+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneandonly said:
Miss the sun nd hot weather I'm freezing in this cold being burnt is not cool. I have too much heat built up in my body from jamaica.
My husband like to lay or sit and bake himself in the sun. He think he is more attractive that way. I told him no way, I told him I think he is so hot with his pale skin and I compliment him all the time and finally, He rarely does it. Awesome :D

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneandonly said:
I'm so depressed haven't eaten since yesterday when I was in Jamaica mothers patty hands down best patty ever.
I went Mother's once over 5 years ago. I thought it was horrible and never went back. I thought of going back but that bad episode kept coming back and I have never had the courage to try again.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneandonly said:
Nah come on we had a debate lol juicy patty sucks. Mothers and tastee all the way juicy can't top it for me and hubby lol.
I would say tastee vegetable is definitely better than Juciy patties. But other types of Juicy patties is better to me.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kmah said:
Each time I come home from visiting my husband, I find the first few days back the worst, but eventually, you will get back into your regular routine and you will go back to how it was before you left. That doesn't make saying good bye any easier.

I have a constant countdown on my calendar and I put an X through every day so that I can see that it is getting closer to seeing him again....it helps me! Hubby used to hate it when I counted down to seeing him...said it made it feel longer, now he asks me all the time how many more days.

I promise that in a couple days you will feel better, but we are all here for you to help you through it!
HA ha ha funny my husband does the same thing with the X counting down the days. And now I find myself doing it. We joke about that he said I am slowly adjusting to his Candian lifestyle. :p

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetieQ said:
Hey there forum.
For all those who are running from the sun. I am sure you all will be wishing for it when you get here to Canada. especially during the winter months. I am sure you know the saying "wanti wanti can't get it and getti getti don't want it"

Trust me, you will be begging for Mr. Sun to please shine down on you.

FYI. Do you know that it is a proven fact that there are many Canadian's affected by S.A.D. Seasonal Affective Disorder in short is lack of Vitamin D (sunshine). Some of the people at my workplace have to use sun lamps at their desk to prevent them from getting depressed.

Enjoy the sun it is God's gift to us. Wear your sun screen and be safe. Remember everything in moderation.

Ha hah ah that is what my husband told me, but I just cannot imagine a place that cold. I guess I will have to experience it to really know. Moderation is the key for sure. But vitamin D comes in food too, hmmm sounds diet not right also.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetieQ said:
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down. I think what you want to say is that you miss hubby. Probaly if he was in anothr country you would say you miss that country too. It's OK to feel that way. i am in my 40's and believe it or not I cry like a baby when I have to leave my hubby as well. The last time I saw him in Nov/12 we were at Montego Bay airport and can you believe me i couldn't stop crying. The tears were just rolling down my face. I actually feel sad even thinking about it.

I think Mr and Mr's Madants have the right idea of using Skype, at least you can see your spouse.
Take care of your self and you go ahead and cry if you need to. Joy comes after.

Be blessed.
That is so sad. It will get better soon. We skype 24hrs too. We sleep with the skype on, wake up with it on, leave the house with it on, it feelis like we are living together. He sees and hears everything that happen at my place and visa versa. I don't know what we would have done with out it. When he is at work we talking on messenger or facebook. We talk around the colock except when we are asleep. Trust me I know it must be super hard for you guys.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetieQ said:
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down. I think what you want to say is that you miss hubby. Probaly if he was in anothr country you would say you miss that country too. It's OK to feel that way. i am in my 40's and believe it or not I cry like a baby when I have to leave my hubby as well. The last time I saw him in Nov/12 we were at Montego Bay airport and can you believe me i couldn't stop crying. The tears were just rolling down my face. I actually feel sad even thinking about it.

I think Mr and Mr's Madants have the right idea of using Skype, at least you can see your spouse.
Take care of your self and you go ahead and cry if you need to. Joy comes after.

Be blessed.
It is ok to cry and get it out. Your day is coming when you will be picking him up at the airport

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missfrustrated said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I would like to get some help from u guys. My situation is that I am being sponsored by my husband, and my application has gone over 18 months. I received a call from the Canadian high commission in Kingston last month. They told me that I will have to repeat my medical, and immediately after doing so I must submitt my passport. They imformed me that they are sending me some documents immediately. My concern is that I received the call over a month now, and I am yet to receive those documents. I am guessing that they might have been lost in the mail, and if that's the case; can I go ahead and do the medical without the medical re-do forms? Thanks.
That is good news but I would have gotten the form online and re do the medical and send it in, then they would probably send you the forms. But you seems very patient though like you are not in a hurry to go home. ::)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneandonly said:
Thank you for your kind words I'm going to get through this I know. Thanks for your caringness and support.
Just know things will get better and you guys are closer to been together.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fromadistance said:
Hi KGN,

Can anyone tell me when the low season is to travel to Jamaica. I would love to go on an all inclusive trip there but want the cheapest option possible. Thanks
My husband said Summer

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missfrustrated said:
Thank you chilld of God. I did that and they informed me that they had infact mailed it the day before I received the call. Well I guess I will just have to wait a little more, and if nothing is forthcoming, I will send them another email. Thanks again.
That is weird that you didnt get it. you could always confirm your mailing address with them again and ask the post office to search properly.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammystorm19 said:
Low season for resorts is from end of april to beginning of November. Also check the sell offs where they post prices a couple of weeks before travel. You can find these on any of the travel websites. If you need help lemme know. I'm a travel agent :)
Selloff Vacations works too

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
missfrustrated said:
Tell me about it samll1. It has been 18 looong frustrating months, and just when I think I am acutally reaching somewhere with this process they are asking me to give the mailing system more time. It has never taken such a long time to receive a local letter. I made an appointment with a DMP to do the medical next week, with or without the medical re-do forms. Am just hoping they will accept it.
I would make sure that you tell the doctor what your File # is so that he can put that on the medical....it will be easier for them to match it with your file if you do that.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Need to be with Hubby said:
That is good news but I would have gotten the form online and re do the medical and send it in, then they would probably send you the forms. But you seems very patient though like you are not in a hurry to go home. ::)

How could anyone on this forum not be in a hurry to go home?

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Maddants said:
im going to hide from you my maniac wife :p :p :p :p :p
Not much places to hide, and you can't hide for long! :D