App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Lol im using a new phone not used to it yet as I was saying things should be done by September so I'm hoping my husbands will get through by then . I continue to pray for all of u god bless you all

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Congrats to those have gotten good news

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hi CeeAllen, As we say in Ja - yuh a go live long till dem sun yuh - that means I thought of you just this week as haven't seen you on the forum in a while and here you are. I am very glad that your hubby has been successful with a good job. The Lord has blessed you both and trust things will continue to go well for you. That was a good piece of advice you gave especially about praying on bended knees. I so agree. Take care and keep popping in.

ceeallen said:
Popping in to give a shout out to all my Kingstonians!!! Havent gotten the chance to read back but hoping Kingston's doing something for my people!

Congrats to all those that heard something...the wait is a frustrating and agonizing one but rest assured it must come to an end..

Hubby and I are doing well! And our relationship is on the up and up so I'm so thankful for that...he also received his pr card a few weeks back..he has a full time permanent job and is making good money, so I can truly say the Lord is blessing us more and more each day...he texts me frequently during the day and is home within minutes after work is over, so I have alot to thank God for. His mercies are new to my family every morning...I just try to alwaysssss keep my trust and hope in him... One word of encouragement for you all: dont be afraid to get down on your knees and pray for your marriage....it's prayers that will keep you when the enemy comes in like a flood..pray for wisdom, pray for strength..pray pray pray

GOD BLESS U ALL

And for Kingston's....keep that ball rolling....there's alot more families waiting to be reunited :-*

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Everyone, I have not been on the forum for a while. just wanted to update you all.... i still did not get the letter as yes but God is working behind the seen.....my wife arrived safe and sound in Jamaica....yesterday i took her to see negril she loved it......we stayed on the beach for most of the day and i took her to see the most beautiful sunset then after went to eat some food....wait alot of time just walking around in negril until in was time to party like a rock star in the jungle club.....my wife was very suprise to see that i can dance since i been telling her that i cant....lol.......she is doing good here so next we will be touring Jamaica in the next few days..i hope everyone is doing good.i miss you all....

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, I have not been on the forum for a while. just wanted to update you all.... i still did not get the letter as yes but God is working behind the seen.....my wife arrived safe and sound in Jamaica....yesterday i took her to see negril she loved it......we stayed on the beach for most of the day and i took her to see the most beautiful sunset then after went to eat some food....wait alot of time just walking around in negril until in was time to party like a rock star in the jungle club.....my wife was very suprise to see that i can dance since i been telling her that i cant....lol.......she is doing good here so next we will be touring Jamaica in the next few days..i hope everyone is doing good.i miss you all....
I am so happy that the two of you are having a great time being together. You both deserve it after the long drawn out process. Thank you for letting us know that wifey is fine. I had no doubt she would be. Take care, continue to be blessed.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
SweetieQ said:
I am so happy that the two of you are having a great time being together. You both deserve it after the long drawn out process. Thank you for letting us know that wifey is fine. I had no doubt she would be. Take care, continue to be blessed.
Sweetie,
Sorry to hear you have pulled your application. Hope you have made the best decision and everything works out for you in the end.

D.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Quote from: SweetieQ on May 23, 2013, 03:54:37 pm

"Good afternoon Jam/Fam.

I know that chickie72 is not here ....Can someone please advise her to take my name off the ticker as I have cancelled my application for sponsorship".

Whatever lies ahead for you SweetieQ know that he who has made you and number ever hair on your head loves you beyond measure. For he wishes not to harm you but to prosper you and make you well. May your "God" continue to feed your divine will, as he continues to bless you and steer you into avenues of truth, understand he has great purpose for you. Be blessed! May love and honour follow you all the way through life, until you find to everlasting peace.. I will not asume that the worst has motivated that move; but that the creator is taking you on a journey where your spirt thrist to find newness and new adventures. http://youtu.be/2xdlsu4sCaU

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Hellooooooooooooo forum family and happy Sunday!

One more sleep until Kingston is back at work processing our applications. :D

Hopefully tomorrow will be someone's special day and they will receive PPR!!!!! We need to hear some great news to give us all hope.

Come on Kingston, please reunite some families this week. (And give Maddants his interview date!)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
:-*

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
good morning family happy Monday

God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise God my husband received a phone call from Immigration to send in his passport, and original birth certificate and marriage certificate along with a pre- paid DHL slip praise the lord i am so happy today.

God bless you all i hope there will be more phone calls today

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
What wonderful news! Is this the first contact u have had from Kingston? Are u listed as in process on Ecas?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
yolo1980 said:

God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise God my husband received a phone call from Immigration to send in his passport, and original birth certificate and marriage certificate along with a pre- paid DHL slip praise the lord i am so happy today.

Congrats!!!!!!!

You're husband will be home to you soon. What wonderful news to wake up too.

Now Kingston make some more calls today

Looks like it will be a wonderful summer for you Yolo :)

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
mrsbrown said:
What wonderful news! Is this the first contact u have had from Kingston? Are u listed as in process on Ecas?
his file went to in process on april 5th , a few weeks after that he was asked to bring in additional documents and a copy of schedule a

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
sammystorm19 said:
Congrats!!!!!!!

You're husband will be home to you soon. What wonderful news to wake up too.

Now Kingston make some more calls today

Looks like it will be a wonderful summer for you Yolo :)
here here ;D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Congrats to you both on your new chapter together. You bring hope for us November applicants.

yolo1980 said: