waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Jammy, next month will be your month for sure. And just for you

At the card shop: A woman was spending a long time looking at the cards, finally shaking her head, "No." A clerk came over and asked, "May I help you?" "I don't know," said the woman. "Do you have any 'Sorry I laughed at your parts' cards?"

A guy calls the hospital. He says, "You gotta send help! My wife's going into labor!" The nurse says, "Calm down. Is this her first child?" He says, "No! This is her friggin' husband!"

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Thanks for the support guys :-*

LOL @ Canuck.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
glo - my hubby went to a female doc in Mobay. She gave him the paper the same day he went and sent him for blood work and xrays the same day. She didn't tell him to come back at all. He happened to go back to her last month because he was sick and she never said anything. So I don't know what's normal. Maybe because of the little one, they want to go over results...no idea! It's nice the little guy is will be coming here eventually but sad about his mother being sick and her family not wanting to care for him. At least his mother will be at ease knowing he will be with good people who love him and will take very good care of him. God bless her!

jammy - I think big things are coming in Sept too! it will be you, missing, rosemel and glo .... watch and see!!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks nae-nae I guess we will wait and see I just find it odd. Also hubby was just telling me the doctr wasn';t there so hmmm that could be why. So Sept is right around the corner summer relax time is over. So lets pray for huge UPDATES on here.
We need our famillies together for Christmas and Jammy and her little one need some of this great Canadian cold/snow specially the west. BRRRRRR
Hubby loves the cold and snow the colder the better I think he is crazy.

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOOD NIGHT ALL!​

Well someone from another forum whose going through Kingston's office, sent me a message to find out some information. Apparently he got a call from the visa office to inform him that his application was approved and requesting him to send his PP, so hopefully this is a good sign that KG has started working AGAIN! Oh he's a skilled-worker applicant.

LCW, JAM, SHERAIG, & EVERYONE ELSE: Continue to be encourage and thing positive and I do agree better days are close approaching and I pray you guys get some good news soon. It's really sad really your posts and I know it's beyond difficult for you guys, especially those who have been waiting for a year or more, the wait will SOON BE OVER!

Virtuous: How are you doing? Hope that all is well!

BLESSINGS TO ALL!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Hey guys

LCW: mi understand sey unu have thermal baggy....no cold fi Ms. Pinky lol ;D ;D

Jam: i really hope u hear something soon.....I cant shake the September feeling....a first mi ever want Summer fi done suh...geeze!

Miracle: Thanks mama...when did that person applied... i know persons who applied before Feb 08, having a warm time (self included).

Glo: I pray everything works out soon for u!!

Missing/Rosumel: hold on just a likkle longer...just a little while longer!

today marks the 1001 day since I've applied for this PR thing... some much days of anxiety, stress, frustration, emotional roller coaster ride...

such stress!! ah bwoy!! gone ya!

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hi everyone I still haven't received my AOR from Kingston as yet. Mississauga said that they have send it from July 14. How long should i wait before I got a response. When I sent in my application I didn't send my daughter's police record because I didn't get it. Now I have received it. Should I wait until they asked for it or could I send it when I get my file number. Also could give me some information on how to payment the PRRP payment.My daughter is 19 years old, do I have to pay the fee for her too.

I am so bored too, i am always doing crossword puzzles, sometimes I am finish two crossword books in a week. I just want to get the AOR although I know that I will still have to wait but at least I know its in process.

I am also feeling somewhat sad because its approaching my mom's death anniversary and I miss her so much. She was my best friend, we use to play together, we were even on the same netball team and everyone thought we were sisters. She died when she was 39 years old and this September going to make 13 years since she passed. So please cherish your love ones because you don't know the time or hour you wont see them again. Always tell them you love them when you talk to them. At least if anything you will know that they knew that they were loved.

Have a blessed day everyone.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
iambless..Ohh geesh why you gotta do that !! :( :(That truly hurt reading ur post ...It my ultimate fear something that comes up in me everyday ...I dont even know what to say to you ..Its such a touchy subject..But your strength pertrudes through your posts, and having such a loss in your life you are a inspiration to those whom ever had such tragidies happen ..I oly wish you nothing but the best and i truly hope that it gets a little easier ...Even if its possible ... ;D ;D Try to keep smilling for momma cause she is looking down on you ... ;D ;D

Anyways as for the police check i suppose you submitted a letter stateing why her police record wasnt there ...I honestly think you should mail in the police check to Kingston Jamacia ...Add your client ID names D.O.B , also fax kingston and send a email telling them the information you sent in...

As for the AOR Nae was also talking about that too the other day ...the only thing i can say is i didnt get my AOR till rougly and month a a half after KG recieved it ...There is really no timeline ...that i can specify but what i have expiriened and seen ..So give it some time you will get it ...In my opinion its still fairly early ..and its summer.. :D and also its very possible that you wont recieve one either ...thats happened before too ..

No the Rprf is only for the Pr applicant so only you ...go online and pay the fee ...go to CIC websight and pay it ..id do it soon cause you dont know how fast they will process you guys so get er done mi gyal ..

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone !! 8)

iambless - still no AOR for us either and we filed just before you. You can check ecas with your husband's client ID and it may have updated your file to "in process". When you click on that, it will tell you when they started processing the application. Here is the link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

We had an update on ecas about 2 weeks ago that they started processing hubby's file on Aug 4/10. I have read online that if you haven't heard from them within the normal processing time you can contact them....the waiting time to hear from them once the file is transferred to KG is 8 weeks. So if after the 8 weeks you haven't had an update on ecas or an AOR letter, send them an email. As for your RPRF fees, I also recommend paying it online. I sent mine in to Mississauga before the file was transferred to KG and they sent me a letter back confirming receipt of it and said KG would be notified it was received. Since your file is already transferred to KG, I think you'll have to send it there. I think online is the best way, it is guaranteed to reach them and you can send in the receipt copy to KG with your daughter's police record.

iambless - I know how you feel, I lost my mom a year ago. What makes it even harder for me is that she never got a chance to meet my husband or go to my wedding...she didn't even know about him yet. It's hard, you have to allow yourself to be sad from time to time but you have to keep moving forward. These are the things that remind us life is short and precious and to cherish the ones we love. It also makes it tough for those of us that are separated from our spouses. Every minute apart is a minute we'll never get back.

keep strong girl....things will soon sort out

So come on KG....get your butts in gear and get moving on those backlogged files! Bring our loved ones home and families back together pronto!!!

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Nae-Nae - On September 8 will be 8 weeks. So if after that and I haven't received anything I will send them an e-mail. Could you please send me the e-mail address.

lonelycanadianwifey - Thanks for that, i know she would want me to be strong and that's what i will be doing especially for my daughter and younger brother and sister. You know sometimes its so much in that, not knowing my dad and the passing of my mom. I get so emotional sometimes and even asking God why he took her from me.

So can I send the Client ID that my sponsor got and whose DOB should I send.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
as you all are on that subject of aor .
i received my update as file in process as of may 14 so i am more than overdue to query at this point ? even tho the docs they asked for were drpped off july 2.
anyways i already sent an email just toask for an acknowledgment of the documents being received
.hope it helps

everyone have a blessed day

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
MORNING ALL

IAMBLESS: Sorry for your loss. Stay strong and use those good memories to get you though.

KMC: They don't usually send AOR for Original document submitted. The next step for you would be PP request. So sit tight you are almost done.

Sheraig: 1001 days..WOW that long man. We are at 330 days today. Craziness

Only 5 days left in August!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up and be done.

Hope you all are having a great day!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
iambless - I have the email info at home ... I'm at work now. I'll send it to you tonight when I get home.

kmc - did you receive an AOR letter? your timeline says you did on May 10/10 ... I think I'm confused lol did you get a response to your email? when they asked you for more docs did they call your husband or did they send a letter? just curious as I'm thinking the mail system is not reliable there and what if they request something more and my husband doesn't receive the letter? I don't know....I worry too much lol

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning all you fine people. Iambless I can walk along the path with you. My mom went home just short of 2 yrs back. Forever the memories live on within us. We can talk and laugh about funny things she did but still with a empty spot in our hearts. My mom is resting a mere 3 min down the road from me makes it all better. Her idea so could be close to her girls and grandkids. What woman. Just remember you are not alone on here.
Also hubby never recieved AOR and its been just over 15 mths. He was sent a request back in Sept so thats how we got the file #. How long does it take when filing for kids?
Someone I know is gettting married here in Sept and her hubbys son was denied visitors visa cause he is going to be in school,they told them if you want Dec holiday fine. I couldn't believe it. Oh how I wish I could be invisable and wonderaround the office there.lol

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A SPECIAL GOOD MORNING TO ALL
!

IAMBLESS: Totally understand how you feel darling. September 11th will make 7yrs. since my mom passed and I usually go through the emotional period too! I totally agree with the sentiments shared by LCW, NAE & JAM. And like Nae said being away from your hubby makes it even more difficult. Will keep you in prayers and continue to be strong and keep yourself healthy.

Sheraig: I'm not sure when the individual applied, but I sent an email inquiring, so hopefully I'll get a response. But they got the PP request on Tuesday.

I know the wait for many have been long and sometimes overbearing and sometimes there's nothing we can say that will lessen how you feel or make it better. BUT one thing we do know is that God answers prayers and He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you! KG is about to reunite many more families come one ....