Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Good Morning Forum Fam; ;D

Kingston is hard at work :p My hubby got a generic email from them last night around 8pm. He wrote them 2 weeks ago asking for an AOR.

This was the response:

Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 04 March 2013 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact you directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application
Status <https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en> . Applicants may also refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca <http://www.jamaica.gc.ca/> , for more information about processing times.

Regards,

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
see again they contradict what the website says, cause they are saying the process times start from when the application is received by CIC and the website says the 19th months start when it is received by Kingston...........who know? ? ? ? ? ? ?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning all. Well we still have a few people waiting for their passports back....sakia, kerolsgirl, waitingonforever and tamarind....hoping you all get them back this week......
We want some landing stories up in here to get us all excited!

Welcome to the new people in the house.....glad you could join us.......sounds like you are getting good advice I won't bother answering your questions too......might just confuse you all. lol KTLuv if you have any questions while filling out your app, jump on here, and someone will be around to help you out........really saves lawyer fees doing it yourself and it isn't so hard when you actually figure out how to do it! My only advice is try to get your medical right before you want to send it in as this process can be long for some and sometimes you have to get your medicals redone if they are done too early.

Hope you all have a great day!

COME ON KINGSTON!!!!! MAKE SOME NOISE FOR US TODAY!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth&amp; Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med &amp; PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
chickie72 said:
see again they contradict what the website says, cause they are saying the process times start from when the application is received by CIC and the website says the 19th months start when it is received by Kingston...........who know? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Yea I noticed that too; which was a little weird to me; as well I notice they ensured not to mention any timelines and made reference to the website. Who really knows for real.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Kadi27 said:
Yea I noticed that too; which was a little weird to me; as well I notice they ensured not to mention any timelines and made reference to the website. Who really knows for real.
On the CIC website, for Stage 2 processing it states:

'The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices once Step 1 has been completed.'

The way I read it, it matches what was in your hubby's letter.
:D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Good morning Jam Fam!!!

May some one be blessed today by the grace of god and be contacted by the High Commission with some wonderful news!!!!

GO KINGSTON!!!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
chickie72 said:
Good morning all. Well we still have a few people waiting for their passports back....sakia, kerolsgirl, waitingonforever and tamarind....hoping you all get them back this week......
We want some landing stories up in here to get us all excited!

Welcome to the new people in the house.....glad you could join us.......sounds like you are getting good advice I won't bother answering your questions too......might just confuse you all. lol KTLuv if you have any questions while filling out your app, jump on here, and someone will be around to help you out........really saves lawyer fees doing it yourself and it isn't so hard when you actually figure out how to do it! My only advice is try to get your medical right before you want to send it in as this process can be long for some and sometimes you have to get your medicals redone if they are done too early.

Hope you all have a great day!

COME ON KINGSTON!!!!! MAKE SOME NOISE FOR US TODAY!
Thanks chickie!!!! I will be sure to put up my landing story REAL soon!!! I'm sending Kingston some brain waves :eek:...lol

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth&amp; Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med &amp; PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Nevaeha said:

'The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices once Step 1 has been completed.'

Thanks Nev; that's a different outlook. Either way I am happy for a response but I know its not been assigned to an officer as yet seeing that they have 'pending initial review'.

So I continue to wait :)

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 &amp; December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Good morning everyone! :)

i have a quick question.. my wife wants to send additional proof of on going relationship to Kingston... like phone bills, pictures, and photo copies of her passport showing that she came to Jamaica to see me.

is it better she send it via email or postal mail ? ? ?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Kadi27 said:
I am more then happy if the 19months is from when CIC receives it, I got 2 months left LOL

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:

ok the way i see it, the stage one says "30 days" (for example) the stage 2 is 19 months........so the 19 months by what you are saying will start after stage 1 is completed which would be the 30 days or 5 months later in our case....the way i read it is the stage 1 wouldnt be complete until after the stage one processing time is done.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
chilld of God said:

i have a quick question.. my wife wants to send additional proof of on going relationship to Kingston... like phone bills, pictures, and photo copies of her passport showing that she came to Jamaica to see me.

I have sent several things to them and they get it when I sent a case specific inquiry; Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=kingston

you can scan the items and attach them on that link if you would like....

Also on my GCMS notes, it was mentioned that they received a fax from me also because I faxed more information to them too. Here is what the website says which takes you to the case specific inquiry

Updating an application for permanent residence

If you already have an application at our office for a permanent resident visa you must inform us:

Immediately:

change of address, including change of e-mail address
request for withdrawal of your application
change of immigration representative

After you have received your file number (letter B followed by 9 digits):

birth, adoption, death, marriage, or divorce that changes information provided in your application

To do so, please use this webform or the mailing address provided below.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jamaica-jamaique/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
ok the way i see it, the stage one says "30 days" (for example) the stage 2 is 19 months........so the 19 months by what you are saying will start after stage 1 is completed which would be the 30 days or 5 months later in our case....the way i read it is the stage 1 wouldnt be complete until after the stage one processing time is done.
At this point the timelines mean nothing to me because KG is going to do whatever they want...even if it takes longer than 19 months...no matter when we count from. ;)

Chickie, one thing I know for sure...we have been in this process too dang long... ::)

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 &amp; expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
chilld of God said:

I have sent mine through e-mail. What I did was scan the documents and sent as attachments. Also I sent the originals to Maddants, because I believe he will need the originals when he has his interview. But recently, I got an e-mail from Kingston that I have sent them enough stuff LOL!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
At this point the timelines mean nothing to me because KG is going to do whatever they want...even if it takes longer than 19 months...no matter when we count from. ;)

Chickie, one thing I know for sure...we have been in this process too dang long... ::)
Oh that much I can totally agree with! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 &amp; expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
We got some news!!!!
I am just here for a few minutes. Just wanted to up date on our status in this whole process. There has been a change on ecas for both me and Maddants. It says decision made when I log into both mine and his name and interview date is on there. But we also got the confirmation letter and what they requested for him to bring. ;D ;D ;D He has to take his passport in on the date when he has his interview. When is the date you want to know? It is a secret and I will leave this in suspense. I prefer it that way. Once the date has past we will let you know after he has done and gone through it. I can't wait, the day for me and maddants to be together is getting closer and closer!
Later forum family, I am at work and have to head out for lunch.