Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Miracle...................Happy for you honey finally... No wonder you were missing yesterday what a surprise! Welcome Back to Canada....

All these happy reunion makes me feel so mushy inside, I am a romantic at heart and a sucker for love.

Now am sorry we never booked tickets earlier for him to come but we played it safe and booked for July and he got through a lot earlier than expected.. I was counting the 7 months to end in July and we were hoping it didn't go beyond that.

HF........... girl yes mi dear Gillian although is just 20 minutes it sure makes a difference

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAM, SOANXIOUS, MAPLE: I pray that you guys will soon be at the end of this long journey. I can't begin to imagine how you guys are feeling and my heart goes out to you. I feel guilty sometimes that have gotten through so quickly and there are people waiting for months and years. Continue to be encourage and I will definitely send up a special prayer for you guys. And if there are any questions I might be able help with, feel free to ask. God's blessing over you and your families; and I pray you will be reunited with your hubbies soo, just keep the faith and try to stay positive, because I've realized that it's very easy to develop negative thoughts due to this process being so stressful and unpredictable! Much blessings!

HELP & ANXIOUS: Thanks a lot guys, the feeling is truly indescribeable! But I'm humble and indeed grateful!

KMC: Congrats on the update hun, your day draw nigh and God will get all honor, glory and praise! Blessings darling!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning guys

MIracle: u naw waste nuh time.....Congrats on getting the visa, landing and being reunited with hubby!!!!!!

KMC: U seem to be on your way..

Hoping an oldie but goodie will get a call today.............fingers crossed!!!

Later!!

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
Hello Everyone!!!!

My hubby finally got the Med Re-do pkg and they gave him 60 days, does anyone know if IMM in KG has to wait for the results to come back from Guyana again??? is that how it works, he is going on Monday to re-do the Meds and Police work. I told him to personally bring to IMM the slips to Kingston once everything has been completed and place the B3 on the documents and on the envelope...He is so happy they are actually moving on his case, so am I

Let me know

Thanks ??? ??? ???

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks you Miracle much appreciated. Congrats to you! u didnt waste anytime! hahahaha. We just got caught in the backlog i guess but they moving now, so everyone soon reunited. Dont feel guilty, everything is done in due time. as jammy said when u have a child on the file it usually takes a bit longer and our individual circumstances differ PLUS the damn IO's some a dem so slow. I am happy to see that they processing cases much faster because its hard to see people waiting so long. I feel it for Maple but i know it will work out for the best, sometimes obstacles such as hers makes her relationship with her other half even stronger. I do try to stay positive but u dun know sometimes it gets hard.

KMC CONGRATS! u must be over the moon, i keep dreaming of the day when i get pick my passport up from kgn or them send it to me. i will be on the plane the very next day!

Everyone else gwaan hold the faith, time is the master.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Congrats to you ladies that received such awesome news. Don't forget to write us now and then
A little weekend humour,
An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father [never having seen an elevator] responded "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Go get your mother."

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Miracle!!!!!!!!! That's awesome news!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
For us canucks
Made in Canada EH?

A condom factory burns down in the States (the largest one).

President Obama is awoken at 4am by the telephone.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour, Sir, but there is an emergency! I've
just received word that the Durex factory in Washington has burned to the
ground. It is estimated that the entire USA supply of condoms will be gone
by the end of the week."

Obama: "Oh Damn! The economy will never be able to cope with all those
unwanted babies. We'll be ruined. We'll have to ship some in from Mexico."

Telephone voice says, "Bad idea.... The Mexicans will have a field day with
this one. We'll be a laughing stock. What about Canada?"

Obama: "Okay, I'll call Stephen Harper and tell him we need five million
condoms, ten inches long and three inches thick. That way, they'll continue
to respect us as Americans."

Three days later, a delighted President Obama runs out to open the first of
the 10,000 boxes that had just arrived.

He finds five million condoms, 10 inches long and 3 inches thick, just as
requested.....all coloured red and white with small writing on each one:

'MADE IN CANADA - SIZE MEDIUM'

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone Happpy Happppy Friday. Good update KMC. Looking good on your end.
And Miracle lol whoaaa you and hubby waste no time. Thats so great. Welcome to Canada :D
Lets pray KG is moving along and we old timers get moving out soon. Still thinking I will be getting my pension before hubby arrives back in this house. Be to old for babies then..lol. :p :p

Here is my other ? what Gillian thing are some of you doing? I was reading up on her Detox and Cleans and there are alot of bad reviews.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Hey Glo, we're talking about her DVD 30 Day Shred. :)

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Evening forum fam!

I knew there would be some good news today! I was so busy with things today, and I see how God is good! He truly answers prayer!!! ;D

Congratulations Miracle!! Blessings to you and yours! You are truly an inspiration! God Bless You! Enjoy your time!!! :D

Congratulations kmc!!! I know the feeling!!! Happy for you! :D

Everyone else, I am having one of those days where I am so happy, I feel sad! Happiness and Joy are emotions that are unexplainable! I am a blessed, and my prayer for all of you is to keep the faith, it surely moves mountains!

Blessings!!! :)

RealystG

May 16, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2009
AOR Received.
20/10/2009
Med's Request
17/05/2010
Med's Done....
01/06/2010
Interview........
17/05/2010
Passport Req..
01/06/2010
VISA ISSUED...
29/06/10
LANDED..........
07/07/2010
Hey everyone!.. i know its been a while since i been online, but i just got the good news. My husband called me this afternoon and got the call from embassey! he is going to pick up his pp on tuesday! i will be going down to get him in 2 weeks am very excited and happy i cant wait until hes here and were good to go!:) :D