzy, Boo,

Today is a good day as we are all alive and well, better halfs to soon be reunited and SOSO will be here everyday to make sure all my friends dem get to see the speciel day when they arrive, 2009 almost done and gone, a new day a bring some news!

BLESS UP my gaza girls...... mi cyan wait to see the 2009 Sting... Boxing day right ladies?????

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawnin everyone

Sassy..yes jus a reciept he has to take in...what they sent himto redo the medicals was similar to the reciept they gave the first time when he did the first set of medicals

Helpmeplease....my husband has came to canada off and on for 4 years everytime for a years time....thing is upon submitted the papers i too was confused about the RCMP check ...Now as most people have done one i did not...i was told i didnt need one....that canada does there own and if the high commission requires you to do one they will let you know....

It makes sense people with deportations overstayes them stuff would be proactive and do one....just because more than likely they would ask for it...just like in glogirls situation..

But as everyone all knows i have thus be asked to redo police clearances and ,medicals and they still never asked for it......

Thus making the information provided to me correct.. thing is my husband never overstayed and was never in any wrong doings....making it the reason why they never asked for one.

See the 5 mark things is washy....like stated on the websight that 18 years and older need to complete a police check...well that didnt hold tru..they asked my newly turned 17 year old step daughter to complete a police check delaying us more.....and have thus asked her again and she still isnt 18....do you see what i am trying to get at.....

I mean this is my personel expirience with that....definatly not speculation...as for the 5 months thing....hmmmm its really hard to say...was ur husband deported overstayed ??? if so i would get one them regardless of the 6 months rule....But if all was good and he left when he was suppose to...your good.....trus mi when i say this....we never had to do one and he has been coming to canada for 4 years at 1 year at a time....but at the end of the day the IO makes the final decision....i also was told if they get any hits on the name runnin it in canada they may also ask for a rcmp check...the luck of the draw

I do recall someone right at the end of there processing being asked for a check from the usa...but this man was always on water never on land...weird huh

But i am for sure with the info i have provided you with.......as per RCMP checks pertaining to one with visas whom were in no ways in trouble with overstay criminality ect ect

Ladies whom have thus submitted a RCMP check i am only mearly giving my personel expirience regarding this....i also had found on the cic websight ifo regarding the police checks for canada here it is

I looked for instruction for completing a police check and this is what info they provided......thus showing what cerain cases they require one for (cuz we never were asked for one) deportation overstay ect ect

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

So to be proactive and do one for anyone with similar situations to some of the ladies on here like sassy and glo i would definatly get one done

Canada is the exception to a UP FRONT police check.....so no one has to submitt one.....and can wait for them to request it....but who the heck wants to wait and delay there case.....i am sure no one here.....its bare crap that they do not provide info on whom exactly needs one to whom doesnt....

But hopefully my situation provides some light on whom doesnt have to .....

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
MERRY CHRISTMAS***MERRY CHRISTMAS***MERRY CHRISTMAS***MERRY CHRISTMAS***MERRY CHRISTMAS

Anyways BIG UP to all a uno...

KC my gawd.....9 days......woooi....mi hope yuh feel betta man...

Frequent hussy naw deal wid deh wata ting mon...yea mon straight rain wata him a deal wid ...hhehe so it goes

A mad yuh mus mad........crazy ting dat....woulda scare mi tuh rhatid...glad yuh dunn figure it out ...and glad him a betta mon.......

Soso wah gwaan.... :-* hows mista shovel bwoy....dem betta yet him an deh pickney ?

Stress how yuh a come pan yah an nuh hail me up mon :-* jokes" laawd miss massa nuh dash it pan mi suh!!! ;D

Mi glad seh yuh a drop off dem documents dem.....nuh mek mi tell uno..yuh soon done my girl...mi hope yuh get all dat ting bout deh pickney sort out...i agree wit sass about gettin it notorized...hows deh beautiful bebes? and Mr stress doin?

Aight my forum family......woooi mi wonda bout canuck...wah him a deal wid.....rass deh bam bam muss gwaan unnuh...bahahahaah...i hope all went good for him....and him sekkled nice a content.....woooi him nature mus a high drive.....and Mrs canuck a feeeeeeeeeel goood !!!! :p

Pentient gone north.......ewww..mi cyaan handle dat... dat rass weh colddddd mon .....bless up peni

Eveyone weh go a JA nuff blessins all a whom deh yah a wait.....nuff more blessins....KG a wuk mon mi cyan feel it.....plus stress a seh so :-*

Inna deh mean time all a my girls dem wit yuh pickney please mon keep deh faith and hold on pan it.......mi kno seh it nuh easy...

likkle more

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Hello Everyone.
I have been following on the new thread for a while and glad to see it is positive attitudes here.

Everything is going well here in Calgary for me and my hubby. It has been really cold here (was -40 last week) but he is layering up and keeping warm. We went sledding the other day and he loved it. Im so glad I have him here this Christmas, although he is having a hard time with all this giving gifts thing. But like I told him, having him here with me is the best gift of all and if I have him and my children I am happy.

I hope you are all doing well and you have a great Christmas, for all of you who are away, all of us that had our husbands come home to us this year, and for all of you that have amazing / healthy husbands that will be he with you next year, we all are blessed, and have somthing to smile about.

I know how hard it is not to be with your loved ones at Chritmas time but you have to keep remembering next year is your year. Keep your heads up and keep praying...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonely thanks for your help as always :)

nope he left Canada long before his visa expired and has no criminal activity of any sort...so we should
be good to go then...thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge once again very appreciated! :)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Helpmeplease

No problem...months ago i shared similar info regarding this...but also was passing along info i was givin..but becuase of how long i am in to process and wat not it is apparent the reasons one would need to obtain one..

anyways good night to everyone happy holidays...I am going to the families house tonight till saturday....

be blessed all...enjoy your holidays with whom ever you spend it with

later

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
lol...big big big big big up lonely....nuh do mi suh my girl...
tru some time i just give my likkle update i just hail up forum family all in one...no single single out names...lol.....if i do that i neva remember everybody truss........
but u know u always have to be hail so nuh worry....lol

anyways the wait continues now......merry christmas to all
yes soso sting is on boxing day.......

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Stress->->->->->->->->->-> :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*...........lawwd mi nuh easy.....

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Morning family

I would like you to view this page: " Plane crash! - Passengers hurt as US airline goes careening out of Kingston air ..."
The URL is: http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20091223/lead/lead1.html

Did you hear American Airlines from MIA to KG crashed on landing last night - all survived Thank God!! Heavy rains and plane overshot runway almost landing in the sea, broke 3 places. few people critical and a a few to hospital, most walked out to bus on airport strip

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lawd FF....... Scary ting dat....... WOW...... Thanks be to god that everyone survived.... WOW......

Sting betta be good this year.....no man walking off the stage..... A GAZA mi SEH..

Got my aunty yesterday ........ thanks mother nature for my Christmas Gift BOOO

Anyways everyone.. I am only at work a 1/2 day today leavign at noon and won't be back until December 29th. I just wanted to wish all my family a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year.... 2010 a be big...... Soso a tell unno.....

Love you guys.....

Kc, stressed, LCW, Missing, Rosie and FF,BOO and KMC.. Extra big ups during the holidays.... and all who is left Merry Merry X-mas

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
I was just reading the article about the plane crash. It's unfortunate that this happened so close to Christmas. All my relatives and in-laws kept saying how much rain is falling and how it would not let up.

I hope that everyone has awesome day!! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hello my Forum Family ;)

WOW I saw that this morning too and my thoughts were with all the families.....so sad to hear news like this right at the holidays ..but yes THANK GOD not worse everyone survived!!

Anyways...very busy week for me and I work until 3:00PM tomorrow...so I just want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season....Bless UP to you all !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEARS TO MY FORUM FAMILY CHEERS!!!!

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmorning..

well I finally got the copy of the AOR letter my husband sent early november...took long enough to get here eh? And wouldn't you know it there was no B# on it lol...he was right...he is going to laugh when I tell him later...I called cic call centre to inquire about it and the guy said we did not have one assigned to the file yet but they will let him know soon enough what it is..I asked him why some ppl get one and some don't and he said it depends on who is working on the file..hmm..interesting...I hope it does not mean he will get an interview or something...anyways so waiting some more...:)

merry xmas everyone...