Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY MONDAY ALL!!!!

Thanks HF... a new week has begun and usually i feel very happy on a sunday, anticipating the start of a new week where KGN will be delivering some GOOD NEWS!!!!

I am a bit sad cause my dog is in labor, had three pups so far all premature and one has already died. i am praying that the others live, the smallest of the two surviving pups is a real fighter..if she lives i will name her SURVIVOR....

looking forward to some good news guys....still a couple hours left in the day...KGN where are the phone callls?

:p

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey all

Can you believe its almost half the year gone :eek: Time does fly.

SOANXIOUS: Sorry about the puppy hopefully the rest will survive. I always feel good too on Sunday/Monday and at the beginning of every month.

I hope they will be clearing the backlog for Family Class as well.

Congrats to all who have updates and stay strong to all those waiting. Cant be much longer now.

Have a great day everybody!

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Hey everyone it has been a while since I have been on but think of all of you going through this journey as I once did.

I will tell you all it is a long process but I thank god everyday that he brought my husband in my life and the wait and fight to get him here so we can be together makes us stronger.

I read here often and I love to see that alot of you who went through all of this the same time I did have been reunited, for those of you who are still going through this just keep strong it will happen.

Jam - Im still waiting for you to get here so we can meet in person since we will be neighbours.

As there are so many new people on here maybe you should let everyone know what part of Canada you are from, as I know a bunch of people all met for dinner last year in Ontario so they could put a face with the name, and if there are lots from Alberta side (where im from) I think it would be fun to meet and keep in touch. (Just a thought)

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PLEASANT HELLO TO ALL!

Just getting a chance to come online today. Had all those places to go that new immigrants have to (immigration Quebec, service Canada & to apply for health card) aaaah now all of that is out of the way and done, thank God!
VIRTUOUS, ANXIOUS, KMC, CHELLY, GLO, ANGELLA, REALYST, JAM, SOANXIOUS, CANUCK, HELPME, SHERAIG, HF, KIMORE, MAPLE, LCW, MISSING, FREQUENT & ANYONE I MAY HAVE MISSED: Hope that you guys had a nice weekend and all is well! This is the beginning of a new week and I have no doubt that awesome things will continue to occur. Let us continue to pray, encouraged, inspire and put smiles on the faces of each other. For all those who are still waiting, remain positive, steadfast and trust that God will work it out for you.

WISHING EVERYONE A GOOD & BLESS WEEK!

MORE UPDATES TO COME STAY TUNE …

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Evening Everyone!

I have not been able to come online today, but I hoped that everyone had a good day!

Miracle- Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Enjoy your time! ;D ;D :) You are truly a blessing! Keep on praying as I know you will!

Realy- Congratulations! God is Great!

To the rest of the family, we are a big family aren't we, may God richly bless you and keep you! This week promises to be prosperous!

To those who have been waiting for a longer time, God is able to do the unthinkable! God is on the JOB! :)

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Miracle, congratulations i am really happy for you. I know i will be going through that soon with hubby.

Today at KG is over, tomorrow is a new day, new dreams, new hopes, new beginnings. Two more days in June, hoping we gone out with a bang. Come on KG, put some big smiles on our faces.

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
IT'S RAINING BLESSINGS!! LETS LIFT OUR FAITH, AND GET READY TO RECEIVE THE LATTER DAY RAIN!!!

PRAISE GOD! :D MY JESUS IS SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!!

Kimore- How are you? Still praying for you! Be Blessed! Keep Smiling! :)

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
God Morning You Guys

Just trying to put this forum back up top, I could not find it this morning, all the way to the bottom of the main page.

How are you guys doing?, I guess everyone's so busy these days, or just gently fading away

HF.......Just 24 hours more and your hubby will be here, I know you must be busy....

Miracle...............how are you honey, I know you are busy too settling in your new live in Canada although you use to live/study here before, it must be different this time around...........feels brand new!

Chelley............ Congratulation on the move, awesome..... good luck with that....... I hate moving "well the packing and worse of all the unpacking...

Nae..........must be having a blast, thought you were gonna bring laptop to JA to check in, "yeah right" one look at hubby, and your forgot everything bout forum..... ;D ;D :D :D :D............enjoy your man girl,.....don't blame you cant wait to go get mine. ;) man...

Sheraig............still hanging in there darling?, good things come to those who wait mi dear, and as the say and they always "save the BEST for last".

enjoyinmyhubby.......aka...... missingmyhubby................hope everything great, I know it must be ...

Virtuous, Kimore, Glo, Rosemel, LCW, KW, Helpme, all of you guys Bless............and even if I dont mention your name Bless up same way.......

Maple..............Nothing new yet huh?, hope you hear something soon keep ya head up girl....

Confused ............ weh u deh mi fren..................

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
This is me :D ALL DAY LONG! ;D I'm excited and it's really hard to believe that the day is finally coming but thanks be to God for His goodness. I'm at work today and tomorrow and I'm not sure how much work is going to get done. Seriously. lol! This time tomorrow he'll be making his way to the airport.

'When I think of the goodness of Jesus and ALL he has done for me, my soul cries out HALLELUIAH! Thank God for saving me.' :) I give Glory where Glory is due and it's all about Him.

Be blessed everyone! :D

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PLEASANT GOOD MORNING ALL:​

KIMORE & VIRTUOUS: loads of thanks guys! I trust that all is well!

H.F.: AMEN, I just love you and ANXIOUS spirit, keep it up guys! The countdown for you is just about done, have lots of fun with hubby and create many special moments.

ANXIOUS: I’m doing great, thanks! Yes the feeling is indeed different and new! I’m trying to pack up stuff because we will be moving to a new place in a few days, so you know how that is, a whole lot of work, I’m tired just thinking about it :). But even more overjoyed because I’m here with hubby :D! I hope that all is well with you darling and continue to have an awesome week.

For all of us who have gotten through, let us NEVER forget to ALWAYS remain humble, give God thanks and continue to uplift those in prayers who are still PATIENTLY WAITING. God knows all and He sees all, therefore, your wait shall not be in vain!

MUCH BLESSINGS & GOD’S GRACE UPON ALL OF US!!!

MORE UPDATES TO COME, STAY TUNE ...

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Morning Everyone!

I trust everyone is enjoying the blessings of the Lord! I am feeling blessed this morning, and I thank you all for being who you are! :D

HF- Many blessings to you! I know that you are excitied and counting down the hours, minutes, and seconds! lol ;D You are a woman of faith and God has HighlyFavoured you! Be Blessed my dear and enjoy your husband when he arrives! :D :D I pray that he has a safe and enjoyabe flight and that from the moment he steps off the plane, the blessings will just start to roll! AMEN! ;D Have a great day!!

God is truly good!

Miracle- What a blessing! I am just smiling for you as well. Everything is God's time! Enjoy yourself! :D :D

Nae- Miss you, but I know you are alright! Take in every moment, Trust all is well!! :)

Anxious- Keep sweet! Blessings to you!

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Morning everyone!

Congratulations Miracle on your landing.... Welcome (back) to Canada!!

H.F. - your time soon come... you must so excited. Best wishes for you and hubby.

No updates from our end. Still waiting. I'm hoping we hear something soon. The stress is taking a toll on me. I'm working hard, trying to stay busy and keep my mind occupied with positive but it is HARD. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

JW - Wha gwan mi gyal?? No updates yet? Originals? Anything??

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Maple: Keep your head up! We are all praying for you! It is easy to say don't stress, but for real, DON'T STRESS! I am really hoping that you hear something soon. What you don't want to happen is that your health, and other areas of life get affected. And your husband is needing you to be strong as well. God has a way of working things out for our good, keep trusting in him and be encouraged today! :)

Blessings All!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey all

Feeling good today picked up my daughter's report today....All A's and B's. Would have like to see All A's but I am still so proud of her. She is a real smarty pants.

Maple: All in good time my friend. You know they cant hold you guys back for much longer. This is it the final stretch. We have no updates either. Nuh likkle nothin. But oh well. I guess they will contact us when we reach the one year mark. That seems to be the trend for the backlogged folks.

HowMuchLonger: I am looking forward to it to meeting you too. Loving your FB pics by the way!

EnjoyingHubby(missinghubby): I bet all is well on your end...enjoy it girl and like I said before waiting on the baby update.

SOANXIOUS: How things? Any news yet? Any day now girl.

Rosie: I am counting down to your interview. I think that will be the end for you too.

LCW: me know you deh bout...big up.

Everybody else have a great day and keep smiling.

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Hi Virtuous, i am staying strong, if we don't here anything from KG i will be heading home in August to visit hubby. Missing him so much. Plus it will be our anniversary Aug. 25th.

Have a blessed day. To God be the Glory.