Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Need to be with Hubby said:
I am in processing queue. Yay :)
Yahhh at least you heard from Kingston that is a good thing! We give praise for any little bit of update that we can! :p ;D :D :p ;D :D ;)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
*HAPPY HUMP DAY*

Come on Kingston, show us the love! Make this fine day even more more special by showering us with PPR's! :D
we should all be humping today :p :( :p :( :p :(

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Morning family

A friend of mine his wife went for her interview yesterday in Kingston. Just wanted to update anyone who has to go through an interview to be prepared to grilled like you are a burger and the immigration officer is Goerge Forman. She told us that they had her in a room for 55 minutes asking her questions . I found that to be over kill my husband was in there for 15- 20 minutes. She said the officer interviewing her kept leaving the room and making phone calls. I believe it was to verify information with someone else because during the time she was being interviewed someone from immigration also called my friend and was asking him questions so I think they were trying to make sure that she was not lieing. She was asked about him, his work place, his family. The lady interviewing her also asked about his family. How well she knew his family. The relationship she has with his kids. She said the lady even asked why they married so quickly after meeting each other. One comment the lady made to her which I found to be rude and out of order was why she could not find a man her own age( when since age have anything to do with anything) plus the age difference is not that great between them . she is 23 he is 37 .
They also did not tell her weather or not she passed the interview ( not strange to me because they did not tell my hubby either. They did however take her passport and kept it with them which could be a good or bad thing. My husband was given back his passport when he went for his interview and we though for sure that was a bad sign but a month later he got ppr so who knows. Anyways just wanted to give yall a heads up.

come on kingston give this forum something to smile about today my moon walk shoes need to dusted off been a bit since i tek dem out the box
Morning Readygirl.......thanks for letting us know about your friends, it will give others that may have to do an interview a little bit of information anyways. I understand why they are sooooooo into your business in the interview though.....and still people get through that just end of leaving the wives/husbands after they come into Canada. Obviously from your friends, their age difference was a concern so they had to ask even though we all know it has nothing to do with age.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning everyone.....still waiting on Who God Bless's landing story.....they should be home sometime this week, Kerolsgirl and Tamarind and waitingonforever are still waiting for their passports to be returned. Good luck to you all! The rest of us are just here waiting for any kind of news! Please please please give us something!
My boss's quote in life is "Don't ever expect something, then you won't be disappointed when you don't get it" I am truly beginning to believe in this and have just said that when my time comes it comes....I am not saying to myself anymore, this should be the week to hear something because always there is the disappointment come Friday when nothing has happened.
Green crayon is ready and prepared though!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Nevaeha said:
Thanks for sharing your friend's experience with us, Ready. Would you mind letting us know when they applied?
sure they applied before i did (the 2nd time) there application went to cic Novemeber 2011
and all now they don't get through yet

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
I emailed Kingston a few day ago...

this is their responds...

App: **********
File: **********
Client Number: ********

Dear child of God,

Please understand that our office cannot provide you with updates by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you if any action is required on your part.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

Regards,

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
chilld of God said:
I emailed Kingston a few day ago...

this is their responds...

App: **********
File: **********
Client Number: ********

Dear child of God,

Please understand that our office cannot provide you with updates by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you if any action is required on your part.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

Regards,
I got that same email a month ago word for word grrr!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
sure they applied before i did (the 2nd time) there application went to cic Novemeber 2011
and all now they don't get through yet
:eek: And it took this long for Kingston to request an interview? You've got to be kidding me. It doesn't take them that long to decide whether or not a relationship is genuine! They should have interviewed your friend a year ago!!! :mad:

This is just further proof that applications are not processed in order of receipt. :mad: ::)

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Trust me I girl I full agree with you on that one . Through the immigration journey I learned two things don’t try to figure out there system cause they don’t have one . each officer seems to have there own way of doing things and go at what ever pace them feel like and 2. Learn to never expect nothing from them that way you wont be disappointed and when them finally start make movement it will be a welcome surprise. Nev you done know Kingston (immigration on whole is b**ch) you were there from the beginning I went from 3 months of not hearing a word from cic to aor and approval on the same day then 3 more months of nothing from them no email no correspondence nothing to all of a sudden interview, dna test, ppr, anonymous letter saying my marriage is a fraud and approval then landing all within 2-3 months. Case and point immigration is unpredictable and test your patients big time.
I don’t wish this process on anyone cause it will drive you crazy or at the very least turn you into weekend alcoholics.
They either don’t know or don’t care say a people life dem a deal with ( sorry me jump from English to patwa all the time) . With faith and trust in God there is a light at the end of the tunnel weather it’s 3 months 6 months 10 months or more. We all wish dem would be more clear and keep us up to date pon the thing but it naw happen dem nuh care cause a nuh fi dem life a get screwed up. At the end of the day dem go home to dem husband or wife so dem good.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Trust me I girl I full agree with you on that one . Through the immigration journey I learned two things don't try to figure out there system cause they don't have one . each officer seems to have there own way of doing things and go at what ever pace them feel like and 2. Learn to never expect nothing from them that way you wont be disappointed and when them finally start make movement it will be a welcome surprise. Nev you done know Kingston (immigration on whole is b**ch) you were there from the beginning I went from 3 months of not hearing a word from cic to aor and approval on the same day then 3 more months of nothing from them no email no correspondence nothing to all of a sudden interview, dna test, ppr, anonymous letter saying my marriage is a fraud and approval then landing all within 2-3 months. Case and point immigration is unpredictable and test your patients big time.
I don't wish this process on anyone cause it will drive you crazy or at the very least turn you into weekend alcoholics.
They either don't know or don't care say a people life dem a deal with ( sorry me jump from English to patwa all the time) . With faith and trust in God there is a light at the end of the tunnel weather it's 3 months 6 months 10 months or more. We all wish dem would be more clear and keep us up to date pon the thing but it naw happen dem nuh care cause a nuh fi dem life a get screwed up. At the end of the day dem go home to dem husband or wife so dem good.
did someone mention alcohol? ? ? ? ? ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
ready_fi_move_on said:
Morning family

A friend of mine his wife went for her interview yesterday in Kingston. Just wanted to update anyone who has to go through an interview to be prepared to grilled like you are a burger and the immigration officer is Goerge Forman. She told us that they had her in a room for 55 minutes asking her questions . I found that to be over kill my husband was in there for 15- 20 minutes. She said the officer interviewing her kept leaving the room and making phone calls. I believe it was to verify information with someone else because during the time she was being interviewed someone from immigration also called my friend and was asking him questions so I think they were trying to make sure that she was not lieing. She was asked about him, his work place, his family. The lady interviewing her also asked about his family. How well she knew his family. The relationship she has with his kids. She said the lady even asked why they married so quickly after meeting each other. One comment the lady made to her which I found to be rude and out of order was why she could not find a man her own age( when since age have anything to do with anything) plus the age difference is not that great between them . she is 23 he is 37 .
They also did not tell her weather or not she passed the interview ( not strange to me because they did not tell my hubby either. They did however take her passport and kept it with them which could be a good or bad thing. My husband was given back his passport when he went for his interview and we though for sure that was a bad sign but a month later he got ppr so who knows. Anyways just wanted to give yall a heads up.

come on kingston give this forum something to smile about today my moon walk shoes need to dusted off been a bit since i tek dem out the box
Ready your friend must of had the same IO that my husband did..she asked questions about my step children and why he didn't marry his babies moms...he got rung thru the ringer aswel...If she is a middle aged lady short grey hair, most likely it is...The same thing happened to my husband with his passport they never gave him an answer about the outcome of the interview but also kept his passport, so I'm hoping this is a good sign... ::)

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Lol dat description sound like the “B’ who interview my husband . With her bright self bout how she fi know say a nuh we nuh just get married fi get him a visa – a bankers box filled with 6 years of relationship proof and I even accompied him to the interview and was waiting outside and she had the nerve to go on and on bout people trying to manipulate the system etc…. that’s why I don’t blame my husband one bit “him tell her listen to me lady, me naw go sit dung here and have you insult me and my wife and our relationship ova some f---ing visa if yuh want you can keep it cause jah know say this piece a paper cant keep our family apart so whether it in ja or Canada we a go still be togather so you can keep it for all me care.” Lol I thought for sure him he was gonna get turned down after that so I was very surprised when he got the call for ppr.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
chickie72 said:
did someone mention alcohol? ? ? ? ? ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p
Lol alcohol the cause and solution to all life’s problems

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
ready_fi_move_on said:
Lol dat description sound like the “B' who interview my husband . With her bright self bout how she fi know say a nuh we nuh just get married fi get him a visa – a bankers box filled with 6 years of relationship proof and I even accompied him to the interview and was waiting outside and she had the nerve to go on and on bout people trying to manipulate the system etc.... that's why I don't blame my husband one bit “him tell her listen to me lady, me naw go sit dung here and have you insult me and my wife and our relationship ova some f---ing visa if yuh want you can keep it cause jah know say this piece a paper cant keep our family apart so whether it in ja or Canada we a go still be togather so you can keep it for all me care.” Lol I thought for sure him he was gonna get turned down after that so I was very surprised when he got the call for ppr.
The lady was kinda rude to my husband..tellin him "I" dont think you marriage is legit...she told him about three times and he didnt get angry..he just told her that "yes it is" after every time she said it..so we will see...have you heard of Kingston holding passports after interview?

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
ready_fi_move_on said:
Lol alcohol the cause and solution to all life's problems
Mmmm pineapple juice with some coconut rum sounds good to me!!!!!!