Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
yes pentient i relaize that....it is a reciept i also communicated this to sassy

where you asking a question or were you telling me this

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning everyone. Thanks Longdistance. I was told by IMM that there would be no removel cost if you paid your own way home and I see you were asked for this. How much is that and the ARC fee. Do they think we have a money tree in the yard there. :eek:
Hopefully after you pay that they won't be to much longer. How much time do they give for this?
As far as our file goes not a word to us.
Christmas Eve I was introduced to a lady at my friends church who's fiance is Jamaican. He comes up on a work visa and they are getting married when he comes back. I wonder how long that takes inland. Either way the wait can be long but best when the wait is long and you are not seperated then long drawn out and apart.

Lets hope after this week KG gets in high gear and gets out the 2008's and start moving early 2009 out.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Lonely............yes i was asking yuh a question...........the question was if it's the medical receipt and the police certificate yuh take in to the embassy?

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Yes mon peni...

Yuh tek in deh reciept weh dem a give yuh from the medical.... hussy a seh it a reciept plain paper saying he did it ...as for the poilce check yuh suppose fi car in deh actual police check... an yuh haffi go in 2 days lata fi collect...yuh mus kno yuh haffi dweet sah!!!! cau yuh a seh dat from long time....nuh confuse mi suh peni !!!! lol
suppose mi jus get dat yah question confuse ......so it a go ;D but fi real mi bredrin deh medical reciept plain paper and dat wah yuh haffi car inna KG...yuh see it?

Anyways when a Mrs peni a go a KG.???....mi hussy a go inna mawnin fi catch a 130.... trus mi when mi a seh bare line up and waiting him a face like whooo...... cau afta deh holidays people mus mad fi catch a KG...crazyness nuh tru?

Anyways mi a go line up sintin.... mi bex cau deh parcel mi send out dec 3 still naw catch a deh mail place inna him parish/district....mi check pan deh trackin system and it say it reach a JA dec 18th and all now dem nuh get it

lawwwd jamaica snail mail......dat system nuh easy fi tru

anyways peni likkle more ;D ;D

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
She have the police thingy...............but when she went to do the medical on thursday.............she did saw the doctor but after that she was to do the x-ray and blood but the closed @ 12 pm because of the christmas eve holiday..................so she only have the receipt from just seeing the doctor.............but they told her to come back on the Jan 04 2010.
Mi would just let she take it 2morrow...............but because mi want she fi let off the passport tooo...........mi a think.
Yuh think dem a go want it for the chest x-ray or the blood.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
peni mi nuh kno

bout the chest x ray and blood BUT why deh rass dem a mek deh ooman wait suh long...lawwd....finish deh rass ting...... bwoy dem nuh easy ...it nuh mek sense dem a deh ones weh mek har come een wit deh appointment and mek deh ooman ting stretch out suh long....a suh mi a say from long time....all a dem weh wuk a dem place bare eediat....cho peni straight f*kry yuh a deal wid.....

one time ting an dem strech it out suh!!

all now peni mi cyaan ansa dat yah one....mi nuh kno bredrin it nuh mek no sense at all

call deh docta mon an axe im wah gwaan wid dat..yuh see it....axe dem if she can car een deh reciept weh dem giv har....if dat good enuf.....dat all wah mi can seh fi dat yah one....see wah dem a seh! zeen star !

Yah mon peni mi waan dat like nuttin....next year all a we 2008 people need fi fly out and mek weh fi all we next inna dis long jamaican line yuh see it...mi pray fi dat bad bad !!!

Fly deh rhatid Gate! mek mi baby come home :(

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya know I said to hubby I think at times they put ppl through hoops and drag it out to see who is crazy enough to do it. To make sure its on the up and up. Cause believe you me I wouldnt go through all this crap for no man unless I am i sincere with him and its all real. Charge fees for this and that, don't they think the fees are enough for the application ,police check/meds, ARC fee, return fee if it applies. Holy man every body wonna piece of the pie. You do it all and then "oh lets see you have to redo this and that and ya sorry you must pay again". And rasssss ya still wait more.
I told hubby if they ask for that removel fee ya better bust @ @ @ cause I can't take no more stress. Everything here is on me. He said he's not stressing about that, well ya better. He paid his way back but no mind IMM do what they want. And now lonely ya sit and wait and for what, ya did what they ask you submit correct. Awwwww I am just frustrated and a mad ooman without her man. Just stamp the da^^ passports and move them out for god sake.
Like I said before I see the old age pension coming my way, before I am out.lol

Nov 27, 2009
glo yes he never paided for his flight home so he has to pay the removal fee of 1500 and 400 for ARC. hubby will be going to do his medial 9am tommorow. and I will have to line him up for kingston for the police check this week too. well at least that will keep him busy this week lol. o ya glo think u asked how long you have to submit everyhing. Its 60 days and my letter was dated dec 15th and we got it on the 24th.
I was supposted to go down in a few weeks to see him but I cant now because I cant afford it now. I hope its not too much longer after we submit everything. I have a good feeling because they asked for his redo medical already. I think normally they wait until they get ur ARC and approve it before they ask for the meds but I dunno. I hope he is home around april-may.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning forum family...well only 3 days left of 2009 and I cannot wait to see 2010 so we can have some results from KG. Hope everyone had a good holiday!! :D

Congrats on the letter ....what a nice christmas present :)

Welcome back Peni...nice to have you back safe and sound.

Hey LCW...that tagged sight is a pretty busy sight...lol... WOW!!! How you doin??

Well no news here so I wish everyone a safe, happy New Year and all the best for 2010! Cheers!!! ;D :-*

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
longdistance

well you have 60 days to submitt everything!!! so roughly around feb 15th you should be hearing something!!

As for the arc and the removal fees pay them as soon as possible just so they have time to reach JA i would give it a couple weeks for them to process those payments.....

But my guess is somewhere around feb 15th or b4 or a lil after ;)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hey rosmel

wah gwaan :-*

I am jus here last day off b4 going back to work.....I am extra happy today my husband is leaving in the next half hour to go to kg to drop all dem stuffs off!!! Phew i am so happy its over with...never was easy those requirments they send to us!!!

I just hope we here something soon...we are putting those passports in too!!! they never asked for them either....but who cares at this point i want them to have everything....worst thing is they can call him up and say come get ur pssports we never asked for them...its worth a shot

Unless my husband changes his mind cause he does that...he might feel they wont be safe or something !!! So it goes mi naw haste him wid nuttin...dis a jamaica even doh mi kno jamaica good good dat yah bwoy raised year round inna it...him can and will mek the ultimate decision about that !!!! I hope all goes fast from here out..this is crunch time and mi scared bad bad....to many things has happened to wi file...mi jus to paranoid!

Anyways yes on the 2010 cant wait

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone... Hope you all had a good Xmas and all that Jazz....

Big up Long Distance and the update.... I bumped into her at a likkle passa passa on Boxing day... Took my hubby out to show him how it's done.... LOL
Congrats girl again on the update....... Your time soon come....

Longdistance.... Yuh like the party?? Tru it's not the same without hubby there Don't?? Soon him a come and all 4 of us a party it up.... That Dj taked to much.. like let the music play my UT... LOL

2010 is just around the corner and will bring lots of hubby's/wives home.

Big Up LCW, KC, Rosie..FF... Stressed, JAM...glo...maple... Peni... everyone else....
New years a come and go trust me, then Kg must go back to work and send our loved ones home...

Bless up everyone

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
I family good to see u all posting

big up longdistance fi de letter from kg things a go down soon soon hubby will be here :p :p mi happy fi u girl BAM BAM!!!! ;D ;D

peni glad fi have u back in good health :)

LCW its going to be fine u know sometime them no one without we being out there fi do things fi them (like them mother) lol ;) ;) :)

everyone i hope u all have a good and fun holidays 2009 done in a 3 days time fi we light a wite candle fi them ppl and the 23 plams everyday u all know god will e there fi we in this time we all most pary hard fi 20010 fi them work fast
happy new years girls 20010 a dowt :D 8)