Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
KMC that's good news! God is on the move! Just have "expectation" because your hubby may be home sooner than you think! ;) When is your annioversary in August? Our is the 29th.

VW - Amen, Amen! :) We serve a mighty God!

Miracle - How are you?! :) You should have your PP tomorrow or the next?

Nae I pray you are enjoying yourself to the fullest! And that goes for you too Missing! ;D

Anxiously time is winding down for you too! :D

As for myself I've got 9 days. :eek: Still can't believe it!

KG! Wha gwan?! Time fi crank out dem deh people hubby & wifey.

:D Blessings everyone! :D

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Goopd morning my forum fam, it is the beginning of another week. Hopefully it will bring goods news for many of us.
A giggle to start us off

A man and his wife were driving through country on his way from New York to California. Looking at his fuel gauge, he decided to stop at the next gasoline station and fill up. About 15 minutes later, he spots a Mobil station and pulls over to the high octane pump.

"What can I do for y'all?" asks the attendant. "Fill `er up with high test," replies the driver. While the attendant is filling up the tank, he's looking the car up and down. "What kinda car is this?" he asks. "I never seen one like it before." "Well," responds the driver, his chest swelling up with pride, "this, my boy is a 1999 Cadillac DeVille."

"What all's it got in it?" asks the attendant. "Well," says the driver, "it has everything. It's loaded with power steering, power seats, power sun roof, power mirrors, AM/FM radio with a 10 deck CD player in the trunk with 100 watts per channel, 8 speaker stereo, rack and pinion steering, disk brakes all around, leather interior, digital instrument package, and best of all, a 8.8 liter V12 engine."

"Wow," says the attendant, "that's really something!" "How much do I owe you for the gasoline?" asks the driver. "That'll be $30.17," says the attendant.

The driver pulls out his money clip and peels off a $20 and a $10. He goes into his other pocket and pulls out a handful of change. Mixed up with the change are a few golf tees. "What are those little wooden things?" asks the attendant. "That's what I put my balls on when I drive," says the driver. "Wow," says the attendant, "those Cadillac people think of everything!"

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum ;)

Just popping in to say hello and wish everyone a great week with hopefully some more updates ...as for me I am not expecting any news for awhile as the meds have expired now. I looked at all our papers and the AOR letter stating they received our file on July 28th, 2009 and the "average" time to process a file is 6 months...well that has long come and gone and I truly feel they give you such false hopes and that is sad when you are dealing with your family and trying to hold everything together while you wait on them to decide whether you can be together within a certain time or not. Why they process some files so quick and others take over a year will never make sense to me...it states "family is priority" .....well prove it please!! But like everyone has said in the past "all in good time" ....so as summer is upon us and I look at spending another one alone without my husband ...I truly hope that this is over before the snow falls and I don't see another xmas alone too, because if KG decides to just leave us in limbo.... I will truly go into a deep depression!!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
STATUS UPDATES

NAMES DATE FILED LATEST UPDATES TOTAL TIME

Sheraig(Skilled Class) Nov 07 Doc requested and Submitted
Torontogirl June 08 Husband Landed 20 months
Maple Aug 08 File completed/ in review
Missingmybaby Oct 08 Awaiting Med Redo(ARC)
Sassy Nov 08 Hubby Landed 18 Months
Junor Oct 08 Husband Landed 09 months
Faithhope Nov 08 Hubby Landed 16 months
Workinprogress Nov 08 Hubby Landed 16 months
Peaceloveunity Dec 08 Hubby Landed 15 months
Mizzy Dec 08 Hubby Landed 15 months
Lonley Dec 08 Husband Landed 14 months

whydotheykeep Hubby Landed 13 Months
Peni Feb 09 Wife and Child Landed 12 Months
Hatewaiting Feb 09 PP REQUEST 17 Months
Longdistance Feb 09 Hubby Landed 12 Months
Kc416 March 09 Husband Landed 7 Months
Frequent March 09 Husband Landed 6 Months
Soso April 09 Husband Landed 7 Months
Glogirl April 09 Contacted MP
Missinghubby April 09 Hubby Landed 13 Months
Stressed May 09 Hubby Landed 12 Months
soanxiouswifey May 09 Requested RPRF and submitted
Confusedandscared June 09 Interview Date set(dealing with ARC)
Rosemel June 09 Quebec Application
Selection Cert requested and submitted
Homesoon(ARC) July 09 Hubby Landed 9 Months
Helpmeplease Aug 09 Hubby Landed 5 Months
Chelley Sept 09 Hubby Landed 4 Months
Missingmyboo Sept 09 AOR received
Jamwifey Oct 09 AOR received (to contact MP again in september)
Ash Oct 09 AOR received(Conjugal spn)
Siron Oct 09 AOR received
Anxiouslyawait Nov 09 PP Pick UP
Kimore Nov 09 AOR received

Highlyflavoured Jan 10 PP Pick up 5 Months
Angella Jan 10 MED REDO REQUEST Miracle44 Jan 10 PP Request 5 Months
Canuck Feb 10 AOR received
KMC MAR 10 RPRF REQUEST
Virtuous MAR 10 AOR Received
KensWife MAR 10 AOR Received
Iambless sent app off
NaeNae MAY 10 sent app off
LCW waiting to send app off(dependents spn)

There goes the updates let me know if everyone is there and if there are any corrections.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good Morning everybody

Hope everyone good and happy. Remember as one day passes out day to be reunited draws closer.

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good Morning,

Everyone I hope you all had a good weekend, Yes HF time is very much winding down for me I see you and your 9 days counting....

Rose: be strong my friend and just pray that something will work out so, I know it is easier said that done., but when you've done all you can you just have to let go and let God take charge of it ..

I do wish you all the best it is indeed a frustrating process, and it should not be that way because its a family first right but............

Anyway. Miracle I know you will be heading the news update this week! and then a lot more to follow Maple I hope you are doing good honey!.. don't be surprise if you get a call this week too,.. Missing girl are you still on cloud nine? I hope you took some days off...
Everyone else I wish you all the best! Chelley how was the trip to TO...I am expecting some stories..

LCW, Jamwifey, Sheraig, VW, Canuck eveyone bless up you selves!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyyyy ppl hope you all had a nice weekend. So looking at the updates and big thanks to you Jammy looks like there are only a few of us from 2008 and early 2009 who just love sticken around. Rosemel totally understand where you are coming from. We are heading into 14mths so this 6mths thing is BS I think. Well maybe for some, who for some reason get out sooner I think the difference is the IO. Everyones file is different however it also lies with the person working the file. For instance ours held onto hubbys prints for 5 mths prior to sending them to the RCMP.
And would only give me a answer when the MP got into it. I had to email them 3 times in 1 mth to finally have them tell me the file is for review. OK great, thats all I ask. COMMUNICATION which they don't know. All I know is I am glad I found the board and all the great advice and answers I have recieved. And finding out we didn't have to wait the full yr like we were told burns my butt. :mad:. Hubby has been gone for almost 2 1/2 yrs and 1 of those was sitting waiting like a good boy.
Hopefully we all hear something soon and we can have our famillies back together soon. Have a great all. :)

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
highly

our anniversary is the22nd of August!

does the pprf request mean much? some say its close to being done .some say false hope

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hello everyone....

Just checking in ....Congrats to all that are going to JA....and all whom are waiting on hubby to come ....You know since i have decided to take a back seat to this forum thingy anymore i cannot for the life of me keep up with all the posts strange situation for me considering the year and a half i have been posting I KNOW!!!So sorry for anything i missed ..CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE SEEN GOOD NEWS

Missing... i am waiting like crazy tohear how it all went let me kno sista ..

Jammy... list is looking sweet i hope to see urs in GREEN way soon mi freind

Rosie ..wah gwaan mi fren i was dehyah this mawening but busy link mi later on zeen ...Oh BTW rosie i had a dream you got your med redos in the mail ...Just after they expired ...I hope my dream is serving mi right..talk soon

KMC...When they requwest the RPRF its a very good indicater that they are going to finalise your file very soon ...They would not ask for this fee unless they were ready to finalise mi frend ...so pay ur fee and look out... look like a next file managed to get through fast... just like everyone else..CONGRATS....It a deh new system a KG backlogg subject to longer waits ....New apps getting through faster...SAD BUT TRUE!!!

CANUCK
......Nice to see you posting again bredda ...How deh lady doin

Anyways BIG UP TO....

NAE, HF, GLO, HELPME, CANUCK, KMC, VIRTUOUS, ANGELLA, ANXIOUS, SHERAIG, MAPLE, JAM, FREQUENT, KENSWIFE, CHELLY & KC SOSO yuh dunn kno!! ANYONE WEH MI MISS MI SORRY BAD !!

Well for me and hubby and the pickney life is going very well ...We are heading to toronto on wensday to sort out hubby licence ...at the embassy ....Finally so know deh mon can shoffer him own rass deh pan him own...lol..Other than that hubby has now got him self a family doctor and same wit my step dawta..other than that we are good and enjoying life...Almost 5 months since him land bwooy time certainly flies...We happy bad and soon all a uno will have yuh spouse deh pan yuh side BUT only when it is deh right time fi tru ...HOLD ON GANG !!

AND MOST OF ALL ...Thanks to all who continue to hail me up even though mi nuh deh bout much anymore...It feels nice to see thanks to all ..!!

Aight mi freinds.... mi a guh lef ....but nuff respect every time!!!

Guidence Yuh Hear

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES, HIS PRAISE SHALL CONTINUALLY BE IN MY MOUTH Psalm 34:1

Be Encouraged, better days are coming!!!!! BLESSINGS!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H.F. & ANXIOUS: You guys are truly inspiring and strong sources of encouragement. Thank you guys so much for the warm thoughts and I fully accept and believe them! May God continue to bless and cover you both and your families. Continue to do what you guys do, it's indeed a blessing!

Everyone esle continue to be bless and encouraged. Tomorrow is the day for updates and when things start to happen each week and I claim many break through from this week and hence forth! Have a wonderful and relaxing night ALL!!!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH! JAM: I need to make some changes to my timeline, I've realized that some of the information is not fully correct! Thanks again for the updates darling, they're indeed much helpful!

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Good Morning All,

I do not have any updates to date, but i can truly thank God for is wonderful blessings and tender mercies. Today is indeed a beautiful day, and i am claiming great news from KG this week. Let us all focus our energy together, for each other and to expect amazing breakthroughs this week. To God be the Glory.

Blessings Everyone

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen! Amen! Amen! I can tell you from my heart that you are all very inspiring to me and are a great blessing. To God be the Glory, now and always!

Thank you Miracle! We are all together and it is no accident but it's a divine appointment. ;)

I stand in agreement with you Kimore, things that were held up are going to be released in Jesus' precious name! ;D

Be blessed!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PLEASANT GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY FORUM FAMILY!!!

I trust that all is well with everyone, and hope that you guys have a wonderful and blessed day! Remember God will open all of those difficult doors for us, and He will remove all stumbling blocks, we just have to ask Him to and have FAITH and TRUST that He will do it!!! He told us to cast not just some, BUT ALL of our burdens on Him because He careth for us and He will never leave nor forsake us!!! His words are more than enough comfort to believe that all is well. Just thought to share an encouraging word for everyone today because GREAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN ... I LOVE YOU LORD!

CONTINUE TO BE ENCOURAGED & MORE BREAKTHROUGHS LIE AHEAD, STAY TUNE...​