Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
So true chickie, it is all of that and more some days :'( Blessings my dear.
I'm so loving this forum. Seriously, you gals have turned my day around, I need to hear the honesty - thanks Chickie! It really does encourage me to know that I'm not the only one with a flutter of emotions that I can't reign in sometimes :)

I am rooting for each family on here to be reunited quickly and I can't wait to see where everyone is at even 6 months from now...I'm hoping all the 2012s are sharing the first few months of landing/settling stories :)

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
chickie72 said:
Hey girl.....good to hear from you.....soon your life will start with your hubby, i am sooooo excited for you. I can't wait for your landing story!

Blessings to you and hubby on the safe flight when you return!
Thanks my dear :-*. It is keeping me very humble to see all of the "veteran" JA forum folks waiting so patiently. I am always sending those prayers out for y'all. Big hugs & Blessings of course!! :D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
I'm so loving this forum. Seriously, you gals have turned my day around, I need to hear the honesty - thanks Chickie! It really does encourage me to know that I'm not the only one with a flutter of emotions that I can't reign in sometimes :)

I am rooting for each family on here to be reunited quickly and I can't wait to see where everyone is at even 6 months from now...I'm hoping all the 2012s are sharing the first few months of landing/settling stories :)
Mrs. Parkin, you are doing well if you have only had a flutter :D of emotions.....my hubby has called mine a volcano or avalanche!! He of course being the lucky recipient of most of the "explosions" ;). This forum was my best friend on many, many nights during this process. There are some wonderful friends and support here overall and in particular the Kingston and Port of Spain folks. You are not alone :D. Blessings.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
Thanks my dear :-*. It is keeping me very humble to see all of the "veteran" JA forum folks waiting so patiently. I am always sending those prayers out for y'all. Big hugs & Blessings of course!! :D
ohhh believe me i am quickly losing my patience now......alot of bumbaclots and cuss words are on the tip of my tongue lately....i am like a firecracker ready to explode....... but I bite my tongue and sigh a lot! :) :-*

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
chickie72 said:
ohhh believe me i am quickly losing my patience now......alot of bumbaclots and cuss words are on the tip of my tongue lately....i am like a firecracker ready to explode....... but I bite my tongue and sigh a lot! :) :-*
HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BITING YOUR TONGUE?! I'm pretty sure we have had WW3 quite a few times... threaten divorce, blah blah blah.... it's ridiculous!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
Mrs. Parkin, you are doing well if you have only had a flutter :D of emotions.....my hubby has called mine a volcano or avalanche!! He of course being the lucky recipient of most of the "explosions" ;). This forum was my best friend on many, many nights during this process. There are some wonderful friends and support here overall and in particular the Kingston and Port of Spain folks. You are not alone :D. Blessings.
Yeah...Flutters was a bad word choice lol. I just mean I feel this emotion then this one then this one etc one just as quickly as the last! I'm looking at the small goals like my next trip and trying to focus on that. Hoping to book something soon for March :)

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
longdistanceloves said:
Good Morning Everyone. I hope we hear some good news this week! Even if we don't all get our hubbies home for Christmas it would be nice to hear something or have some movement by then. That would be a nice enough present for me. I just want to know something is happening and that their is hope that this wait could be over soon.

Another reason why I am hoping that we hear something sooner than later... I'M PREGNANT!! My husband and I are very excited. I am only 15 weeks, due in May. So even though my husband and I do not have children together, this will be our first one, I thought I would put my two cents in on what it's been like so far. My husband and I are desperately hoping that he will be here by May before the baby is born. May would be 18 months since our application got to Kingston, so I don't feel that it is totally unreasonable but with Kingston you never know. When we decided to try we were thinking very optimistically that he would certainly be here by the time the baby was born. Plus the wait time at that point was 20 months. Anyways, my pregnancy has been nothing but miserable so far, I can't eat anything, I throw up all the time, and I feel sick the whole day. But if my husband gets here before the baby is born, I will still be so happy because I can be pregnant alone, I would just prefer if he were here for the birth, and to hold his baby and all that. But again, Like Sammy said, if he isn't here, luckily I will be on maternity leave and can take the baby to Jamaica to stay with my husband. He has his own house and it would be possible until he gets to come here. Still hoping everything works out and he gets here before May!!!!!! :)
Congratulations on your pregnancy LDL!!
Praying your husband is here to witness the birth of your baby in May!!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Ninirae said:
Sooo.... my husband has big dreams. Which I love and refuse to squash, but I do ensure that I bring forward the veil of reality so that he doesn't become disappointed, then look to me and wonder why I betrayed him by not informing him of the facts. Initially, his view was that he would come here, have a great job within a week or two, and all our money problems would disappear. That he would buy a car with his first paycheck and I will not have to do anything and he will take care of me. Also, after a year or so, we will open a business (because we have made like millions of dollars by then) and we will be instantly rich and worry free because our business will be instantly successful... you know, because of all the money we have made in his first year and a half being here. Oh, and also, we will not mortgage. We will save up to buy the house outright in cash (which we will be able to do because of our super successful business). Also, like I have previously mentioned... no boots... just sneakers or clarks...
Now, this all being said, this was his INITIAL view of coming to Canada. My hubby owns his home outright in Jamaica, so it's going to be different for him. But he has come around to being more realistic and has conceded that the best way for him to understand, is to be here. But he will take my word for it... Maybe one day we will open a business, or be rich, or whatever... but for now, we're keeping our feet planted firmly on the ground so that nobody floats away and gets lost... :) :) :)
If I hadn't seen your pictures, I would swear we married the same man!!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
greengurl said:
If I hadn't seen your pictures, I would swear we married the same man!!
I love their dreams I tell you! It makes me remember when reality didn't always smack me around!!! :p

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Hey everyone!

I'm completing the immigration papers now to file for my husband..and I have a question - do I really need to get the Option C printout?

Can I provide my paystubs and employment letter ...the printout is taking so long and I wanted to submit the papers asap!

Thanks ladies :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Ninirae said:
HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BITING YOUR TONGUE?! I'm pretty sure we have had WW3 quite a few times... threaten divorce, blah blah blah.... it's ridiculous!
ohhhh not at my hubby.....not his fault we have to wait so long.....well not really :( I have lost my patience with Kingston and my wish is too slam them with a huge email berating them for the long processing times that we have to be apart from spouses, the mistakes that are made....the fact they say they process in order of receipt when we all know, that don't so! BUt that is where I bite my tongue..........why? because I don't want them taking my file out of the spot it is in (next i mean! :)) and putting back at the bottom! ;D ;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
Hey everyone!

I'm completing the immigration papers now to file for my husband..and I have a question - do I really need to get the Option C printout?

Can I provide my paystubs and employment letter ...the printout is taking so long and I wanted to submit the papers asap!

I would say that yes it is important but you can put a note that you will forward when you receive it because you don't want them sending your file back to you because something is missing.....that can cause a delay!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
Hey everyone!

I would advise waiting for it. I sent in my paperwork with everything except Option C & the kitchen sink... and noted that I would forward it later and it was still returned to me within about a week of my initial mail out, request for me to mail it again when I have all the paperwork. It was ridiculous. Thank goodness I had my printout the day after I received the package back from them.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
chickie72 said:
ohhhh not at my hubby.....not his fault we have to wait so long.....well not really :( I have lost my patience with Kingston and my wish is too slam them with a huge email berating them for the long processing times that we have to be apart from spouses, the mistakes that are made....the fact they say they process in order of receipt when we all know, that don't so! BUt that is where I bite my tongue..........why? because I don't want them taking my file out of the spot it is in (next i mean! :)) and putting back at the bottom! ;D ;D ;D
HAHAHAHA! Okay, then THAT is definitely understood. I know I am being super sweet to kingston to avoid being bottom piled!!! Even when they emailed me about the phone numbers, I responded and said "Thank you so much for responding, I know how busy you are" and they responded with a "You're welcome".

I was SO surprised!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Ninirae said:
I would advise waiting for it. I sent in my paperwork with everything except Option C & the kitchen sink... and noted that I would forward it later and it was still returned to me within about a week of my initial mail out, request for me to mail it again when I have all the paperwork. It was ridiculous. Thank goodness I had my printout the day after I received the package back from them.
WOW! Thanks hun..I didn't realize that it was that important. I'll wait for it. I was planning on sending everything in this Friday but I might as well wait until I receive the print out sometime nextweek :)