Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey guys how you all doing?? a guess same old same old nothing new am still trying to keep the faith and hold on,was just wondering that the people in Canada can you guys get to a television station and try voice whats going on some demonstration or even write to the papers we nedd to let other people know whats going on its not fare at all.So fed up right now.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Really Kingston?

*sigh*

Tomorrow is another day....

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
jahdes said:
Hey guys how you all doing?? a guess same old same old nothing new am still trying to keep the faith and hold on,was just wondering that the people in Canada can you guys get to a television station and try voice whats going on some demonstration or even write to the papers we nedd to let other people know whats going on its not fare at all.So fed up right now.
jahdes, unfortunately the average Canadian is not interested in immigration matters. Several people tried to have their voices heard during the strike and no one seemed to care and that's when things were negatively impacting our economy. The sad truth is family reunification isn't a priority for our politicians and neighbours.

I wish I knew what we could do to make this nightmare end....nobody in KG is held accountable and we are suffering more and more with each passing day.

I completely understand how you are feeling and I hope you hear from Kingston very soon.

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Hey Jam Fam,

Sending all my best wishes to our "older" members. I understand that you guys love us so much you want to stay around, but i think it's time for Kingston to call you so you can start spending time with your other half :p

I agree with everyone that 20+ months is absolutely too long to wait to be reunited with your spouse, and in hopes of raising spirits in our little forum I have some positive news:

I will not be missing out on Christmas or on our first wedding anniversary (boxing day) because.. in December I will officially be moving back to Jamaica to be with the husband until our application is processed!

I have arranged to take up contract work with my canadian company and work through email/skype/phone while living there. I am extremely grateful that I have theopportunity to drop everything and move to the other side of the world for a bit, but while I am happy to finally be living with my husband again, I am also frustrated (and a bit bitter towards our government) that I will miss out on family events, seeing my baby nephews grow, have to rent out our new house (that we've never lived in), and give up career opportunities.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lonely_cdnwife said:
Hey Jam Fam,

Sending all my best wishes to our "older" members. I understand that you guys love us so much you want to stay around, but i think it's time for Kingston to call you so you can start spending time with your other half :p

I agree with everyone that 20+ months is absolutely too long to wait to be reunited with your spouse, and in hopes of raising spirits in our little forum I have some positive news:

I will not be missing out on Christmas or on our first wedding anniversary (boxing day) because.. in December I will officially be moving back to Jamaica to be with the husband until our application is processed!

I have arranged to take up contract work with my canadian company and work through email/skype/phone while living there. I am extremely grateful that I have theopportunity to drop everything and move to the other side of the world for a bit, but while I am happy to finally be living with my husband again, I am also frustrated (and a bit bitter towards our government) that I will miss out on family events, seeing my baby nephews grow, have to rent out our new house (that we've never lived in), and give up career opportunities.
That's wonderful to hear that you will be moving to JA to be with your hubby! :D

I'm proud of you for taking control of your life and doing what is best for your family.

Please stay in touch and keep us updated!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
I found a phone number that actually works for kingston and I am actually going to call tomorrow and see why they are taking so long on everyone's application.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
I found a phone number that actually works for kingston and I am actually going to call tomorrow and see why they are taking so long on everyone's application.
That should be an interesting phone call...

Their response will go something like this: Stage 2 processing begins once you have been approved to Sponsor so you are well within the 20 months timeline...or, we can't possibly give you regular updates, especially by phone... ::)

Good luck and let us know what KG has to say.

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
oneandonly said:
where are all the lurkers come out come out where ever you are

Lets see Daddy's Girl, COG, Mismine, JFILWC, Dlmo how did that interview go any news on PPR???, CO what about you whats new?, TLK, N2BWH, and Jammywife all 2012

2013 applicants where you all at??? come out come out
I'm here!! Just trying to cope with the realization that my hubby is probably not going to be here for Christmas. December is going to be a rough month with our 1 year anniversary on the 13th and then not being with him at Christmas. Worse part is, I can't even go to Jamaica for Christmas because the office that I work at is moving and we have to be out of our old office by the end of December so I will be busy with moving right at Christmas. As I am the office manager it is going to be me organizing the move!! Oh well, it might be a good distraction from the reality that I will alone at Christmas!!!
Hope everyone is holding out okay!! COME ON KINGSTON!! Set this forum on FIRE!!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Everyone, just to let you all know that my wife made it safe and sound to Jamaica today....we just got back home from the airport....lol..... hope you all have a good day.........Kingston lets get some good news this week. we sure need it.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Hi there! O&O I have been quietly lurking around reading eveyone's post. Please DO NOT be dismayed. Joy comes in the morning. I feel so sad for everyone who has to go through this heart breaking process. It feels like our marriages are being tested before they can even begin. I too feel saddened by the wait for our spouses, a while back I lost my way and felt it was easier to give into this process. But listen I was WRONG, it will be worth the wait. I cannot believe that families reunification is on the bottom of the list here in Canada. Well like I said please keep the faith and hold on. For those who have been waiting since 2012 I truly believe that you will be with your spouses for Christmas for those who are feelling to give up or that have given up. HOLD ON, HOLD ON. The end is near. Thanks goodness for this forum where there are others in the same boat, going into the same boat or got out of the same boat. Be strong my peeps and may God bless you all with strength and endurance. COG,chickie72, O&O Carm, Nev, Tammy,CdnTri (POS) a heart felt big up to you.
Mr& Mrs Maddants..not too much longer now..nuff..nuff respect. Maddants you have an amazing, strong wife..be blessed my friend. COG.. what can I say friends for life. Chickie72 I think you need to change careers to Immigration officer you could probably teach them a thing or two. Nev your patience will pay off..soon.

I am saying hello to everyone on the forum. Be strong. Keep your head up and your spirits even higher.
Have a great and blessed evening everyone.
Sweetieq

oneandonly said:
thank you chickie for the update glad she is okay though and opps forgot to mention sweetieq how are you girl? this process would sure drive anyone to the mental ward if it wasn't for this site.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lonely_cdnwife said:
Hey Jam Fam,

oh wow what an opportunity! Congrats that you get to do this but understand the sorrow in the things you will have to give up to do it! This process is truly frustrating and truly it does not look like it is going to get better anytime soon so you have to do what you have to do in to survive it! Congrats again

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Hi there! O&O I have been quietly lurking around reading eveyone's post. Please DO NOT be dismayed. Joy comes in the morning. I feel so sad for everyone who has to go through this heart breaking process. It feels like our marriages are being tested before they can even begin. I too feel saddened by the wait for our spouses, a while back I lost my way and felt it was easier to give into this process. But listen I was WRONG, it will be worth the wait. I cannot believe that families reunification is on the bottom of the list here in Canada. Well like I said please keep the faith and hold on. For those who have been waiting since 2012 I truly believe that you will be with your spouses for Christmas for those who are feelling to give up or that have given up. HOLD ON, HOLD ON. The end is near. Thanks goodness for this forum where there are others in the same boat, going into the same boat or got out of the same boat. Be strong my peeps and may God bless you all with strength and endurance. COG,chickie72, O&O Carm, Nev, Tammy,CdnTri (POS) a heart felt big up to you.
Mr& Mrs Maddants..not too much longer now..nuff..nuff respect. Maddants you have an amazing, strong wife..be blessed my friend. COG.. what can I say friends for life. Chickie72 I think you need to change careers to Immigration officer you could probably teach them a thing or two. Nev your patience will pay off..soon.

I am saying hello to everyone on the forum. Be strong. Keep your head up and your spirits even higher.
Sweetieq
Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you girl! So glad you popped in! I really really wish I was an officer down there right now I tell ya.....i would whip their asses into high gear! Approved, approved approved........say what the wait times just went down to 5 months? Look at that! LOL

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Do you think we can buy an APPROVED stamp? LOL ;D

chickie72 said:
Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you girl! So glad you popped in! I really really wish I was an officer down there right now I tell ya.....i would whip their asses into high gear! Approved, approved approved........say what the wait times just went down to 5 months? Look at that! LOL

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Instead of being discouraged by opposition, be encouraged knowing that on the other side of that difficulty is a new level of your destiny.

~Joel Osteen Ministries~

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
SweetieQ said:

Sweetieq
Hi SweetieQ!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you for this post...I will continue holding on....thanks for putting things in perspective...some days it is just sooooo hard...