Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Mrs. Davis said:
When I started this process , I hoped for 4-6 months. Now.. A year sounds optimistic . 20 months seems like human cruelty . Truth be told I simply can't understand it when you brouse other forums and see it done so much quicker . I firmly believe after 6 months they should have to send out monthly emails to update us. It's the sheer unknown that's heart wrenching and causes all of our stupid arguments . Just my 2 cents
I'm so sorry - I can just imagine! I pray that this process ends quickly and you and your hubby are reunited in Canada soon. This is insane.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
My file has only been in Kingston for 4 months. My heart goes out to those from 2012. I cannot complain.... Yet lol

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Davis said:
When I started this process , I hoped for 4-6 months. Now.. A year sounds optimistic . 20 months seems like human cruelty . Truth be told I simply can't understand it when you brouse other forums and see it done so much quicker . I firmly believe after 6 months they should have to send out monthly emails to update us. It's the sheer unknown that's heart wrenching and causes all of our stupid arguments . Just my 2 cents
I hear that one!!! One argument after another... but when you are with your hubby, eveything is just easier to bear... harsh.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Davis said:
My file has only been in Kingston for 4 months. My heart goes out to those from 2012. I cannot complain.... Yet lol
Oh Mrs. Davis... you're so sweet... but I complain anyway. I just let the 2012 know that I understand that their pain is definitely greater!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
carm_cnd said:
Good afternoon everyone
I am asking you put hubby and I in your prays. This process has taken a toll on both of us and he is second guessing everything. I know we are good when we are together but right now most of our time is spent apart making it hard. He is angry and upset and I can not do anything to help him. I am scared I might lose him over this and this is not want I want. I love him and I know if we were together it wouldn't be like this. I have stayed home today because I am too upset and hurt to go into work. I don't have it in me to put a smile on my face today and act as if everything is ok. I keep praying for him and for us. I don't know what else to do.

I hope Kingston hears us and starts PPR because god knows we need it.
@ carm this is probably the most difficult time in our lives being apart and I know how you and your hubby feel...and I'm pretty sure everyone in the jamfam will say that we all have second guessed this process..plz tell your hubby it WILL happen just a little more time...I praying the Lord to give you and your husband strength and patients to get through this...my prayers are with the both of you.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carm_cnd said:
Good afternoon everyone
I am asking you put hubby and I in your prays. This process has taken a toll on both of us and he is second guessing everything. I know we are good when we are together but right now most of our time is spent apart making it hard. He is angry and upset and I can not do anything to help him. I am scared I might lose him over this and this is not want I want. I love him and I know if we were together it wouldn't be like this. I have stayed home today because I am too upset and hurt to go into work. I don't have it in me to put a smile on my face today and act as if everything is ok. I keep praying for him and for us. I don't know what else to do.

I hope Kingston hears us and starts PPR because god knows we need it.
Try to stay strong, it is just a phase and while it may last awhile he will eventually snap out of it. My husband always tell me what our life will be life if I just hold on and stay strong and that helps. Also talking to his mom and sister. Maybe your friends and family on your side could give a helping hand... Sometimes we need to be angry and weak to get a little stronger to go through the other half of the process, not sure that made any sense but try and get it... Maybe part of their new procedures is to try and break us down, Immigration doing their job, it's our duty to try and be strong and prove them wrong. Hopefully you guys will come out victorious... I will pray for you tonight.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Need to be with hubby , can I assume they asked for your meds , so they were at least looking at your file so soon?

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Davis said:
Need to be with hubby , can I assume they asked for your meds , so they were at least looking at your file so soon?
No they did not. I got an extension I redid the police certificate and dropped off a package at the embassy including the P/C. I do hope I hear from them soon though.

melissa123

Sep 15, 2012
Hello All ! I haven't been on here for awhile due to a lot of things going on but I just wanted you all to know to mark me in the GREEN! my husband got a call at the beginning of this month submitted his passport that same day and he received it back last week!! SO please believe they are working and hoping that a lot more come thru for the christmas season ;D we actually went in two months ago while I was down there to apply for a visitor visa which he was granted but the same week he got a call into the embassy to submit back the passport. I pray for you all because prayer sure does work we have been praying forever every single day and finally our answers were heard !

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
melissa123 said:
Hello All ! I haven't been on here for awhile due to a lot of things going on but I just wanted you all to know to mark me in the GREEN! my husband got a call at the beginning of this month submitted his passport that same day and he received it back last week!! SO please believe they are working and hoping that a lot more come thru for the christmas season ;D we actually went in two months ago while I was down there to apply for a visitor visa which he was granted but the same week he got a call into the embassy to submit back the passport. I pray for you all because prayer sure does work we have been praying forever every single day and finally our answers were heard !
Congratulations melissa123!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

We needed some good news!!!

We've changed our colour from green to purple!!! lol!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
melissa123 said:

Woohoo awesome news! we really really need that...........break out the cheerleaders

congrats again!

melissa123

Sep 15, 2012
Nevaeha said:
Congratulations melissa123!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

We needed some good news!!!

We've changed our colour from green to purple!!! lol!

Thank you Nevaeha! lol I don't think I am even on the spreadsheet which is fine. As long as its over is what matters the most. One year from start to finish but many times we wanted to give up. So to all those couples out there true love never dies so keep your eye on the prize (your amazing spouses) and you will wake up one day next to them and all of this was just a dream. As for the visitor visa that he got approved for I wonder what we did differently because I heard it is very difficult to receive one? Can anyone let me know what some of the rejection explanations were given?

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Congrats Melissa123 !!

So awesome to see some movement and a speedy passport return!

Keep it rolling Kingston..........

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
melissa123 said:
thank you Chickie72 :D ;D you are sure to be next! you deserve it
thank you melissa.....you are on the spreadsheet but I had you hidden because you hadn't logged in in a longgggg time LOL but you are back again in purple! woohoo