Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Thanks everyone..

Hubby is very HAPPY...last night if you could see how hima skin his teet ....wooooi...he is just thrilled...all he said was take care of my BWOY in there...

its funny you said that becuase as soon as i called my mother and father first thing them say its a boy..

I guess we will see....

yah tell me about it ...we will need the room ...I need a babysitter for these pcikney ....lord ....cause mi a bonified worker unnuh ...i must work mi naw stay home ...after the year ...lol...

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hello everyone

I just want to know where the AOR letter will be sent seeing that i have applied outbound but in Canada. I am also praying that I wont be called for an interview in Jamaica.

I am also wondering if the proofs I have sent is enough. I have sent joint bank statement, letters from friends and family, letters that my sister wrote to my husband from Jamaica and also postcard, life insurance and disability insurance, his work health card with my name on it, pictures of us at his workplace picnic, boat rides, photos of us at special family events. I guess why i am worrying is that he is 25 years older than I am.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone. Another baby for the board.. :D Thats great news. Life is good. No updates here as of yet. iambless we are closing in on 15 mths and never did recieve tha AOR and don't think we ever will. Sounds like you sent alot of proof. I would worry.
Lonely this is for you. I am 100% sure we are gonna be asked for the $1500, when you sent it how did you? I called Western Union and was told hubby can only get it in JA funds when or if I send it that way. I was thinking a bank draft from here and Fedex. What is the best option?

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone!

How is everyone doing? It has been quiet in here, however I am trusting all is well!

Congratulations LCW! That is wonderful news! :D :D :D ;D

nae - In regards to your question about the AOR, some people don't even receive one. This may not be the case for you, however, it looks like you are still within reasonable time to get it so I wouldn't worry. I would wait just a little longer, it may just be in the mail.

HF- How are you doing? How's hubby? Blessings!!

Miracle- Where are you? God Bless You!

Kimore- How are you? Trusting you are holding on! Blessings!

To everyone else, God has great things in store!! Blessings!

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Thanks Glogirl68 for the reassurance. I haven't seen my daughter in 7 years so i am praying everything work out that i see her soon.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
@nae

i guess it depends on your IO. my hubby got an AOR (for sponsorship approval )in ja since May. 1 week after being approved here!!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A SPECIAL HELLO TO ALL!

I mentioned sometime earlier last week that hubby started his 2 weeks vacation and we were doing a little travelling, so I was missing for a bit. I’m checking in and making sure that all is well with everyone and if there have been any updates …

CONFUSED: Glad to hear from you and to know that all is well darling! Good luck with your interview preparation and praying for all the best and God’s favor in your upcoming interview!!!

LCW: Congrats on the new home and the pregnancy, and glad to hear you enjoyed your time in St. Lucia!!! Much blessings coming your way hun, continue to give thanks!!!

NAE: Trust that all is well with you and the family darling. I actually didn’t received an AOR until about 2weeks after I sent my PP for the visa.

Virtuous:thanks for the shout girly, I’m doing great! Much blessings hun, hope that all is well with you and the family.

HF, kmc, Missing, Maple, Jam, LCW, glo, kenswife, maple, VW, canuck, rosemel, angella, and those not mentioned by name much blessings. Looking forward to more updates and sharing in the joy of many more being united with their loved ones. Continue to enjoy the rest of the week and remember, IN SPITE of, GOD IS ABLE AND HE WILL DO IT, JUST TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!

Hubby is still on vacation, so I’ll be popping in when I can :D

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nae- Don't worry about the AOR, we received one but had no B# assigned to it, I was able to use my ref number from the sponsorship approval all along on ecas to see any updates!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning forum family!!! It's hump day :p lol and it's gonna rain rain rain too

thanks VW, kmc , miracle and helpme for answering my question....no update on ecas so perhaps no letter has been sent. I'll keep checking and have hubby keep checking the post office.

iambless - sounds like you have lots and lots of proof so don't worry too much

glo - hang in there, only 2 1/5 more weeks until the 15th....I'm keeping my fingers crossed you hear some news soon

lcw - sounds like your trip was a blast!! how are you feeling? my guess is a boy too

maple - how are things going? how is hubby and his son? have they adjusted yet?

jammy - where are you girl? everything ok?

canuck - love your jokes....keep em comin lol

big up to HF, confused, rosemel, chelley, angella, missing, anxious, and anyone else I missed....I hope you're all having a good week so far

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Morning everyone! :D Nae, VW, Miracle, Glo, Rosie, LCW, Maple, Helpme, KMC, Kenswife, Angella, Kimore, Sheraig and anyone else I may missed - Bless up! :)

Is anything too hard for God? The songwriter says "We pray and God delivers!" ;)

"God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." Ephesians 3:20 (The Message)

May you ALL have a blessed day! Those of you who are still waiting and still hanging on. Fret not & Faint not - With Jesus, he's closer than the mention of His name! ;D

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning Celebs!!

been a while....I know......jah know....the waiting can get to u sometimes nuh tru.....good now still!!!

LCW: whooo hoooooooooo!!....New home, baby.....girl Congrats...The Lord nuh finish with u yet...more blessings to come.......

Maple: how things mama.....?!!!bed warmer now nuh tru... ;) :p.....

Anxious: u back yet? Hope things good.....

Continue to hold di faith...all things in due time!!!!

Road again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Virtuous! God bless you, my dear. Things are well. We are blessed. Hubby is adjusting just perfectly. He's enjoying the Canadian summer. :D

It's wonderful to have him home. It just seems like a dream, but every time I look at him I'm just more thankful to God for the many blessings He has given me.

The bible says "If it had not been the LORD who was on our side..." Psalm 124:1a I tell you, it is nothing that I have done, nothing about me, but it's ALL about Him. ;)

And to quote a songwriter:

"The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows,
The more that I love Him, more love He bestows;"
:)

Be blessed & stay blessed! ;D

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Things are great on our end....we are going on our 3rd week since they landed. They are adjusting well. Hubby particularly loves the weather especially the cool and insect free evenings. He is in the process of looking for work. He's tired of being home all day. Yesterday we took our first trip to Home Depot - like a kid in a candy store I tell you. Otherwise, we are just chilling, enjoying our time together. We are getting ready to jump up this weekend at Caribana. That should be interesting!!!

Bless up to everybody that still in the waiting game. Looking forward to hearing good news soon! :-*

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey everybody

Nae: MI Deh bout. Nothing to report. Me good man.

Congrats on the baby LCW. I am guessing boy as well.

Maple: Three weeks fly by quick man. Glad you happy now girl.

We found a live webcam pointing directly on the job site hubby is working on. So I can watch him driving around working his ass off. Technology is crazy :eek: Other than that we are good counting down the days till he is here again which is about 149. I cannot wait.

Hope you are all doing good.

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Evening Everyone!

Trusting everyone is having a day that is enriched with the joy of the Lord! God is Good, All the time!!! ;D

HF - Songwriters say: When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and all he has done for me....you know the rest!!! His grace and mercy, brought me through!

He is the reason for the season and I will forever give him praise! AMEN! If it had not been for the Lord who was on our side (Psalm 124) where would we be? Blessings to you my dear and I pray continued blessings on you and yours in the Mighty and Awesome name of Jesus Christ!

I am glad you and hubby are happy and doing well! Lots of things to do in the summer and its nice to know he's here to enjoy it with you ;)

Maple - Hubby must be enjoying the insect free summer!

Nae, jam, kimore, lcw, sheraig, maple, helpme, anxious...and everybody else, Greetings! :)

Miracle: God Bless and Keep you and yours! Keep similing! The joy of the Lord is our strength!

Be Blessed All!!!