+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All

Whaz up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just dropping a line...been kinda busy in the office!!

nae: live it up girl......!!!! Time flies fast when ur having fun!!!!!!!!

Confused: how things....how was the funeral? u cried??

Hey Anxious, chelly, hf, maple, jamwifey, kimore, canuck, virtuous, angella, rosumel, frequent, glo, LCW, KMC, KC, miracle, missingmybaby, lovinghubby, a nuff a unu u nuh.....who mi miss out bless up!!

Later seen!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Blessed Morning to Everyone!!!

GOOD NEWS UPDATE! My hubby received request for original documents!!!!!! My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit praise his name!!!!! :D :D

May the Lord richly bless us this week! I claim the victory!! IN JESUS NAME!

Blessings everyone!!!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
THAT'S GREAT..............HAPPY FOR YOU MY DEAR! EVERYTHING COME IN DUE COURSE,

NICE TO SEE THEY ARE IN FACT WORKING IN KG,.!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
ANXIOUS - Thank you Darling! We are truly blessed! I have to give God his praise!

It seems like KG is working extra hard, the song writer says that: When the praises go up, the blessing come down!!!

Be Blessed darling! :)

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Amen to that! VW, Amen to that!. I hope the next time they call they will be requesting PP. soon and very soon

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaaaaay, VIRTUOUS: Happy to hear that you guys got some good news and I'm quite sure it feels good :). First update for today, and more to come in the upcoming few days. Enjoy the rest of your day darling and continue to give God thanks and praise for the other bessings that will present itself in due course!

Hey ANXIOUS: Hope that all is well, have a bless day and God bless!!!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Miracle- The prayer of faith moves mountains!!! Thank you Miracle!!! Continue to pray! Be blessed!

Anxious- Thank you again, God is good all the time!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Thanks Miracle, all is well girl just trying to take it easy, in the final stages of my wedding planning I am so busy but still so curious to see if theres any updates, so I can share in the joy! Miracle your Pp soon come honey one more day!

although our journey was a short, painless and easy one. KG receive our application and started processing on January 13, 2010 and by May 18th they requested the PP. 5 Months...really.....

God is indeed good because I was so worried, yet hopeful, I was hoping for the best but we all know how this process works, you never know, and it is never over until its over.

I know there is so much people that are still waiting I sometimes feel a bit guilty that I got through so soon sharing my joy and happiness, while someone else is just dying to hear a word, an update, something,

but I believe that things happen for a reason and nothing is done before the time..

Thanks virtuous I am receiving the blessing.....

HF...................... 8 more days hon!............LCW, chelly, maple, jamwifey, kimore, canuck, virtuous, angella, Rosumel, Frequent, Glo, , KMC, KC, Missingmybaby.............everybaddddy bless!! hope i dont miss anyone caous i know some people sensitive......... ;D ;D

Nae............... girl I hope you are having a wonderful time, what am I saying "hope" Enjoy every moment with your husband my darling,,...

Sheraig.............still coming to the wedding link me up man, where in JA are you? Kingston?

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Hello all.... sorry to keep everyone waiting.... congrats to all who are in need of congrats.

Well things were crazy from the minute hubby landed. Myself, my parents and my sister, her husband and their three kids (who made the cutest signs in the world) al went to the air port to pick hubby up. I have never been more anxious....it took hubby about an hour and a half to get through and when he cam through the doors i burst into tears. My nieces and nephew were climbing him like a jungle gym...it was fantastic.
After our quick greeting in the air port we rushed off to make it to my parents baseball game, my parents, sister, brother and many family firends play on a local ball team so we hurried off to make the ball game so he could be greeted by more people.
The next day we did some running around and a whole lot of laundry to get him unpacked and settled in.
Friday we all went to a 1/4 mile drag race in which my dad entered his classic car so him and my hubby could run down the track together as they both love cars...hubby really enjoyed this.
Saturday we had a welcome home party for him, and through out the night 98 people were by to greet him, some to meet him, but all to welcome him home....it went on til 330 in the morning
Sunday was fathers day, so we all just hung out and had a BBQ
My mum found him a little work for monday, and my neighbour has given him some work for today
It has been a crazy, surreal whirl wind since he landed, but i will tell you....coming home from a 12hrs work shift last night to curl up in bed with my husband again was by far the best feeling in the world.

Blessing all...i hope everyones time soon reach its end

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MISSING: Awesome reunion and glad to hear from you darling. That's indeed a PRICELESS & UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT OR FEELING! Continue have fun together and cherish each day/moment as if it's the last :). All the best and God's blessings for you both as you share your lives together!!!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
aaaaaawwwwww! tears of joy! thanks for sharing your reunion moments with us, quite a busy few days......

enjoy your moments my dear, you waited long enough

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Virtuous: Congrats on advancing to the next leg of the journey!!!! ;D

Missing: Thanks for the update.....that was truly heartwarming!! I am sure tears came to my eyes!! :'( You deserve it ya child.....enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Anxious: Yes. i'm from Kingston.....yes man I'll pass thru!! lol
wat is the date? lol!! Mad ee?!! ;D ;D

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E-CAS UPDATE: Just received notification of e-cas update, and my status has been change from IN-PROCESS to DECISION MADE! Hopefully that means good news and my PP will be send out to FEDEX today or tomorrow, God I'm sooooo grateful and I thank you! ANXIOUS & HF, thanks again guys!

KG, lets go, God has already revealed that there are much more breakthroughs/updates to come: STAY TUNE ...

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Missing - that is wonderful! Glad to hear hubby is settling in.

Virtuous - Blessed be the name of the Lord!!! He alone is worthy of ALL praise!! That's awesome news!! :D

Miracle - Decision made: that's great! PP is on the way! :D

Lots of updates so far and it's only Tuesday! I'm telling you, things that were held up are going to begin to be released!! Amen & Amen!

Blessings!

Greetings to everyone!! Big up LCW, Sheraig!

8 more days! I can barely contain my excitement! :D ;D