January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
greengurl said:
I'm here!! Just trying to cope with the realization that my hubby is probably not going to be here for Christmas. December is going to be a rough month with our 1 year anniversary on the 13th and then not being with him at Christmas. Worse part is, I can't even go to Jamaica for Christmas because the office that I work at is moving and we have to be out of our old office by the end of December so I will be busy with moving right at Christmas. As I am the office manager it is going to be me organizing the move!! Oh well, it might be a good distraction from the reality that I will alone at Christmas!!!
Hope everyone is holding out okay!! COME ON KINGSTON!! Set this forum on FIRE!!
Hi greengurl! ;D

I don't like giving anyone false hope, because let's face it, nobody truly knows when someone may get the PPR call. Remember to always keep the faith in this process. Your hubby could very well get the phone call and be home for Christmas.

Never give up hope...

And who does an office move at Christmas?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
SweetieQ said:
Do you think we can buy an APPROVED stamp? LOL ;D
I have an APPROVED stamp!!!!

Do you think it will work to make a final decision for everyone on the forum?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, just to let you all know that my wife made it safe and sound to Jamaica today....we just got back home from the airport....lol..... hope you all have a good day.........Kingston lets get some good news this week. we sure need it.
Thanks for letting us know your wifey made it to JA safely.

Now get off the forum and enjoy your time together!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

Hopefully you will hear from KG while she is there and you will be able to return home together.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Thanks for letting us know your wifey made it to JA safely.

Now get off the forum and enjoy your time together!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

Hopefully you will hear from KG while she is there and you will be able to return home together.
yes it sure would be good to go home together but one problem sis.......my wife always fly from Detroit. so she would have to reach back to canada before me so she will have to come pick me up in toronto... :p :p :p :p :p :p

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Hi there! O&O I have been quietly lurking around reading eveyone's post. Please DO NOT be dismayed. Joy comes in the morning. I feel so sad for everyone who has to go through this heart breaking process. It feels like our marriages are being tested before they can even begin. I too feel saddened by the wait for our spouses, a while back I lost my way and felt it was easier to give into this process. But listen I was WRONG, it will be worth the wait. I cannot believe that families reunification is on the bottom of the list here in Canada. Well like I said please keep the faith and hold on. For those who have been waiting since 2012 I truly believe that you will be with your spouses for Christmas for those who are feelling to give up or that have given up. HOLD ON, HOLD ON. The end is near. Thanks goodness for this forum where there are others in the same boat, going into the same boat or got out of the same boat. Be strong my peeps and may God bless you all with strength and endurance. COG,chickie72, O&O Carm, Nev, Tammy,CdnTri (POS) a heart felt big up to you.
Mr& Mrs Maddants..not too much longer now..nuff..nuff respect. Maddants you have an amazing, strong wife..be blessed my friend. COG.. what can I say friends for life. Chickie72 I think you need to change careers to Immigration officer you could probably teach them a thing or two. Nev your patience will pay off..soon.

I am saying hello to everyone on the forum. Be strong. Keep your head up and your spirits even higher.
Have a great and blessed evening everyone.
Sweetieq
SweetieQ!!!! Nice to see you are "found" and AMEN my sister on your wisdom and encouragement for all of the fine folks here enduring this dreadful pressure over their lives/marriages. A breakthrough is sorely needed......people gettin' TIRED :( Blessings to all.

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Homes are built by wise women!

Behind every successful man there is a wise woman,This is so true. Many men may try to refute the aforementioned proverb, but the truth is"Adam could not make it without the woman".

Sarah obeyed Abraham and she called him her master(1 peter 3:6). A wise woman understand that for her to be able to build a successful home she has to observe the order of submission. She is never fearful when it comes to submission, in fact she loves to submit to her husband. She knows that by submitting to her husband,she submit to Christ(Eph 5:21 Wives submit to your husbands as to the Lord).

A wise woman knows that submission is not a matter of superiority but a hierarchical matter. She knows that her husband is not as strong as he looks, that is why she is always available to help him in all situations. After all she was created to be her husband's helper. A wise woman knows that nagging will drive her husband away, she guards against nagging with due diligence. She provides for her home(Prov31:15), and make sure that her husband never goes hungry(in bed and in the kitchen). To her money is not an issue at all, in fact she uses her own earnings to acquire the essentials of her home(Prov 31:16). She knows that she is her husband's pride and glory, therefore she always covers her husband(1 Cor 11:7).

A wise woman learns in silence(1 Tim 2:11), but silence to her doesn't mean she is naive. She is skilled in such a way that she always wins her husband over, not through words but through her sterling behaviour(1 Peter 3:1). She knows that her body belongs to her husband(1 Cor 7:4), and yet guard against manipulating her husband through sex. She is always striving to make herself beatiful for her husband, and yet she understands that her beauty should not come from outward adornment, instead it should be that of her inner self, the ungading beauty of a quite and gentle spirit(1 Peter 3:3-4).

She is very courageous and prudent. Long life is in her right hand, in her left hand are riches and honor(Prov 3:16) She is worth far more than rubies. She is worth it, after all she is a home builder. A man who find such a woman finds a good thing and is favoured by the Lord.

Ladies keep building your homes. This is what pleases the Lord.

Homes are led by righteous men!

A great man is one who loves his wife, but a righteous man is one who direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just so that his family may receive eternal blessings(Gen 18:19). Sarah was blessed because Abraham was a righteous man.

A righteous man knows that his wife is more precious than rubies, and she is more profitable than silver, and yields better returns than Gold(Prov 3:14-15). A righteous man will never lust after other women, because he knows that the lips of the adulterous woman drips honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she bitter than gall, sharp as the double edged sword(Prov 5:4). He rather spend time on the bosom of his wife, rather than chase after women who lead him and his family to the grave.

A righteous man spend time pleasing his wife(1 Cor 7:32),when his wife ask for one pair of stilettos; he buys her two pairs. A righteous man spend time sharing the word of God with his wife, so that he may present her to to himself as a radiant church without stain or rinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless(Eph 5:27). A righteous man is the one who lays his life down for his wife(Eph 5:25).

A righteous man knows that his wife is fragile, he avoid being harsh with her at all cost. He knows that harshness towards his wife will hinder his prayers(1 peter 3:7). To him, being the head doesn't mean his wife is inferior; he understands very well that he is his wife's equal. A righteous man will protect his household at all cost, he will never allow third parties(including his own mother) to break his home apart.

A righteous man knows that God is his provider, therefore he puts God first every thing he does is inspired by the word of God. A righteous man seeks God's counsel and listens to his wife (Gen 21:12) A righteous man is the one who acknowledges that his wife is his pride, and always praises her(Prov 31:28). He acknowledges that he is honored because of her sweet, loving and virtuous wife.

He lead his wife through love, and this he does to please God(Eph 5:25) Many claim to have unfailing love, but a righteous man who can find? (Prov 20:6)

Love your wife like Christ loved the church, lead your household like the shepherd lead his sheep.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
oneandonly said:
I found a phone number that actually works for kingston and I am actually going to call tomorrow and see why they are taking so long on everyone's application.
You go O&O!! Put some heat under their butts!! :eek: Maybe you can post the number on the main thread and ask all members to call on behalf of the JamFam. ;) Sign me up. Blessings.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
HAPPY HUMP DAY, JAM FAM!

I'm getting tired of typing this and nothing happening but here goes:

Who is Kingston going to call today?

We know O&O is calling Kingston!!!! :D

Please let today be the day someone is gifted with a PPR call...

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning. Happy Hump day Nev! Come on Kingston whos next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call someone today yo! PPR's all around! Lets go!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good morning. Happy Hump day Nev! Come on Kingston whos next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call someone today yo! PPR's all around! Lets go!
Morning Chickie!!!!! :-*

It's going to be a great day! :D

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Good morning Jam/Fam!

Today is HUMP DAY but I feel that someone will get the call by the end of Friday Nov 1/13.

I declare that by the end of Nov 2013 all the 2012, patient, frustrated, discouraged, overwhelmed spouses will get the PPR call.

I am asking for God's favour and thanking God in advance for you all.

Have a Great Day everyone. "What doesn't cause life causes nothing". Keep the faith. Today you are one day closer to getting the call. Remain strong. Today could be your day.

I am sending nothing but positive vibez out today.

Enjoy today and be Blessed. :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
HAPPY HUMP DAY KINGSTON I WILL BE GIVING KINGSTON A CALL VERY SOON JUST WANT THEM TO HAVE THEIR COFFEE AND SETTLE INTO THEIR CHAIRS FIRST.

Sweetieq I can't agree with you more I hope and pray all 2012 applicants get through by ending of nov 2013.

Maddants have fun with mrs Maddants glad she arrived safely

Nev keep the faith my girl I know it's hard

Chickie you need to be an officer down at kingston

Carm how u doing girl?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Good morning Jam/Fam!

Today is HUMP DAY but I feel that someone will get the call by the end of Friday Nov 1/13.

I declare that by the end of Nov 2013 all the 2012, patient, frustrated, discouraged, overwhelmed spouses will get the PPR call.

I am asking for God's favour and thanking God in advance for you all.

Have a Great Day everyone. "What doesn't cause life causes nothing". Keep the faith. Today you are one day closer to getting the call. Remain strong. Today could be your day.

I am sending nothing but positive vibez out today.

Enjoy today and be Blessed. :D
Thanks for the positive vybz girl! Amen to everything you said! One day closer! :)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Well I called and got through she took my information nd will pass it onto the officer looking after my file. She apologized for the frustration.