Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Thanks my brother my spirit soon will pick up when I get back to work and social life lol
i know it will sis.....soon time will sure past and you and hubby will be together soon

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
kmah said:
Each time I come home from visiting my husband, I find the first few days back the worst, but eventually, you will get back into your regular routine and you will go back to how it was before you left. That doesn't make saying good bye any easier.

I have a constant countdown on my calendar and I put an X through every day so that I can see that it is getting closer to seeing him again....it helps me! Hubby used to hate it when I counted down to seeing him...said it made it feel longer, now he asks me all the time how many more days.

I promise that in a couple days you will feel better, but we are all here for you to help you through it!
lol.....hubby have is calender too....just wont let you know about it... :p :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
SweetieQ said:
Hey there forum.
For all those who are running from the sun. I am sure you all will be wishing for it when you get here to Canada. especially during the winter months. I am sure you know the saying "wanti wanti can't get it and getti getti don't want it"

Trust me, you will be begging for Mr. Sun to please shine down on you.

FYI. Do you know that it is a proven fact that there are many Canadian's affected by S.A.D. Seasonal Affective Disorder in short is lack of Vitamin D (sunshine). Some of the people at my workplace have to use sun lamps at their desk to prevent them from getting depressed.

Enjoy the sun it is God's gift to us. Wear your sun screen and be safe. Remember everything in moderation.
i dont care where im at....i love the hot weather....i wanna where shorts and t-shirt everday......but i know that wont happen when i get to canada....i just want to make a better life for when i retired so if i have to put up with the cold for a period of time then i will sure do it

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
oneandonly said:
Having such a horrible day can't stop crying want to go back to jamaica.
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down. I think what you want to say is that you miss hubby. Probaly if he was in anothr country you would say you miss that country too. It's OK to feel that way. i am in my 40's and believe it or not I cry like a baby when I have to leave my hubby as well. The last time I saw him in Nov/12 we were at Montego Bay airport and can you believe me i couldn't stop crying. The tears were just rolling down my face. I actually feel sad even thinking about it.

I think Mr and Mr's Madants have the right idea of using Skype, at least you can see your spouse.
Take care of your self and you go ahead and cry if you need to. Joy comes after.

Be blessed.

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Maddants said:
lol.....hubby have is calender too....just wont let you know about it... :p :p :p :p
You never know!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
CRYING
Sitting at the airport with her packed suitcase, passport and her credit card in her hand Marie was deciding where to go. She knew she had to go somewhere but where. She knew she had to get away for a while. All she could hear was the terrible words that keep resonating in her ears " I don't love you". It keeps repeating playing like a a broken record. She was looking at the flight board and deciding where she could go. She needed to get away but to where. She wanted to go where no one knew her, where no one knew what happened, where she didn't feel so broken..a change just somewhere. she stood up wiped away the hot tears that was streaming down her face put on her sun glasses to hide her red swollen eyes and walked up to the ticket counter. The ticket agent a well dressed middle aged female with kind looking eyes and a beautiful smile and a Jamaican accent,. "Good morning miss how can I help you today young lady?" The gentlesness in her eyes and her warm smile made Marie started to cry even more. The ticket attendent gave her some kleenex to wipe away her tears. As Marie took off her sun glasses to wipe the tears she noted that Angel was the name on the ticket attendant name tag. I want to get on the next flight that is leaving. Angel asked where would you like to go as there are several flights leaving in about 2 hours. Before Marie could answer Angel she started to tell here that she needed to get away to somewhere where she felt safe, where no one knew here..somewhere to stop the hurting and to get over the crushing pain in her heart. She explained she didn't have a lot of money but needed to get away. Angel told her the flights for St Lucia, Bahamas, Cuba, Jamaica, Antigua, Paris all had available seats. Marie didn't know where to go, however she kept hearing Angel's Jamaica accent and decided to buy the ticket to visit Jamaica. Angel explained that she made a good choice and started to tell her about Jamaica and about her family. Angel explained briefly about her childhood in Jamaica and the beauty of Jamaica and told Marie that she would experience it for herself. Angel explained there are beautiful hidden places that tourists don't know about. Angel told Marie she has family living in close proximity to her hotel where she would be staying. Angel gave Marie her family's contact information and explained she has a nephew who is a taxi driver and knows all the hidden places of beauty on the island. Marie took the telephone number but commented that she might not contact them. Angel told her she didn't have to feel obligated to call them if she didn't want to however if she wanted to she could. Angel told her she would let her family know that she might contact them. Marie took the airline ticket, boarding passes and itineary along with Angel's family's contact information -written on a neon green post it note and placed it in her bag. Angel told Marie to be Blessed and that God had everything under control and advised her to trust and believe. Marie didn't even look to see what name was written on the paper and Angel didnot mention the name of her nephew. As Marie walked away to check in and board the flight she realized that she was already feeling a little better-she wasn't crying anymore.

..to be continued.................

by Sweetie Q.

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
SweetieQ said:
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down. I think what you want to say is that you miss hubby. Probaly if he was in anothr country you would say you miss that country too. It's OK to feel that way. i am in my 40's and believe it or not I cry like a baby when I have to leave my hubby as well. The last time I saw him in Nov/12 we were at Montego Bay airport and can you believe me i couldn't stop crying. The tears were just rolling down my face. I actually feel sad even thinking about it.

I think Mr and Mr's Madants have the right idea of using Skype, at least you can see your spouse.
Take care of your self and you go ahead and cry if you need to. Joy comes after.

Be blessed.
Don't know how we would survive without skype.....even tho hubby has 2 roommates and lives at work!

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
SweetieQ said:
CRYING
Sitting at the airport with her packed suitcase, passport and her credit card in her hand Marie was deciding where to go. She knew she had to go somewhere but where. She knew she had to get away for a while. All she could hear was the terrible words that keep resonating in her ears " I don't love you". It keeps repeating playing like a a broken record. She was looking at the flight board and deciding where she could go. She needed to get away but to where. She wanted to go where no one knew her, where no one knew what happened, where she didn't feel so broken..a change just somewhere. she stood up wiped away the hot tears that was streaming down her face put on her sun glasses to hide her red swollen eyes and walked up to the ticket counter. The ticket agent a well dressed middle aged female with kind looking eyes and a beautiful smile and a Jamaican accent,. "Good morning miss how can I help you today young lady?" The gentlesness in her eyes and her warm smile made Marie started to cry even more. The ticket attendent gave her some kleenex to wipe away her tears. As Marie took off her sun glasses to wipe the tears she noted that Angel was the name on the ticket attendant name tag. I want to get on the next flight that is leaving. Angel asked where would you like to go as there are several flights leaving in about 2 hours. Before Marie could answer Angel she started to tell here that she needed to get away to somewhere where she felt safe, where no one knew here..somewhere to stop the hurting and to get over the crushing pain in her heart. She explained she didn't have a lot of money but needed to get away. Angel told her the flights for St Lucia, Bahamas, Cuba, Jamaica, Antigua, Paris all had available seats. Marie didn't know where to go, however she kept hearing Angel's Jamaica accent and decided to buy the ticket to visit Jamaica. Angel explained that she made a good choice and started to tell her about Jamaica and about her family. Angel explained briefly about her childhood in Jamaica and the beauty of Jamaica and told Marie that she would experience it for herself. Angel explained there are beautiful hidden places that tourists don't know about. Angel told Marie she has family living in close proximity to her hotel where she would be staying. Angel gave Marie her family's contact information and explained she has a nephew who is a taxi driver and knows all the hidden places of beauty on the island. Marie took the telephone number but commented that she might not contact them. Angel told her she didn't have to feel obligated to call them if she didn't want to however if she wanted to she could. Angel told her she would let her family know that she might contact them. Marie took the airline ticket, boarding passes and itineary along with Angel's family's contact information -written on a neon green post it note and placed it in her bag. Angel told Marie to be Blessed and that God had everything under control and advised her to trust and believe. Marie didn't even look to see what name was written on the paper and Angel didnot mention the name of her nephew. As Marie walked away to check in and board the flight she realized that she was already feeling a little better-she wasn't crying anymore.

..to be continued.................

by Sweetie Q.

ummm....to be continued when?

missfrustrated

Apr 13, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I would like to get some help from u guys. My situation is that I am being sponsored by my husband, and my application has gone over 18 months. I received a call from the Canadian high commission in Kingston last month. They told me that I will have to repeat my medical, and immediately after doing so I must submitt my passport. They imformed me that they are sending me some documents immediately. My concern is that I received the call over a month now, and I am yet to receive those documents. I am guessing that they might have been lost in the mail, and if that's the case; can I go ahead and do the medical without the medical re-do forms? Thanks.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
kmah said:
Each time I come home from visiting my husband, I find the first few days back the worst, but eventually, you will get back into your regular routine and you will go back to how it was before you left. That doesn't make saying good bye any easier.

I have a constant countdown on my calendar and I put an X through every day so that I can see that it is getting closer to seeing him again....it helps me! Hubby used to hate it when I counted down to seeing him...said it made it feel longer, now he asks me all the time how many more days.

I promise that in a couple days you will feel better, but we are all here for you to help you through it!
Thank you for your kind words I'm going to get through this I know. Thanks for your caringness and support.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
SweetieQ said:

Be blessed.
Any country he is in I will always miss him and love him but I also miss jamaica. For age goes it doesn't matter we all cry. I was crying on the flight people starring but I didn't care. I'm letting out all of my tears now from yesterday. Time will pass and I will feel better. For now I can't look at pictures of us I just start to ball.

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
Hi KGN,

Can anyone tell me when the low season is to travel to Jamaica. I would love to go on an all inclusive trip there but want the cheapest option possible. Thanks

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
missfrustrated said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I would like to get some help from u guys. My situation is that I am being sponsored by my husband, and my application has gone over 18 months. I received a call from the Canadian high commission in Kingston last month. They told me that I will have to repeat my medical, and immediately after doing so I must submitt my passport. They imformed me that they are sending me some documents immediately. My concern is that I received the call over a month now, and I am yet to receive those documents. I am guessing that they might have been lost in the mail, and if that's the case; can I go ahead and do the medical without the medical re-do forms? Thanks.
you can email them and let them know that you still awaits the documents. maybe then thy will tell you if they have sent it off or not.

missfrustrated

Apr 13, 2013
chilld of God said:
you can email them and let them know that you still awaits the documents. maybe then thy will tell you if they have sent it off or not.
Thank you chilld of God. I did that and they informed me that they had infact mailed it the day before I received the call. Well I guess I will just have to wait a little more, and if nothing is forthcoming, I will send them another email. Thanks again.