January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
Awe look at you being all sweet and stuff :D I hope you have a wonderful night Nev and you are always lifting spirits
Just spreading some happy immigration fairy dust to the Jam Fam!

May Kingston shower us with PPR's before the end of the week!
:D

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
mrsbrown said:
My understanding of the being forward date is that it is one year. Remember that Kingston's posted processing times merely Indicate the average processing time of 80% of applications in the previous year. It is not an indication of current processing.
Thank you for the info Mrs Brown I hope they hurry up :D

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Nevaeha said:
Hi mismine,

I know it's hard sunshine but turn that frown upside down! :D Each day that passes brings you one day closer to being reunited with your hubby!

Your bring forward date remains the same; it is one year to the date you received Stage 1 approval. I previously said it was one year to the date KG receives your application but I was misinformed. Now the million dollar question is what the heck do they do with it on that day?!?!

As for Stage 2 processing times, our applications move with current posted time lines. Stage 2 processing times start once Stage 1 is completed. So for me that means that even though I applied in March 2012, Stage 2 started in June 2012 when I was approved. So I would count 19 months from June 2012 which brings us to January 2014!!! :eek: And it could be longer because 19 months is how long it took to process 80% of applications between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013 per the CIC website.

Keep the faith because many people get through long before 19 months.

Try not to get too discouraged because when you least expect it your hubby is going to get a call for PPR and this will all be a distant memory...or so I'm told! :D
Thank you Nevaeha your so great!!!! so much help :D thank you for the words of encouragement they mean alot I know you have been waiting so long too I guess I want to order notes maybe they will b helpful after all this time could you please tell me how :-* thanks I would appreciate it greatly I have to do something can"t just sit here ;)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
mismine said:
Nevaeha your so great!!!! so much help thank you for the words of encouragement they mean alot I know you have been waiting so long too I guess I want to order notes maybe they will b helpful after all this time could you please tell me how thanks I would appreciate it greatly I have to do something can"t just sit here
mismine, here is the link to order the GCMS notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Your hubby has to sign the consent form each time you order the notes. I had my hubby sign 12 of them, one for each month of the year! The notes cost $5 and you pay for them at the end of the ordering process.

And, um, yes, I've been around a little while! ;) (only a couple of weeks longer than you!)

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
lonelymrs said:
I don't have phone bills or send him money either so that's why I was a little worried ....But I do top his phone up all due to his laziness lol that way I know the service wont expire lol!
@Lonelymrs you can start taking pics of your bb messages, thats what I did. You can ask a friend to use their phone to take the pics and then send the pics to your email.

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Need to be with Hubby said:
I am in processing queue. Yay :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D need to b with hubby CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D :D :D

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
We're ALL in the processing queue. That's the standard form reply they send to everyone. It's the "in process" Ecas status that means they are actually working on your file. If u review the old posts u will see manyany people have received that wording and there is no actual progress. It's very misleading unfortunately.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Friendly reminder: several people (that have already landed) never had 'In Process' as a status on e-cas. It went straight from 'Application Received' to 'Decision Made'. :)

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
samll1 said:
@ Lonelymrs you can start taking pics of your bb messages, thats what I did. You can ask a friend to use their phone to take the pics and then send the pics to your email.
You can actually save your chats on BBM, that is what I did and then just emailed them to myself and printed them. Its in the settings on your BBM.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
*HAPPY HUMP DAY*

Come on Kingston, show us the love! Make this fine day even more more special by showering us with PPR's! :D

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Morning family

A friend of mine his wife went for her interview yesterday in Kingston. Just wanted to update anyone who has to go through an interview to be prepared to grilled like you are a burger and the immigration officer is Goerge Forman. She told us that they had her in a room for 55 minutes asking her questions . I found that to be over kill my husband was in there for 15- 20 minutes. She said the officer interviewing her kept leaving the room and making phone calls. I believe it was to verify information with someone else because during the time she was being interviewed someone from immigration also called my friend and was asking him questions so I think they were trying to make sure that she was not lieing. She was asked about him, his work place, his family. The lady interviewing her also asked about his family. How well she knew his family. The relationship she has with his kids. She said the lady even asked why they married so quickly after meeting each other. One comment the lady made to her which I found to be rude and out of order was why she could not find a man her own age( when since age have anything to do with anything) plus the age difference is not that great between them . she is 23 he is 37 .
They also did not tell her weather or not she passed the interview ( not strange to me because they did not tell my hubby either. They did however take her passport and kept it with them which could be a good or bad thing. My husband was given back his passport when he went for his interview and we though for sure that was a bad sign but a month later he got ppr so who knows. Anyways just wanted to give yall a heads up.

come on kingston give this forum something to smile about today my moon walk shoes need to dusted off been a bit since i tek dem out the box

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ready_fi_move_on said:
Morning family

A friend of mine his wife went for her interview yesterday in Kingston. Just wanted to update anyone who has to go through an interview to be prepared to grilled like you are a burger and the immigration officer is Goerge Forman. She told us that they had her in a room for 55 minutes asking her questions . I found that to be over kill my husband was in there for 15- 20 minutes. She said the officer interviewing her kept leaving the room and making phone calls. I believe it was to verify information with someone else because during the time she was being interviewed someone from immigration also called my friend and was asking him questions so I think they were trying to make sure that she was not lieing. She was asked about him, his work place, his family. The lady interviewing her also asked about his family. How well she knew his family. The relationship she has with his kids. She said the lady even asked why they married so quickly after meeting each other. One comment the lady made to her which I found to be rude and out of order was why she could not find a man her own age( when since age have anything to do with anything) plus the age difference is not that great between them . she is 23 he is 37 .
They also did not tell her weather or not she passed the interview ( not strange to me because they did not tell my hubby either. They did however take her passport and kept it with them which could be a good or bad thing. My husband was given back his passport when he went for his interview and we though for sure that was a bad sign but a month later he got ppr so who knows. Anyways just wanted to give yall a heads up.

come on kingston give this forum something to smile about today my moon walk shoes need to dusted off been a bit since i tek dem out the box
good morning sis........thank you for sharing this experience of your friend wife interview....that can sure help me alot and i know to be prepared for anything......the main thing i want is for them to take my passport from me before i leave the embassy.....i dont want to bring it back home with me like they did your hubby....i think when they take a person passport it a very good thing. i might be wrong but i never heard of the immigration taking your passport and still turn a person down but anything can happen with these ppl.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
i think that being is prepare is a good thing but not to prepared then it looks rehearsed. make sure you know all there is know about your spouse ( which should already be a given) and just be straight and honest with the immigration officer . when my hubby went for his interview the immigration officer was rude as can be you just got to keep your kool( he did not) but he was honest and i think that is what did it for him. The immigration officer say that he was genuine in what he had to say and that it was not some gimmick to come in the country. As long as you are honest and forth right with the immigration officer there should be no issue. dem do them things deh fi try and draw people out

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Morning family

Thanks for sharing your friend's experience with us, Ready. Would you mind letting us know when they applied?