Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHERAIG: The individual said the application was sent to Kingston's office on March 5th of this year. I pray that you guys get some update soon!

BE BLESS ALL!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Its not easy losing a loved one....i think with the loss of my mother its just a void that can never be filled.....January marks the 6th year my mom passed.
She was 49yrs....Nae, my mother also didn't get to meet my husband, see her grandchild, come to my wedding....all of that was just crazy sad!!
The memories are really what keeps u smiling....She loved the Lord with all her heart, liver and kidney....I know she's resting in the arms of the Father.
I try to live my life so I can be right with her one day!!!

Oh well.....God knows best....

MIracle: yeah man mi curious..I'm thinking he's apart of the special people (after feb 08)

Well....all we can be is hopeful.....

This too shall pass!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
sheraig - yes you can!! that is totally unfair!! is there any way you can follow up with KG to see the status of your file? like what the hell are they waiting for? 1000 days you've been waiting? that's wrong!!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Very Unfair Sheraig! This whole process is bullshit. They treat people like numbers on a file not considering that we have lives to live. I am sure KG dont process as much applications as some of these other offices and yet their wait times are so damn long.

Dont fret mi love it must end!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Its really depressing...i wish i could just take my mind off this good darn process!!!

REally, when I come to work, its that option that keeps me sane.

Let me tief a line from Michael Jackson, "all i wanna say is that they dont really care about us'

What to do....??

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
nae-nae said:
glo - my hubby went to a female doc in Mobay. She gave him the paper the same day he went and sent him for blood work and xrays the same day. She didn't tell him to come back at all. He happened to go back to her last month because he was sick and she never said anything. So I don't know what's normal. Maybe because of the little one, they want to go over results...no idea! It's nice the little guy is will be coming here eventually but sad about his mother being sick and her family not wanting to care for him. At least his mother will be at ease knowing he will be with good people who love him and will take very good care of him. God bless her!

jammy - I think big things are coming in Sept too! it will be you, missing, rosemel and glo .... watch and see!!
OMG I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD MY HUSBAND WILL COME SOON I MISS HIM SO BADLY..I CRIED EVERYNIGHT JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM SPECIALLY HIS SO SKINNY :( :( HE LOOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sheraig said:
March 5....??? and get thru already!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bwoy, I dont bwoy....can I say its unfair???? :'( :'(
TOTALLY UNFAIR MY HUSBAND FILE SOON TO BE 2 YEARS BY OCTOBER AND HIS NOT HERE YET. :mad: :mad:

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Missing lets all hope hubby gets his call soon so he can come home to you. I know what you mean about being skinny. Hubby was a nice solid 200-210 and now he is about 180. Not alot less but makes a huge difference. The whole process is stressful and the not knowing is what makes us crazy. But there is a plan for us all. I think for us it was the best thing that happened. Some of you may think thats crazy but hubby was friendly and thinking these people were his friends but were just leading him astray and couldn't see it until all this went down. I think that we may of seperated for awhile if he was still here. So god had his plan and we are living his will. All in good time we all will be reunited.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen Glo, Amen. God has everything worked out, we just have to continue trust him. If your husband had come right away, who would take care of that little boy? Instead He delayed things (actually He is doing everything right on time) to ensure provision was made. Massa God a God. Something we don't understand, but it's not about us, it's not about KG or the IOs - it's about Jesus. His time isn't our time. ;)

The bible says in 2 Peter 3: 8-9a "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness." True, true. :D

Ladies and gents, you have to admit that all of us had met our husbands and wives at times when we didn't think we were ready or unexpectedly, but God knew what time was right and we are EVER SO THANKFUL for that, so continue to keep the faith.

Greetings to everyone! And I mean E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E! Praying for you all, hoping the very best for you. KG it's time to reunite some husbands and wives. "What God has put together let no man put asunder." Praise God!

Be blessed & stay blessed! ;D

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
@ NAE
may 4 approved to sponsor in ca. may 10 received an aor for my approval to sponsor(file transfer from ca to ja )

june 9 ca requested the other half of payment.june 25 paid $.july 14 ca notes they recieved$ and fwd to ja

june 23 ja requested original divorce ,marriage and bitrh docs.june 27 docs sent fedex.july 2 dropoff docs @embassy

no word. no letter nothing..i am told this is normal.. so i guess now ijust gotto wait for pp call

btw they (ja) sent him a letter requesting the original docs

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Glogirl68 said:
Well Missing lets all hope hubby gets his call soon so he can come home to you. I know what you mean about being skinny. Hubby was a nice solid 200-210 and now he is about 180. Not alot less but makes a huge difference. The whole process is stressful and the not knowing is what makes us crazy. But there is a plan for us all. I think for us it was the best thing that happened. Some of you may think thats crazy but hubby was friendly and thinking these people were his friends but were just leading him astray and couldn't see it until all this went down. I think that we may of seperated for awhile if he was still here. So god had his plan and we are living his will. All in good time we all will be reunited.
i know what you mean thank glogirl i just hope and pray everyday that all people that been separated from there love one will soon be reunited and i told him why worry and stress out yourself we both can`t do anything all we can do is pray and wait.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
HF & glo - Amen to that....you are so right! what's meant to be will be...we don't know the reason for it when it happens but we have to trust it's the way it's supposed to be. For instance I was going to book a vacation to JA from Oct 23 to 30 to go with my cousins and was about to do it but had some house repairs pop up unexpectedly and had to use the money for that instead. Things seem to just keep popping up unexpectedly lately that are costing me money but I believe it's happening because I'm not meant to go to JA then. Maybe...just maybe hubby will be approved around that time and it would have been a waste for me to have paid for a trip down there. Who knows.....we'll see!!!

kmc - thanks for the info. Yes we just sit and wait. I'm just concerned that if they request something like the police redo because of the fraud that was going on, he wont receive the letter. Oh well, I will try not to fret about it....just let it go and wait ever so patiently...lol NOT hahahaha I do know I'm shortly after you so once your husband gets the call....mine should be just around the corner (fingers crossed that's true)

iambless - I sent you the KG contact info on private email...you should hear something soon. I'm following kmc and you are following me lol we have to wait and see how it all plays out

to everyone else...have a wonderful day!! 8)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
TGIF yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Dont fret peeps ...But often times throughout the process..I thought everything mabey god and man ...was keeping me and hubby aprt for threes years after we spent 4 wonderful years togther ..BUt as Nae was saying things kept poppin up ...Deaths in his family especially him grand daddy (who him adore more than you possibly could know) and so on ...I just look back at the 3 years spent apart and know it didnt change us ...It didnt change love it didnt change our respect for one another...It honestly gave us more faith than we had ...When i saw him step back on canadian ground after all our IMM fight and struggles I knew then nooo one was keeping us from each other (but surely god was doing his magical work to bring us back together again as a family) ;D ;D And no matter how high my own personell mountain was, no matter how tired and and frustrated i got i kept climbing because i KNEW i love him and that in its self substained me for 3 years ...Just a simple I LOVE YOU can do many wonders ...And honestly i LOVE my husband more than i did 2 years ago or 3 years ago Just because what we both have been put through with IMM and separation ... ;D ;D ...Because after all ...Love is like a tree it just grows and grows..Its endless for me ... :eek:

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning forum family> things have been pretty quiet here. I hope sept will bring some news for all.
Some friday humour to help pass the day

A patient awakened after a serious operation only to find herself in a room with all the blinds drawn. Why are all the blinds closed?" she asked her doctor. Well, the surgeon responded, "They're fighting a huge fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake up and think the operation had failed."