02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
sassy75 said:
I'm here just getting ready for Christmas.... our son keeps asking why Daddy can't come home.Sad.... :'(

Hoping for some good news for all in the new year.

I hope that they give your hubby the call after January 11th. Did he already go drop off the stuff at the embassy or is he waiting on the other daughter to do her meds?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!!! ;D ;DSASSY75 WE HAVE ALMOST THE SAME TIMELINE IM JUST AHEAD TWO WEEK FROM YOU BUT SAME THING MY HUSBAND MEDICAL EXPIRED SINCE OCTOBER 15,2009 AND WE HAVENT RECIEVED OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM KINGSTON EVEN A FORM TO REDO MEDICAL.I DONT KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON :( :( :(

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hi forum family wat a go down ;) ;)

to all the girls going to jamaica have fun fi me and u and get some sun fi we that cant be there tooo 8) 8)happy traviling and a happy new years to come home too

soso enjay u hubby my girl god is good

lonely!!! me da ya a look,live the kids sad too.... me big boy stil a cry and wish fi daddy fi come fi christmas but me keep telling he sa daddy will come soonnnn
the depasstion... :'( :'( a MAD me me no stop cry every day but so days me try fi stay strong but wa me a go do it in a kingston them hands nowe me a look to the new years fi coom soon soon me a pray fi us all fi get good news

stay strong everyone god love us all

happy holiday ladiys and a happy new years fi 20010

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the holiday week, so we know already KG is gonna take a likkle rest and wo should we...rest our heads and brains....

After this week done... good tings a gwan in here.... Trust me I have a great feeling.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hi Ladies and gents! Long time!

To all those off to JA - safe travels....

Canuck must of gotten married aready... i pray that everything went well.... i know it went well... so excited to hear all about it

LOL - SOSO and LCW.... wha gwan my girls.... so sorry i havent posted in a min still... i come down with the FLU BAD BAD BAD on Wed night and all now mi still have it.... cant keep nothing up or down not even water... pure kisko and popsicle mi a throw dung mi throat and even that dun mek it happy at all... as long as mi nah have that h1n1 virus mi good.... but boy all 9 days since mi a get mucky.... hubby working till 12 every night and then mi so sick mi cyaaaaaaaan move over the weekend! finally got a likkle energy inna mi today so hubby better watch out when me attak him like wild animal. some would say im used to not gettin mucky cuz hubby inna ja for so long but now when buddy a beside u and u cant move mi vex You guys mek me laugh hard tho today which i needed... thx for the love.

Cant believe its only 4 days till x mas! i am supposed to go to my moms house for x mas eve till boxing day along with all the family that is here in Canada and our spouses and something inna my head just wants to keep me and hubby home for the holidays alone in our likkle apartment in tdot... like all of a sudden mi get selfish and nah want to share mi time with hubby at all.... so here i am like grinch plotting all these things inna my head to say to the family of why we have decided to not come for x mas! Can you blame me? Any good ideas LOL?

Jamwifey - sorry girl that your hubby has gone home... how is the likkle one taking it? She good? You guys must of had a blast.... till the next time. I have a feeling your application is going to run real quick and real smooth... 7 months time for you!

To everyone else......... hope yall have a great holiday.... everyone who have children this time must be extra exciting for you guys... i cant wait to have a likkle one of my own...

God Bless....

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Wha Gwan Forum Family?????

Meh deh ya STILL!!! Mi done wid mi holiday shopping and mi done wid 2009!!! lol 2009 fi tek weh itself!!! :p

To everyone travelling this holiday season.... be safe........ and be MERRY!!!

Glad to see that everyone is still hanging in there and remaining patient, vigilant... I wanna big up EVERYBODY!!! 8)

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Missingmybaby,

Sorry to ask if this question has been asked before....was your hubby ever off the island?

missingmybaby said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!!! ;D ;DSASSY75 WE HAVE ALMOST THE SAME TIMELINE IM JUST AHEAD TWO WEEK FROM YOU BUT SAME THING MY HUSBAND MEDICAL EXPIRED SINCE OCTOBER 15,2009 AND WE HAVENT RECIEVED OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM KINGSTON EVEN A FORM TO REDO MEDICAL.I DONT KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON :( :( :(

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
LCW,

Just an FYI question, when your hubby re-does the meds, do they give him another paper to bring back to Immy or does he just have a receipt? I have heard before that for a re-do, you only get the receipt......

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
travel safe for everyone going to Jamaica..enjoy your precious time! Bring some sun back please :)

to everyone else..just wanted to say thanks for all the support and information you have given me this past year...truly appreciated...:)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey Everybody.....

I feel like the grinch or scrooge. I am so hating christmas right now. :'( :p

Going to take my daughter to see The Princess and the Frog tomorrow. We both miss hubby so bad right now.
Just taking it a day at a time. But I seriously cannot wait for these holidays to be over. Then KG can get back to work!

All those traveling to JA, have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your hubbies and wives.

All those who have your hubbies home enjoy every minute of it.

MAPLE: I agree with you 2009 needs to tek weh itself from roun here. Smile girl! ;)

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE FORUM FAMILY

Safe travels and lots of fun to all who have gone to Jamaica for the holidays...Penitent you went north...ur brave
Canuck I hope your wedding was splendid...cant wait for your return and to hear some of the details

Big up everyone...LCW, KC, SOSO,MAPLE, GLO, STRESS, PRECIOUS, ROSEMEL,HATEWAITING, MISSING(S), JAMWIFEY, SOANXIOUS, PENI,CANUCK, FAITHHOPE,WORKINPROGRESS,HELPMEPLEASE,MIZZY, LONGDISTANCE,SASSY, HOMESOON....and if I forgot anyone please forgive me but know you are in my thoughts

For all those who are still waiting for their hubbies/wives...be strong you will soon be reunited...2010 has got to bring lots of good news

...So hubby was having major stomach problems to the point where i was thinking of bringing him to Emerg. c/o burning feeling in his mid upper chest, indigestion, belly rolling like thunder, gassy, diarhea. I know it could never be my cooking...lol...but tried eliminating greasy stuff, pepper etc...i'm thinking Acid Reflux or an Ulcer...got him some Losec which seemed to offer some relief. anyways discussed it with one of my nurse coworkers and she total agreed re Acid Reflux but then she said.."do you boil the water" I dont cause hubby loves the pipe water and was chugging it down straight from the tap...she suggest to try boiling....did that from Friday night......Hubby has been symptom free since...can you believe it..guess the chlorine was too harsh for him...nuttin like good ole rain water inna the drum and tank eeeh.

oh BTW anyone going on Air Jam...luggage not going with flights as they are backlogged d/t cancelled flights my mom went Friday got her luggage Sunday (with cakes and bouquets for a Wedding this Wednesday)...make sure you pack any essentials in your hand luggage, and put locks on!!!

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
hi forum.........hope everybody is fine...

so the verdict is hubby dropped off original documents today....he said the IO said he has to write a letter stating he does not know the wherabouts of his other son and drop it off tommorow...so he typed up and printed the letter ....to bring to them tommorow...he said she said he will be getting a call very soon...who knows what that means god....well that hurdle is over thank god... ;D

hubby said the amount of men that pick up there passport today with smile in hand was nuff nuff....he said nuff ppl a get tru.....thought i would tell everryone that kng is working .... :D thanks for all the advice family.....hope the ball keeps rolling...

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
am working all the way upp to christmas eve...lawd.........
hope everyone enjoy the holidays
safe trip to the ones who are travelling have fun for me please.... :p

frequent i missed you girly...mi nuh drink nunne name tap water...i boil it first then put in my fridge...and i alsi have a filter mug...dem nasty water u never whats in it...lol...good hubby feels better

kc welcomeback..........hope you feel better too...i am not feeling good myself but i better get over it fi di holidays....love you all

big up everyone on here.....family ting!!
soanxious -weh you deh my girl?hubby land yet?

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
hey stress yeah i am still hear, having issues with the home PC...hence the reason you not hearing much of me..i'm at work right now.
Everything should be fine with your hubby with that letter...did he get it notorized...that might be a good idea as it would be a sworn statement
looks like you are bubbling down to gravy now...hubby should be here by the early parts of January

Anyone going out for New years Eve in Toronto......dont know what we are doing yet...my daughter would like to go to midnight mass...she is catholic, I am baptist, hubby is SDA....what do i do??????lol :-\

i'm working up to christmas eve also...then off for 10 days...yippeeee!!!!

oh soso...i know what your feeling girl...i think i have had only the nights off when aunty deh bout....me tired, me a sleep at work...hubby just craven suh...cho!!!! lol.lol.lol

KC get well soon

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
sassy75 said:
Missingmybaby,

Sorry to ask if this question has been asked before....was your hubby ever off the island?
yeah he was here and he overstayed he apply for PRRA but didnt get approved so they told him to go back home but they said i could sponsor him after we get married and he could come back to canada without any problem they said once i send the paper for sponsorship his file for PRRA wont affect anything and until now they havent requested any document (if anything missing) the immigration told me that if anything missing or wrong in our application by now we should be receiving a letter letting us know what is missing when we went to kingston last nov 11 they said his paper was with immigration officer for review sa just be patient thats all they told us in immigration in kingston but its been two months from his medical expired and we havent recieved any letter to re do it...so i dont know what really going on.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Ok, i think that due to him being in Canada, it is going to take longer as the background check has to include Canada as well as Jamaica... Hopefully you will get a letter or better yet a call soon!!!

missingmybaby said:
yeah he was here and he overstayed he apply for PRRA but didnt get approved so they told him to go back home but they said i could sponsor him after we get married and he could come back to canada without any problem they said once i send the paper for sponsorship his file for PRRA wont affect anything and until now they havent requested any document (if anything missing) the immigration told me that if anything missing or wrong in our application by now we should be receiving a letter letting us know what is missing when we went to kingston last nov 11 they said his paper was with immigration officer for review sa just be patient thats all they told us in immigration in kingston but its been two months from his medical expired and we havent recieved any letter to re do it...so i dont know what really going on.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(