January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Wifey_BT said:
I just received my first set of notes and have no idea what I should be looking for? Help from anyone would be great. What I should be looking for???
You can look for the following things to give you some indication of what is happening with your application:

- Statuses - the three categories are -- not started, in progress, and passed
- Due date - is the date one year from the day you received Sponsorship approval
- are there any notes made by a visa officer regarding the genuineness of your relationship
- has your application been assigned to someone

If you have any specific questions regarding your GCMS notes, please feel free to pm me and I will try and help you.

There is also a tonne of information all over the forum regarding notes that you can read about and be informed.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
Good evening everyone congrats on sponsorship approval. Congrats to those who have heard news. I wonder who will be first to get that PPR call. Please call Chickie, Nev, DG, Maddants, Carm, Danielle come on Kingston.
Yeah, what O&O said!!!! It's our turn!!!! :D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Hello Jam Fam,

It's been a rough go since Saturday..My daughter hasn't been taking the news of the denial good at all..she has been admitted to the Mental Heath wing at our local hospital...Today I had a visit with her, bless her heart..she has mental health issues but with this it is too much for her to bare...I got there this evening and she told me she was feeling better..she took it upon herself to write a little something to the High Commission Of Canada and It touched me to the point where I have to focus on her and put my feeling aside...here is the letter..bare in mind she is functioning at a younger mentality of 17....

Dear Immigration Canada

Hi my name is Jessyca the daughter of Julie and Mikey Brown. I would really love for him to come home. I haven't seen him since her left home. He calls me everyday to see how I am and my brother and my mom. It hurts so much not to see him I just wanna cry everytime I talk to him on the phone. Please bring him home PLEASE!!! We have been waiting so long for him just to come home. He calls me on my birthdays to wish me a happy birthday. I been getting into so much trouble because he cant come home. PZ bring him home not just for me but my whole family. :'(

Short but sweet, bless her...she threated suicide late Saturday she has been on suicide watch at the mental health ever since..If only Immigration could see the state of our children and how it is affecting them... :'(

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
Hello Jam Fam,

It's been a rough go since Saturday..My daughter hasn't been taking the news of the denial good at all..she has been admitted to the Mental Heath wing at our local hospital...Today I had a visit with her, bless her heart..she has mental health issues but with this it is too much for her to bare...I got there this evening and she told me she was feeling better..she took it upon herself to write a little something to the High Commission Of Canada and It touched me to the point where I have to focus on her and put my feeling aside...here is the letter..bare in mind she is functioning at a younger mentality of 17....

Dear Immigration Canada

Hi my name is Jessyca the daughter of Julie and Mikey Brown. I would really love for him to come home. I haven't seen him since her left home. He calls me everyday to see how I am and my brother and my mom. It hurts so much not to see him I just wanna cry everytime I talk to him on the phone. Please bring him home PLEASE!!! We have been waiting so long for him just to come home. He calls me on my birthdays to wish me a happy birthday. I been getting into so much trouble because he cant come home. PZ bring him home not just for me but my whole family. :'(

Short but sweet, bless her...she threated suicide late Saturday she has been on suicide watch at the mental health ever since..If only Immigration could see the state of our children and how it is affecting them... :'(
I am soooo sorry to hear how this terrible news is affecting your daughter, wof. This just breaks my heart. :'(

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((BIG HUG))) & a :-*.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
waitingonforever said:
Hello Jam Fam,

Dear Immigration Canada

I am so sorry to read this :( I will pray for you and your family

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
WOF I am terribly sorry to hear this news. I feel for you this is just too much to go through. Your daughter oh my goodness what trauma she has to go through. I feel so upset that I'm bawling I wish I could help. I pray and hope the good man above is watching over her. God bless you and your daughter WOF hurts my heart to read this.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
I am soooo sorry to hear how this terrible news is affecting your daughter, wof. I hope Kingston is reading your post and knows how their decision is affecting you and your family. :'(

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((BIG HUG))) & a :-*.
Thanks Nev...and (((big hugs back)))...its BULL you know what..if only they could walk in and see what a state this child is in..I'm starting to get angry because I am a moma bear and this decision in hurting my child..and as a protective mom you want to protect your cub any way you can...but this is something that I cant fix (right at this moment) and I am angry with that..I am documenting everything to take to the appeal.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Thank O&O and carm..and we could use some added prayers for sure!!!! Its added fuel to the fire and I only get stronger when my children are affected and Like I said before...hell has no fury like a woman scorned...especially when they are messin with my family!!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Your welcome darling we are here for you. Totally agree with you when this gets to you children it adds fire to the mess KGN has caused. Protect her as much as you can darling don't let any devil let you down. Please Father protect this child keep her safe and healthy let her body heal. AMEN

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
oneandonly said:
Good morning everyone who's next Kingston? It's going to get crazy in here is everyone ready? Kingston clear out these 2012 I know you can.

DG, COG, Nev, Maddants, Carm, Danielle, JFILWC, dlmo, LDL, CO, TLK, Sheri, Sweetieq, N2BWH and Kadi

Then onto the 2013's
Thanks for the Shout out O&O ;D

hoping there arent any 2012's in 2014!!!

Everyone wants to be re-united KINGSTON LINK US UP! :p

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
Ninirae said:
Oh and the QUESTIONS from other canadians who are not in my situation... about how all jamaicans are users and blah blah blah. I get offended, not because I'm married to a Jamaican, but because it's a racist stereotype. I'm white, but I don't sit around playing a banjo and have 25 missing teeth... nor do I walk on streets paved in gold. I am a human being, as are jamaicans and any other nationality for that matter. Until you know, you don't know... so mind your own. :D
Hear, hear. Well stated. I love all the negativity from people who don't know. It makes me mad. Our men are loving genuine, caring men that we fell in love with for the people they are not because we want to take on charity cases (what people say). I love my husband with all of my being and long to be together forever with him and prove to everyone that our love is real and will stand the test of time.

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
waitingonforever said:
Thank O&O and carm..and we could use some added prayers for sure!!!! Its added fuel to the fire and I only get stronger when my children are affected and Like I said before...hell has no fury like a woman scorned...especially when they are messin with my family!!!!
Oh Lord, I'm so sorry for you waitingonforever. You will be in my prayers aswell.
Their decision is a total non sense to me, they have no idea how much negative impact a single person point of view can effect life and health of an entire Family.

Try to remain strong and focus on supporting your daugther and building yourself a steal case for your appeal. Join the medical file to the supporting documents so that they realise how wrong this decision is and revise their positions ASAP.

May God helps you all to go through this and get your Family hole as it should be.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
oneandonly said:
Good evening everyone congrats on sponsorship approval. Congrats to those who have heard news. I wonder who will be first to get that PPR call. Please call Chickie, Nev, DG, Maddants, Carm, Danielle come on Kingston.

Kadi can you please update the spreadsheet they started processing our application on Nov 14/13. I was approved as a sponsor Dec 6/12. RPRF requested on June 26. Thank you
Ok; O&O, will do that now. :)

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Wow; I am in tears. words can not express how sorry I am to hear this wof.

Again these cold hearted people do not understand how much this is affecting our families.

Praying for your daughter and also for your strength to be there for her at this time. :-*

waitingonforever said:
Hello Jam Fam,

Dear Immigration Canada

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I have not been able to find a bring forward date in my notes??? Where would I find that?