30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
chickie72 said:
welcome back stranger....doing your medical and police check again is being proactive and think it should work in your favor so way to go!
Thanks Chickie I hope so too thanks soooo much for all your help!!!! :-*

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
My understanding of the being forward date is that it is one year. Remember that Kingston's posted processing times merely Indicate the average processing time of 80% of applications in the previous year. It is not an indication of current processing.

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
chickie72 said:
word to the wise ordering the notes is better later then sooner lol I ordered my first set in November and nothing was started and it was really depressing! Finally in march notes I started to see happening and then others like me that have been over a year some of them nothing is still on their notes. It is basically up to u, they only cost 5.00 but yes very depressing when nothing is happening lol
I agree!!! i think i will wait a while before I ask for them. :)

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Nevaeha said:
Welcome to our forum family, Zoey80! :D

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the banana boat ride with the rest of us!
Thank you! it's an unfortunate ride but will be well worth it in the end :)

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Maddants said:
welcome to our little family here Zoey i hope you stick around and every the flight on immigration airways....we will be flying at 30,000 ft. so sit back and relax on this long journey......when your time come the you will just have to sky dive to your destination...lmaoooo
Thank you !! i'm glad i joined...definitely need the support :)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
mismine said:
Morning everyone!!!

Hope this will be a good week for many!!! Today is my one year from being approved as a sponsor and nothing yet but still trying to stay positive with all of you :D all your words of support and encouragement are so helpful and uplifting !!!! :-*
I was wondering Nevaeha or Chickie or anyone else that might know does our bring fourth date keep moving up with the embassy's timing? or does it stay at what it was when we started? what I mean is when I started Kingston time was 15 months now it is 19 so if next month its 22 my bring fourth date just keeps moving with it :'( ??
Hi mismine,

I know it's hard sunshine but turn that frown upside down! :D Each day that passes brings you one day closer to being reunited with your hubby!

Your bring forward date remains the same; it is one year to the date you received Stage 1 approval. I previously said it was one year to the date KG receives your application but I was misinformed. Now the million dollar question is what the heck do they do with it on that day?!?!

As for Stage 2 processing times, our applications move with current posted time lines. Stage 2 processing times start once Stage 1 is completed. So for me that means that even though I applied in March 2012, Stage 2 started in June 2012 when I was approved. So I would count 19 months from June 2012 which brings us to January 2014!!! :eek: And it could be longer because 19 months is how long it took to process 80% of applications between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013 per the CIC website.

Keep the faith because many people get through long before 19 months.

Try not to get too discouraged because when you least expect it your hubby is going to get a call for PPR and this will all be a distant memory...or so I'm told! :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning forum family and happy Tuesday to one and all
I hope that Kingston gets there butts in gear and start making some people on this forum happy
I can see that there are some people on here who are getting very itchy and over anxious.
The thing to remember is this is place of support and information. People who don't know each other personally and have bonded through one common issue “immigration” everyone on here is going through or have gone through basically the same thing and that is where we all have the common ground. Some go through in 5 months some in 6 some in 26 and any where in between. It is not what you did why your papers are taking longer than others. There is no magical formula or hidden secret as to why some people get through sooner than others. The straight and narrow is sad as it is we do not have any control over who will be the next person who's spouse will get the magical call for ppr. Is it fair hell no. I think this whole immigration system needs to reviewed and fixed after all this is peoples lives at stake here. This whole thing of not answering emails or when they do answer and email it is either a brush off or some bull*censored word* “ your are in line for query” speak English here give it us straight..... I know many people would rather get something like this “

Dear ------
stop send we email the straight fact of the matter is we don't touch your file yet so you a waste your time ...
there are about 70 files pon me desk that we don't touch yet and me only go through bout 5 a week.
So if me was you ..me would book a ticket and come to Jamaica come get some from yuh man cause it gwane be awhile till him get threw.....

On the serious note though this whole immigration process is a trial and test and it may seem like it goes on forever but one day it will be over.
You are all in my prayers please continue to help one another get through this process, support from this forum is vital as most of our loved ones even though they care they have no clue what we are going through and can not relate in anyway.
Much love fam jam
Awww, Ready, you're too much! Thanks for the Friday giggle...on a Tuesday...ugh! :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning everyone

Come on Kingston. Make someone happy today!!!!!!!!!

Look who is 1 month today.

Happy 1 month birthday baby sammy!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Hi mismine,

I know it's hard sunshine but turn that frown upside down! :D Each day that passes brings you one day closer to being reunited with your hubby!

Your bring forward date remains the same; it is one year to the date you received Stage 1 approval. I previously said it was one year to the date KG receives your application but I was misinformed. Now the million dollar question is what the heck do they do with it on that day?!?!

As for Stage 2 processing times, our applications move with current posted time lines. Stage 2 processing times start once Stage 1 is completed. So for me that means that even though I applied in March 2012, Stage 2 started in June 2012 when I was approved. So I would count 19 months from June 2012 which brings us to January 2014!!! :eek: And it could be longer because 19 months is how long it took to process 80% of applications between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013 per the CIC website.

Keep the faith because many people get through long before 19 months.

Try not to get too discouraged because when you least expect it your hubby is going to get a call for PPR and this will all be a distant memory...or so I'm told! :D

hmmmmmm what an awesome quote Nev!

Try not to get too discouraged because when you least expect it your hubby is going to get a call for PPR and this will all be a distant memory.

Remember this on your blue day also my friend....i keep saying....just one day your hubby is going to pick up the phone and BLAM....PPR! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning everyone

She is a cutie! ;D

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
I am just dropping by for a visit. Just to say hello to everyone on this forum. I just wish this time would pass by quicker. All this time of waiting takes it's toll on everyone. But I keep smiling, the day will come when this is over and life with Maddants will continue on in Canada. Both me and Maddants have been managing to make it through this whole process thus far and just getting thought this one day at a time. In the long run, it will be well worth the wait. The most important thing is to remember how much we love each other and keep up the ongoing communication with each other. There will always be down days, but when I hear his voice and get messages from him, it makes my day.
Keep positive everyone! I am praying for all of us to get through this, and hoping for everyone not to be so down at times. It is a rough road, but the end journey is Pray that Kingston can get the job done in a timely manner and that the heavy burden of there work can be lifted so they can get back on track. There is a lot of people waiting to be with their loved ones!!! Let's go Kingston! Get a burst of energy, break a few records here, we all are counting on you! You will have a lot of grateful people here! and when that time comes when you and your loved one can be together, don't forget to give thanks.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning everyone

Such a beauty! Thanks for sharing the picture of your precious gem with us, Sammy!

How come time flies when a baby is growing up and time goes so slowly in the immigration process? ;)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
hmmmmmm what an awesome quote Nev!

Try not to get too discouraged because when you least expect it your hubby is going to get a call for PPR and this will all be a distant memory.[/red]

Remember this on your blue day also my friend....i keep saying....just one day your hubby is going to pick up the phone and BLAM....PPR! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ummmm...it's much easier giving advice then taking it, Chickie! :D

Right back at you, babe! Thanks for being YOU!
:-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
+1's all around for each of you being you!

My little immigration gift to you! ha ha!!! Go ahead, spread some positivity by rating each other "good" for all of the help we've received from one another. ONE LOVE!!!! It'll make you feel good, I promise!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for being the most wonderful forum family; I couldn't get through this process without each and every one of you! :-*

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Nevaeha said:
+1's all around for each of you being you!

My little immigration gift to you! ha ha!!! Go ahead, spread some positivity by rating each other "good" for all of the help we've received from one another. ONE LOVE!!!! It'll make you feel good, I promise!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for being the most wonderful forum family; I couldn't get through this process without each and everyone of you! :-*
Awe look at you being all sweet and stuff :D I hope you have a wonderful night Nev and you are always lifting spirits