Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
Exactly i didn't know they called either but she jus glad that she getting it bck..

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Nev things seem to have changed as I also thought by now I would have got back mine as it's two weeks and a couple days since I sent it but not rushing them and will continue to be patient as in the big scheme of things I personally really can't complain. Will see what next week brings. Just wish that old timers like yourself will hear some good news come next week especially as there are two Ja. holidays coming up August 1 and 6 so that's two days Kgn will be cocking up their feet on the beach so they need to get in overdrive before such time (lol)

Nevaeha said:
Wow! I can't believe how long it is taking for Kingston to return passports, it used to take approximately two weeks on average. And it's interesting to read that they called your friend to tell her it was ready, usually they would just send it out via DHL.

All that matters is she is going to get it very soon and I'm sure she's beyond happy!

Good luck getting yours back SOON! :D
lonelycanadianwifey said:

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good evening or good morning which ever you want to call it......i had a busy busy day today, we had our annual company golf tournament today, I was out there all day in that hot hot weather selling raffle tickets! Got me a nice burn to show for all my help! LOL WOW @ Nev the forum is really quiet today........3 weeks already done in July!!!!!!!! do you believe it! Hoping next week they blast off the end of July with some good s&$t! Big ups to all the Kingston workers working so hard for us! Please send our spouses home to us.....really missing hubby tonight but I actually made it thru a week without wanting to get drunk at the end of the week and anyone that knows me knows this is a good thing for me because usually by Friday I am depressed from not hearing anything and just wanna drown in my sorrows :) but I did good this week........for some reason it hasn't even bothered me too much, I think i am basically just resigned to the fact now that no amount of me checking ECAS, checking email, bugging hubby to go check the mail is going to get him here any faster.....we just gotta wait!
@ SweetieQ I know you are gone now but prayers going out to you and hubby to get things settled in your lifes......God will surely make it right if it is supposed to be right.......have a good time while you are down there and bring me some rum cream home! LOL j/k

Have a good weekend everyone. Blessings

T

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Sweetie Q
Good morning. I know by now you're in Jamaica and here's hoping that you and hubby will be able to resolve any ongoing issues. As we say in Ja - what doesn't kill you, will strengthen you - so continue to be strengthened and remember there's no life without challenges, but it's our attitude towards same that determines how best we deal with same. Very best wishes and trust that all will go well. Surely hubby must be glad to see you and vice versa so make the best of it. Marriage takes a lot of compromise, commitment, caring and consideration, hence a lot of continuous work is required to make it work. Keep well.

SweetieQ said:
Good early morning Jam/Fam.

I am off to JA today for awhile to try work out some issues face to face with my hubby. For those of you that know of me, my hubby and I have been going through a very rough patch. Some of these things that we are going through I believe that only God can intervene and work them out. Don't be discouraged by my current situation because I have faith that it will be worked out in Gods due time. We just have to keep going one day at a time.
For all the members stay strong and keep supporting each other. This forum is really great, "each one teach one" phrase come to mind.
For all those that have received PPR and is waiting for them to be returned "congratulations", for the rest of us all of our time will come soon. It is just a matter of time.

Keep the faith. I am hoping that there will be lots of great news all around while I am away. God is able to make the impossible possible.

God Bless and have a Great Day.

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Hello

Hi guys!

I've been reading your posts for a few weeks now and finally decided to officially join you guys in the journey. I'm sure like most of you I began this journey sure that I would be a special case and get my approval in 7 months, but as i've been reading the posts in this forum I have come to realize that that may not be the case! I applied in May 2013 so i'm still optimistic and excited to get this darn application over with and have my husband come home! Anyways, I better go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Hope you all have a great weekend ;D

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Welcome, and stick and stay with the group as you make this journey!

It is beautiful out there today. I have both taken my bicycle out and gone for a walk today.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Re: Hello

lonely_cdnwife said:
Hi guys!

I've been reading your posts for a few weeks now and finally decided to officially join you guys in the journey. I'm sure like most of you I began this journey sure that I would be a special case and get my approval in 7 months, but as i've been reading the posts in this forum I have come to realize that that may not be the case! I applied in May 2013 so i'm still optimistic and excited to get this darn application over with and have my husband come home! Anyways, I better go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Welcome lonely_cndwife!!! Hope your journey happens quickly and efficiently...as we wish this for everybody in our jam fam!!!

Waiting

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012

Welcome to the journey. Enjoy "the ride". Surely it might not be that bumpy as you think as everyone's experience is different as the forum only represents a fraction of the total applications that are sent to Kgn. Keep positive. Some persons have got through in even less than 7 months so until your time comes you just never know. The waiting can seem long however but just hang in there as it will be over one day.

lonely_cdnwife said:
Hi guys!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016

lonely_cdnwife said:
Hi guys!

Hey there sis... welcome to our little family here. we all hope you stick around with us until your journey is over.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
It has now officially been 10 months since I have submitted my application. And I have yet to hear anything.
My husbands medical also expires in 3 days.

Tomorrow I have a day off and plan to see what I can stir up.

I do not feel my Application is any more or less important than anyone's else's, but I feel that some of us on here should have heard something by now. Even if we hadnt gotten through, some
Information as to how our applications are progressing would be nice.

I don't hate the players. I hate the game.

My rant is done.

<3 D

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
Well said Danielle. What do your notes say?? Anything??

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
mrsbrown said:
Well said Danielle. What do your notes say?? Anything??
Unless I'm reading them wrong. Pretty much nothing. It says he passed the medical. And that I have tried to
Make contact with them. And also there is some record of airfares and hotel stays from our honeymoon and a surprise for his birthday. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. But nothing seems to be started.
:(

<3. D

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Aw... Does it ever get easier guys? I've only been waiting for 3 months (I'm sorry if i sound ungrateful to some of the people who have been waiting a lot longer than me) and am getting depressed on Fridays when I haven't heard anything :( What do you guys do to stop yourselves from going crazy??

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning everyone......hello to the new people.....do stick and stay, it is a wonderful group to join during this process as we are all going thru the same thing and can feel for each other no matter what.....Come on Kingston we got some passports that gotta come back to some spouses and we need more calls this week for PPR's please and thank you.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lonely_cdnwife said:
Aw... Does it ever get easier guys? I've only been waiting for 3 months (I'm sorry if i sound ungrateful to some of the people who have been waiting a lot longer than me) and am getting depressed on Fridays when I haven't heard anything :( What do you guys do to stop yourselves from going crazy??
Believe me, I am not one to sugar coat anything and NO it does not get any easier but I found that if I keep myself busy it makes the time go quicker!