Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
yolo1980 said:
good morning family happy Monday

God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise God my husband received a phone call from Immigration to send in his passport, and original birth certificate and marriage certificate along with a pre- paid DHL slip praise the lord i am so happy today.

God bless you all i hope there will be more phone calls today
Happy Monday indeed Yolo1980.

Congrats to and yours and hopefully its smooth sailing from here.

This really gives hope to the waiting game!

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yolo1980 said:

God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise God my husband received a phone call from Immigration to send in his passport, and original birth certificate and marriage certificate along with a pre- paid DHL slip praise the lord i am so happy today.

this is good to hear wow

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
so long, i hope i get to hear some news soon too.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to u yolo from experience it is a great liok for hubby coming so give it two weeks to a month an hubby will be home i hope everyone hear sum gud news n dont worry hubby wrking on a project so thats y i havent update any landing story as soon as it is sll finalized the update will cum god bless u all

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to the forum hope all is well despite the long wait dont give up kingston has it in store for everyone blessings to u all

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
So, I received a reply to my email from last week, just fyi....

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

This is in response to your email below. Your spouse application is being processed and remains in the processing queue. He will be notified once any action is required on his part.

Regards
Immigration, Kingston

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the spouse/sponsor and personal representative for Mr. xxxxx. Our UCI # is xxxxxx and our Application number isxxxxxxx.

I understand that my sponsorship Application was approved on April 11, 2013 and that the Application was forwarded to your office in Kingston. To date I have no received any confirmation from your office that the Application was received.

I understand you are very busy with the volume of Applications that are filed, but could you please simply confirm that our Application has been received by your office. I also have additional documents to support the validity of my relationship with my husband in the form of new airline tickets can you advise if I should send these materials to your office?

Thank you in advance,

My take on this is that when they tell u that your application is being processed - it does not mean "IN process"... and that the "processing queue is the pile of stuff waiting to be looked at.

I recall a few posts ago, someone was wondering about that wording... I dont think it means anything, and they didnt even answer my question. *sigh*... I'm going to send the supplemental info anyways.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Kingston,Jamaica

yolo1980 said:

Fantastic news yolo1980 ;D, so happy for you and your husband!! Pretty fast processing it seems as well according to your timeline, maybe with the new VACs open people will start seeing faster progress overall. Congratulations and blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Kingston,Jamaica

mrsbrown said:

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

This is in response to your email below. Your spouse application is being processed and remains in the processing queue. He will be notified once any action is required on his part.

Regards
Immigration, Kingston

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the spouse/sponsor and personal representative for Mr. xxxxx. Our UCI # is xxxxxx and our Application number isxxxxxxx.

I understand that my sponsorship Application was approved on April 11, 2013 and that the Application was forwarded to your office in Kingston. To date I have no received any confirmation from your office that the Application was received.

I understand you are very busy with the volume of Applications that are filed, but could you please simply confirm that our Application has been received by your office. I also have additional documents to support the validity of my relationship with my husband in the form of new airline tickets can you advise if I should send these materials to your office?

Thank you in advance,

My take on this is that when they tell u that your application is being processed - it does not mean "IN process"... and that the "processing queue is the pile of stuff waiting to be looked at.

I recall a few posts ago, someone was wondering about that wording... I dont think it means anything, and they didnt even answer my question. *sigh*... I'm going to send the supplemental info anyways.
On the positive side, this does confirm your file is there (close enough to an AOR) and even the fact that you received a reply at all is good news. Many people do not. This shows progress and as you said, you will send in your supplemental info. anyway so they do have you on their radar at least!! Keep the faith :)

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
LOL - thanks... thats what I love about this forum... focus on the positive. Good grief can you imagine how big the "precessing queue" is??? only 10 days left until Jamaica

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
yolo1980 said:

Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations yolo!!!! Kingston must have made the phone call to your hubby very early this morning judging from the time of your post. :D

Come on Kingston, one phone call down this week, many more to gooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
mrsbrown said:

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

Regards
Immigration, Kingston

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you in advance,

We'll take just about anything Kingston throws at us, mrsbrown!!!! A response from them, even if they don't answer your specific question ( ::) ) is still a response! It reminds us that they are hard at work on our applications one way or another!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Awesome news. Congrats!

yolo1980 said:

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Nevaeha, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can you update me please.
After so many months PPR today, i am beside myself, i will finally get my husband. Thank you Jesus. I purposely stayed away from posting as i thought it would truly depress people to see my timeline. Anyway it is almost over, in the background i rejoiced for all those with good news and SweetieQ I wish you all the best life has to offer. :) :) :D :D ps sorry for the screaming, but I know you all understand.

M.Pranke

May 3, 2013
He that wait upon the Lord shall renew his/ strength; shall mount up with wings like eagle..

The race is not for the swift but for those who can endure!

know that Jah is the giver of all good things; you are next in line for his blessing

If we had the ability to see what is ahead we would not take chances in life which are essentially the vitamin for our soul.. We would not love and be loved! We would not believe. So we dont get to see the future and must WAIT and WAIT some more. The lord/Jah/Allah/Buddah or whomever he is to you sees all things and knows all things. He gives/release/withhold according to his vision, what he knows. When the time arrives for us to get the lesson he throws the door wide open and all enters; good and bad for he understands the moment he wants you soul to celebrate or cry. Some of you here are getting ready to cry...but even as it appears your life is be ripped from you, know 'papa' is waiting to lift you up. some of you will see an end of your sorry and a man is sent to repair your heart and heal the broken parts in your soul. For once in your life you will be the one with good news, no longer having to watch others enjoy the beauty of a loving relationship but you must wait some more. Some of you will find yourselves wishing you were alone again, while others will wonder how did i live without you. So you must wait some more... if only you could see what lies ahead of you, only then would you realize how blessed you are in this moment and gladly WAIT some more.

Neveah.. blessings, wait my friend your greatest lover "jehovah" says I am protecting you, I am preparing you, I am giving you the best gift, teaching you how to wait on me...for the day will come when your eyes will open and you will understand why you had to wait... love

I dedicate these songs to those who are waiting and know that GOD knows best; close and open door according to his plan for us and the lessons he needs to teach us. For those of you who feel angels always have wings then ignore my message, mock and rididicule if you will.

I have to say that this is so inspirational.....I've been away from my hubby for 3 months and counting and long distance is finally hitting hard and honestly i couldnt have read this at a better time.God is good.thank you! :)

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Happy for you. Congrats
Who God Bless said:
Nevaeha, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can you update me please.
After so many months PPR today, i am beside myself, i will finally get my husband. Thank you Jesus. I purposely stayed away from posting as i thought it would truly depress people to see my timeline. Anyway it is almost over, in the background i rejoiced for all those with good news and SweetieQ I wish you all the best life has to offer. :) :) :D :D ps sorry for the screaming, but I know you all understand.
lonelycanadianwifey said: